• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Paladin Club

Which character in Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most?

• Marik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joey

• Bakura

• Mako

• Mokuba

• Tea

• None of these

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • The dark palading is, how can I say this, and evolution for of Dark Magician when is fuzed with Buster Blader

Cool, but you should make a Dark Magician one, on wich you can be a fan of all kinds of Dark Magicians.

Years
  • I?ve made a banner for the club that you can use if you don?t want to make one for the club.

Yeah. This club is also for fans of Magician Of Black Chaos and all the other Dark Magicians in Yu-Gi-Oh!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I was reading the threads, and I found your club. Dark Paladin has got to be my favorite card and monster. Dark Magician is cool, but his attack is too low for his level, and he is too popular. I wanna join a club with a different beat! So, can I be member #3?

(My MSN account is Dsaerno, if I am to join.)

Last edited:
    Back