• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Pokemon Energy / Road to the Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    End of Day 1 reviews for the following
    Alright, So;
    Shelby - she's asleep in the Pokemon center in Viridian City. After receiving her Cyndaquil and capturing 2 more pokemon also!
    Nova - he's asleep in the Pokemon center in Pallet Town. He got a new machop today but the thunderstorm lead him to head back to the pokemon center and get some rest before tomorrow.
    Vivians name changed to Jess at request of Royal
    Jess -
    She's asleep at the pokemon center in Viridian City. Perhaps shelby and her could meet tomorrow?

Wait for day 2 to start you guys. Well done!
    You both have more than 1 pokemon already! ;)

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I dont have time to post a proper post introducing Reegn.
    But you're still in your first day, start from where the RP kicked off, in oaks lab if you want. I'll update the first post soon to accomodate your characters arrival. But later, i have stuff to do.
    Here's your poke's moves. This post will be edited soon, i'll be placing my own post here later (For Mijaan's RP)

(Orbit)Voltorb's Moves:

Thundershock, Charge, Defense Curl, Light Screen

Voltorb is quiet and usually keeps his thoughts to himself.
    However, in battle he becomes a very determined and strong pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    Lewis walked towards his house as fast as he could, still holding Columbus' Pokéball. He was still in awe about receiving a Pokémon, as it had been so long since he had caught one (even though he didn't catch Columbus, Lew still had that excitable feel about him. Lew then broke out into a jog, trying to get home as fast as possible. Suddenly, Lewis heard his new ringtone blasting out from his jeans' pocket. It was Mum.

"Uh, Hello?" He answered, wondering why she was calling. He was only out for 10 minutes, after all.

"Hi, Lewis! Look, I know you want to say goodbye to us, but we're going to have to go to the doctor's. I forgot to tell you, but your sister Nina has an appointment about that injured leg..." She trailed off, feeling really guilty.

"It's OK, I guess. Did you get my bagpack ready?"

"Yeah, it's near the front door. Remember to lock it afterwards, though. There's been a robbery already today, and I don't want to take any risks."

"Will do, Mum. Love you."

"Love you. Bye!"

Lewis hung up on his mother. So this was it. He felt disappointed about not seeing his Raticate again, but he could meet up with them another time. He put his phone back in his pocket, and walked towards his house. He would be there soon.

Lew was now outside his house. He reached for a key from under the doormat, and opened his door. His green bagpack was lying there, packed for his journey. Lewis picked up the bag, and put it on, tightening it.

"Bye, house." He said, trying to be comical. Only no-one was around, so he was just humouring himself. He closed the door, and locked it, returning it back to its place after checking that no-one was watching him. No risks, his mother said.

Lewis walked into Route 1, on the road to Viridian City. He would spend some time battling Pokémon and trainers, before going to the Pokémon centre to rest. Straight away, Lewis could see many different Pokémon in the grass. There were a lot of Pidgey and Caterpie there, and also the odd Rattata. Lewis smiled, admiring the Route, before moving onwards. He had to catch a Pokémon here - but which one? Lewis decided to carry on before trying to capture one of them. He would have to find a really strong one...

He suddenly saw the perfect opportunity. He had never seen this Pokémon before – was it a new one? Lewis reached into his bagpack, and got out his Pokédex. He would have to gain help from Dexter on this one.

"Sentret, the Scout Pokémon. Sentret is a very cautious Pokémon, and it raises itself up using its tail to get a better view of its surroundings." So this was a Sentret. He would have to try and catch this. The Sentret was unaware that Lew was watching it.

"Columbus, come on out!" Lewis yelled, accidently alerting the Sentret. Damn, I've got to be a lot quieter... he thought. Both Pokémon were ready for battle.

"Columbus, use Peck!" Lewis commanded. Columbus obeyed this instantly, taking to the air. It reached a certain height, before plummeting down at Sentret. It tried to dodge, but no avail. It was thrown back by the peck, and was weakened by it. Columbus landed next to Lew, looking smug yet cheerful.

"Well done, Columbus. It's time to catch you, Sentret!" Lewis shouted, reaching for a Pokéball. Lewis wasn't used to this, and took a while to find one. He threw it at the weakened Sentret, feeling optimistic. However, the Sentret dodged it! Lewis expected the Pokéball to hit the floor, but it didn't! There was a wild Metapod standing right behind it! The ball hit the stationary Pokémon, and emitted a red light, capturing the Metapod inside.

"No!!! Don't capture it, Pokéball! Come back!" Lewis said, as he did not want a lousy Metapod. The ball wiggled. Would Lewis capture the Metapod?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

The pokeball shakes back and forth on the ground slowly... there's almost no resistance whatsoever..
    (the first post will be updated tonight)

Dawn's Hat
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    The ball came to a halt, and Lewis palmed his face simultaneously. He had just unwillingly caught a Pokémon. Now what? He asked himself. He couldn't release the Metapod, as Lew didn't agree with doing that. He would have to stick with Metapod, and besides, it would evolve soon. Maybe the Butterfree would be good.
    Lewis walked over to the Pokéball and picked it up unenthusiastically. He looked at the Pokéball, before returning it to his belt.

"Columbus, return! You did a great job." Lew said, returning Columbus to its Pokéball. He put this next to Metapod's Pokéball, and walked on. Lew checked his watch – 4 pm. That left plenty of time to catch new Pokémon. Soon enough, he spotted another trainer.

"Hey, you! Wanna battle?!" He shouted. The unknown trainer turned around, and looked at Lew. She smiled, before reaching for her Pokéballs.

"I'm Quinn. And yeah, I'll battle you." She said, coolly, with a hand on her hip.

"It's a two on two, then. And I'm Lewis." Lew returned, also reaching for his Pokéballs. "Go, Metapod!" He cried. Metapod would need some experience, and was probably less tired than Columbus...

"A Metapod? Well in that case, I choose Caterpie!" Quinn said. She must have been a new trainer like Lew, going on her Pokémon choice. He then got out his Pokédex, and scanned Caterpie into it.

"Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. Caterpie is covered with a green skin. When it grows, it sheds the skin, covers itself with silk, and becomes a cocoon."

Metapod is the evolved form of Caterpie, so Metapod might intimidate it, thought Lew. However, as soon as Caterpie came out, Metapod reacted instantly. It jumped into Lew's hands, terrified. "Pod..." It said, tearfully. This is not my day... Lew thought.

"Come on, Metapod! I know you're a girl, but there's no need to be scared. I won't let you get seriously hurt..."

"Hey! Girls are tough too! And I'll show you by beating you!" Quinn replied hastily.

Metapod vs. Caterpie

"Are you read?" Quinn asked.

"Hell yeah."

Lewis was the first to make a move, "Use tackle, Metapod." He said. However, Metapod just sat there, confused. Quinn started to laugh.

"Metapod only knows Harden, silly! Caterpie, use tackle!" Caterpie, unlike Metapod, obeyed its command, heading towards Metapod. The move connected, and Metapod was thrown back towards Lewis. However, the battle was not over yet. Metapod went back to its original place, shaking from anxiety. Lewis felt like an idiot for commanding his Metapod for using tackle. He was still a bit rusty in battle, even though he had more experience than Quinn. She must have been 10 or 11 years old, and he was losing to her. This couldn't happen.

"Caterpie! Tackle again! But stronger this time!" One more hit and Metapod would be out of the battle.

"Metapod, use Harden!" shouted Lew. He felt quite desperate while commanding his Metapod, and hoped that his Pokémon wouldn't notice it. The Metapod glowed in a greenish-white colour for a second, before going back to her normal appearance – a plain, green chrysalis. The Harden move just used would make Metapod stiffen all the muscles in her body. As soon as the Caterpie connected, it was Caterpie that was flung back this time. Even though Metapod used a Harden attack, she still flinched as the Caterpie hit the move.

"Excellent, Metapod! Now use it again!" Once again, the Metapod glowed, increasing her defence even more. Lewis was very proud of Metapod – she was holding her own here – but for how long?

"Tackle, Caterpie!" Quinn shouted. The Caterpie went in for another hit, and it had the same effect as the first attempt, only this time it took more out of the Caterpie. Metapod was standing her ground, although still feeling a bit scared. Caterpie was weak, and another hit like that would cause it to faint. However, Quinn was smarter than that.

"Use String Shot, Caterpie!" As Quinn said this, Caterpie shot a white string from its mouth, soon engulfing Metapod in it. Lew's smile faded as Caterpie moved in for another tackle. "That's excellent, Caterpie! Make this attack count!"

"Metapod! Dodge!" Metapod's speed had decreased, meaning the Harden would have less of an effect. She was a sitting duck, and was unable to move. The Caterpie's tackle connected with Metapod, and she was rebounded into Lew's feet. The string had come off, and Metapod was out of the match. "Unlucky, Metapod. You really gave Caterpie a hard time." Quinn was celebrating with her Caterpie, as if she had won the battle. Lewis saw this, and got slightly irritated. "Hey, it's not over yet. Time for my strongest Pokémon! Columbus, come on out!" Columbus came out of his Pokéball, and stood on the ground watching Caterpie. This didn't faze Caterpie or Quinn, even though Pidgey's type would be an advantage for Lewis.

Pidgey vs. Caterpie

This time, Quinn took the first move. "Use tackle, Caterpie!" Her Caterpie once again headed for a tackle.

"Sand Attack, Pidgey!" Lewis yelled, after a brief moment of thought. This'll blind Caterpie...he thought, feeling optimistic. Caterpie looked certain to hit the tackle, but Pidgey used Sand Attack at just the right moment, and flew behind Caterpie. Caterpie now had no idea where Pidgey was. "Now Quick Attack!" Lewis commanded, feeling excited.

"Caterpie, he's behind you!" yelled Quinn. However, this warning didn't help, as Caterpie was thrown into a tree. It hit the ground, and was almost certainly out of it. However, Caterpie came crawling back! Even its own trainer, Quinn, was a bit shocked. However, Caterpie could not hold out for much longer. It fell to the ground, and it was out of the match. Lewis breathed a sigh of relief, and Quinn recalled her Caterpie.

"Great Quick Attack, Columbus!"

"Unlucky, Caterpie." She reached for another ball, and the white flash revealed a Sentret. "This is one I just caught." The Sentret looked exactly like the one that Lewis had just tried to catch. It was probably the same one...

Pidgey vs. Sentret

"You were beating it last time, Columbus! Now go for a Peck like before!" Lew shouted, pointing at the Sentret. Columbus flew at Sentret, with his beak glowing white.

"Dodge!" Sentret did this, using its tail to bounce up and dodge the attack. Columbus simply flew back, like a boomerang.

"Peck, once more! If not, then keep trying!" Lew commanded. This will tire that Sentret out soon... Lewis almost hoped.

"Keep dodging!" Quinn returned. After a minute or so, Columbus had still not hit Sentret with Peck. In fact, Sentret was enjoying itself, smiling as it bounced to the side or up in the air. It wasn't feeling tired at all. Columbus, however, was feeling quite tired. Lew started to get frustrated as Sentret dodged hit after hit. Both trainers were looking very closely at what was happening.

"Sand Attack! And then Tackle!" Columbus flew to the ground, and swiftly flung some sand at Sentret, slightly blinding it for a few seconds. Columbus hit the tackle, sending the Sentret flying. It couldn't dodge this time. Lewis smiled - though the attack wouldn't make Sentret faint, it was a start to the aimless attempts that came moments earlier. Quinn checked to see if Sentret was OK, before making it go for an attack for the first time in the battle.

"Use Scratch!" She shouted. Sentret jumped towards Columbus, who was now on the ground, scratching him on the face. Columbus was slightly affected by this; although he wasn't seriously hurt. Suddenly, an idea came to Lew.

"Columbus! Go into the trees!" Columbus obeyed this, flying into the trees. He was now hidden, and Lewis smirked. However, so did Quinn.

"I like what you did there, Lewis. But I'm afraid that won't work with Sentret," She said. "Use Foresight." She said to Sentret. Its eyes went a purple colour. "Now use Scratch on Pidgey!" She shouted.

"What, that won't work. You'll never find Pidgey in there." Lewis said, wishing his statement to be true. But it wasn't. Sentret ran into the trees, and the trainers heard a scratching noise similar to the move that Sentret just used. Columbus fell down from the trees, although he wasn't done with yet. Both Pokémon returned to their original position, and Columbus was currently weaker than Sentret, stamina-wise.

"Foresight gives a Pokémon the ability to see far away objects. Sentret easily saw your Pidgey within seconds." She revealed. I'm done hiding now, thought Lewis. It was time for attack.

"Quick Attack!" Lewis shouted. Columbus headed straight for Sentret at a fast pace, and hit it before Quinn could make it dodge. "And now Peck!" Lewis shouted once more. Sentret was still down from the quick attack.

"Dodge, Sentret!" Quinn shouted, in desperation. It was too late, and Columbus completed the move. Sentret was finally unable to battle. Lewis jumped for joy, as Pidgey came over. Lew hugged Columbus, still jumping in the air. Remembering his manners, Lew approached Quinn, who just returned her Pokémon.

"That was a great battle, Quinn! I thought you would beat me there!" he said. Quinn smiled at Lewis.

"I almost had you. I'll guess I'll see you around, then." She said, walking over to a patch of Pokémon filled grass. Lewis hugged Columbus a tiny bit more, before returning him to his Pokéball. He would have to get to Viridian City now and rest there. He returned Columbus' Pokéball to his belt, and walked to Viridian.
    An hour or so later, Lewis had arrived at the Pokémon Centre. Nurse Joy showed him to his room, before Lew got undressed and went to sleep. What a day, he thought, drifting off to sleep.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Road to Pewter City…

When I collected my Grotle's Pokeball from Nurse Joy, I quickly headed to the video monitor and pressed a few buttons. I needed to call Professor Oak.

After a few rings, he answered, the same old man I saw every day. "Oh hi, Jess," he said joyfully. Then he looked around. "Where's Turtwig?" I smiled and laughed.

"He evolved, Professor!" I told him.

Professor Oak looked shocked, then nodded. "That's great news! To a Grotle I'm supposing? That's great!" he shouted. I cleared my throat and he looked at me. "Oh, you must have called for a different reason, right Jess?"

I nodded. "Yes, Professor," I started. "Remember that meeting we had about being in the Pokemon League just yesterday?"

"Yes," Professor Oak nodded. "What about it?"

"I don't really want to enter it."

Professor Oak looked shocked. "Why ever not?!" he asked. "You're one of the strongest trainers I've seen! And with the route your heading and with the Pokemon you've already befriended, you'll become the best trainer in no time!" I knew Professor Oak was right – I befriended so many Pokemon as I traveled back and forth between Pallet Town and Viridian City. From what I remember, I befriended a Larvitar in the mountains just east from here and a Beedrill head of a hive that lived in the Viridian Forest. Very clingy, that little buggy. It was strong too!

"I think I want to stop these Dark trainers and rescue the Pokemon they steal," I said. "But I might use entering the Pokemon League as an identity for right now."

"That's seems like a good idea!" Professor Oak mused. "Make up a team and travel around collecting badges. It's up to you, Jess." I nodded as the video monitor went black.

I quickly gathered my things and exited the Pokemon Center, walking up to the route where the Viridian Forest was. I perked my lips and whistled. After a few moments, I heard a buzzing noise and the Beedrill I befriended quickly flew over the roof of the trees and quickly over me.

I held out my hands, palms forward, wanting him to stop. "Alright Beedrill, stop." I laughed. But he didn't. My eyes widened as he knocked me straight in the gut and quickly turned around to sit on my head, his stingers around my neck gently. He buzzed happily and his wings flapped like crazy.

I laughed. "Nice to see you too, Beedrill!" I said.

"Buzz, buzz," Beedrill said happily.

"Can you get off my head for a minute, Beedrill?" And he obeyed, letting go of my head and flying just above me, looking at me. I cleared my throat. "How would you like to join my team? I'm thinking of joining the Pokemon League and you're one of the Pokemon I would really like to join me."

Beedrill buzzed happily and I took that as a yes. I took out a Pokeball from my bag. "Great!" I said. "Come join!" I said before throwing the Pokeball up. The Pokeball opened and Beedrill turned into a pink transparent light. He was soon sucked into the Pokeball and it fell to the ground and began to shake…

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Royal
    The pokeball shakes back and forth on the ground, very slowly..
    Spoiler:

Dawn's Hat
    Spoiler:

Mijaan was wandering down yet another path, yet again. This entire town seemed to be made up of the same thing, Paths, Trees, Abit of grass... No wild pokemon! It was frustrating that he couldnt go home with a whole batch of pokemon to show his family. On second thought, what if i actually run into a wild pokemon! Eevee seems too tired to even think about battling another pokemon... Nevermind actually do it! After trudging along for a while... he finally got home. But nobody was there.
    "Mum!?" Mij was irritated at the thought of his family going out without him. They knew he had gone to get his pokemon today... The strange thing, however, was that dads Carvanah didnt seem to be in his Aquarium. "Is anyone home?"
    "Ha ha ha." Mij heard a womans voice cackling outside and he ran to the door as fast as he could, smacking it out of the way he glanced around and saw nothing. Until a female figure, dressed all in black, with a black hat and a strange symbol on her t-shirt, leaped from the roof of his house and landed on the ground below.
    "What the..?" Mij questioned, before he was interupted by this woman.
    "So kid, What pokemon did you get from that old fool Oak?" She asked, with a wicked grin on her face. "Come on, let's have a battle..."
    "Damn it..." Mijaan pulled his pokeball off his belt. He'd never had a battle before and he didnt know what to expect. "Eevee, Let's go!"
    The womans eyes widened as soon as she heard Eevee's name, it was clear that it interested her straight away.
    "You do realise that pokemon has the ability to become Dark?" She grinned as she held a pokeball in the air. "Now... Come out Alakazam!" A flash of white light that was so bright, stunning mijaan at first, eventually revealed an Alakazam, dressed in some kind of black armor.
    "What... is that!?" Mij looked clearly confused, he pulled out his pokedex and it seemed to just short out in his hand. He looked back up at this strangely dressed Alakazam who seemed to be powering itself up in some way.
    "Alakazam! Use Dark Beam on Eevee! Let's mix this up!" And seconds after she called out her attack, Alakazam's armor had a strange black energy swirling from it, and had sent Eevee flying, through a thick beam of black and blue energy, into the wall of the house. It was out cold.
    "What..? Dark beam?" Mij looked back at Eevee over his shoulder, it had fainted. He then looked back at Alakazam and it's trainer. There was nothing he could do here.
    "And now, Eevee is mine!" A pokeball fell from the sky and flew in Eevee's direction. Mij saw it and ran towards his injured pokemon. The dark blue coloured beam that shot out of the ball hit Mijaan instead of its target. He fell to the ground but quickly rose to his feet and ran over to eevee. By now, eevee was glowing in a bright white light.
    "Eevee?" Mij looked on scared for his little pokemon, he didnt know what was happening. But emerging from the bright light wasnt Mij's Eevee... It was Umbreon.
    "What!? This is not possible!" The strangely dressed woman shouted angrily as Umbreon stepped forward, standing in Mij's way. "That attack was supposed to trigger the darkness within it but... It wasnt supposed to evolve!! ..ggr... Alakazam, Dark beam that kid! Let's take him down!"
    "BRI!" Umbreon wasnt about to let that happen, and instantly ran towards alakazam and disappeared before it could even start charging another attack, Umbreon swiftly Appeared behind it and jumped straight through him with a Faint Attack. Alakazam's armor exploded and sent the injured Alakazam to the ground. Umbreon then seemed to be concentrating his energy. Mijaan feel back as a wave of darkness came from umbreon, and the area around Mij's house became darkened and Moonlit. Umbreon was now healing itself with Moonlight. It glared angrily at Alakazam, before it's trainer returned it.
    "Argh... This has never happened before!" The trainer said before turning around and fleeing. "I'll get you kid!"
    Umbreon bowed its head and stood looking proud. It had saved it's new trainer from... something. He turned around to see Mij on the kneeling to the ground in pain and quickly ran over to his aid. He crawled underneath him and lifted him onto his back. And with it's new found strength, began running towards Oaks lab.
    Mijaan had no idea what had just happened... and felt so dizzy.
    By the time they reached Oak's lab, Mijaan had passed out. Prof. Oak was amazed that Eevee had evolved into an umbreon so early...
    "Umbreon? Hm.." Oak thought. "Mijaan wouldnt have made the choice to evolve Eevee into a dark pokemon, what with the theft of Dark pokemon in kanto recently."
    Oak then put Mij into a bed for the night and umbreon laid at the bottom of the bed. He wasnt leaving Mijaan alone after what had just happened, not for anything.

END OF DAY 1 for Mij

Last edited:

Darkaoz

Compulsive Procrastinator
    Years
    Ah! ^^"...I missed like...Everything ^^"...Ok ok...Catch up time >=P

Kale watched as new trainers seemed to flood Oak's lab. He looked calm but being someone who came back to share some new experiences in front of this many trainers...he was a little nervous. Though, his mind seemed to ignore the nervousness and talk solemnly about all the dark Pokemon that have been getting stolen.

Kale told Oak about a companion he had with him for a day or two having his Murkrow stolen. He spoke about how devastated his friend was being a new trainer and having his pokemon just stolen. His friend didn't have much to say about seeing the thief; he really didn't see much.

Oak didn't really ask many questions while Kale spoke, he just nodded a lot. But, when Kale was finally done talking, Oak seemed to have a happy attitude and talked about some pointless thing Kale couldn't really care less about. He sighed and listened though.
    When Nova came through the doors Kale was relieved. Oak became quiet and looked at Nova instead of speaking. Kale's eyes slightly twitched at the sight of Nova's Houndour. He calmed himself as Nova returned the creature though. Nova nodded over to Kale, but just as Kale was gonna smirk and nod back, a kid crashed into Nova and challenged him to a battle. Kale rolled his eyes and sighed.

Stupid kid, Kale thought referring to the child who now threw out his Bulbasaur.

Kale watched as Nova battled, noticing the resemblance he and Nova shared in battling style. Though, Kale thought for sure Nova would sent a nice fire attack down on that Bulbasaur. Of course, they were in a lab. Kale was quite impressed nevertheless though. Nova was certainly a good trainer who had, already, earned Kales' respect.

After watching Nova's battle and all the other trainers' getting their Pokemon, Kale was anxious to get back to his journey. He waited until everyone was out of the Center before h decided to leave.

"Alright, Professor," he began as he lifted his bag onto his shoulder, "I'll see you around."

Oak grabbed Kale by the arm before he started walking away. Kale had a slight sense of fear from the grip but kept it hidden.

"If you hear anything, Kale...Tell me," Oak said with a serious tone.

Kale nodded. Oak released the boy and smiled. "Feel free to call," he said happily.

Kale smiled awkwardly, gripped the strap to his bag, and walked out. (If you wanted Oak to do anything specific with Kale inform me. I can always edit).

"That Oak," Kale sighed as he walked through Pallet, "He can be some kinda strange sometimes."

Kale found himself back at the border of Pallet and Route 1 (It is Route 1 right? o.o). He stared out at the grassy fields before taking a step forward. He stopped in the middle of a small flower patch. He imagined something amazing happening right now. Maybe a legendary jumping out, making his life a bit more exciting. He closed his eyes and day dreamed.

Suddenly, in the midst of his daydream...

"Ra!" a Rattata shouted as it leaped through the air towards Kale.

Kale snapped back into reality...After the Rattata crashed into him. He fell to the ground, his bag a few feet away from him.

"What in the world," he mumbled as he slowly leaned up, rubbing his head.

Kale looked over to his bag and saw a large Rattata rummaging through his things.

"Hey!" he shouted, immediately getting up and racing towards the creature.

The Rattata took its head out with half a sandwich in its mouth, glaring at Kale.

"Get away from my bag you rat!" Kale shouted as he kicked the bag, therefore kicking the Rattata away from it.

Kale watched as the Rattata ran away with half of his turkey sandwich. After he was sure the rat was gone he opened his bag and took out half a sandwich.

"Stupid rat," he grumbled to himself.

He reached into his bag again and took out a Pokeball. He it the button with his thumb and a red light came out of the ball and morphed into the shape of a cute little Pikachu.

"Pika!" Pikachu cheered with delight.

Kale smiled at the happiness of his Pokemon. "Sparky, you'll be staying out with me. Just had a run in with some horrible Rattata. I need you out here in case something like that happens again."

The Pikachu, Sparky, smiled. "Pika, Pika!"

Kale slung his bag over his shoulder and took a bite out of his half a turkey sandwich. He started walking again. Sparky leaped up onto his bag (So he was laying on the bag that was at Kales' side). Kale smiled again and ripped a piece off his sandwich. He gave it to Sparky and watched as the Pokemon ate it. He pet Sparky as he walked on towards Viridian.

Kale made it to Viridian by nightfall without a single run in with any trainer or Pokemon. He sighed in disappointment and walked into the town's Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joy smiled as he walked in. "How may I help you?" she asked when he approached the counter.

Kale put his right pointer finger to his mouth then pointed to a sleeping Sparky. Nurse joy looked at the cute Pikachu and smiled again.

"1 room?" she asked quietly.

Kale nodded. Nurse Joy handed him the key and he walked down the hall to his room.

Kale took off his sweatshirt and pants and crawled into bed, after gently placed Sparky at the head of the bed.

"Good night, Sparky," he said as he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

END OF DAY 1

Blah...Not my best work there...I figured I'd have Kale catch something on Day 2....He's not much of a starter ^^"

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    Darkoaz
    Spoiler:

Hey, some of you have made it to Viridian city by now.
    There's gonna be a new pokemon gym leader there that you can go challenge if you want. :D
    I'll give you all some more info soon!

Royal already started day 2... so it looks like DAY 2 will start soon.
    Everyone else just wait :P

edit-

OKAY...

DAY 2 START

Alot of you have already reached Viridian city. One of you has skipped right past without hearing of the gym that has been built up there.
    Mijaan is currently unconcious at Oak's Lab..
    Other characters are in Pokemon centers in Viridian City and Pallet town.

Some things that might happen in Day 2.

You might battle one of the Dark trainers.. they use Dark pokemon. Beat them and find out some information. Leave a gap for the information that you got from them and i'll PM you with what you found out from them, so you can edit your post.
    You might battle eachother? Sort out the battle between yourselves :D If you can't come to a decision, i'll help.
    You might train up for an upcoming gym battle?
    Go challenge the gym leader? Message me, i'll decide if you win the battle or not and we'll sort something.
    You could go catch some new pokemon?
    You could do something else?! whatever :D

Gym Leader: Nathan

Badge Name: Tank Badge
    Pokemon Type: Normal
    Battle Type: Double battle 2 pokemon only
    Description: New to his role as a Gym Leader, Nathan moved to Viridian City to fill the position of the 8th Gym badge. His pokemon are very powerful and take alot to take down, it won't be an easy fight.
    Rules: 2 vs 2 pokemon battle
    Pokemon:
    +

Miltank and Tauros

Tauros : Male
    Body Slam
    Fire Blast
    Refresh
    Giga Impact

Miltank : Female
    Body Slam
    Heal Bell
    Milk Drink
    Brick Break

Any questions? PM me or try the OOC thread.
    (When you end day 2, WAIT for day 3 to start *glares at Royal:P*)

GO for it!

Last edited:
    Years
    It was sunny the next day. Shelby had always been more of an early riser, which was something she resented because a lot of the time she wanted to sleep in. Although now she supposed it was a good thing that she could wake up early. As she was folding her blanket, she noticed another trainer asleep on one of the other couches. Shelby wondered who it was for a minute or two, and then she shrugged it off and grabbed her bag. She walked up to the counter and looked around. Nurse Joy was talking with Chansey. The minute Shelby walked up; however, Nurse Joy smiled and turned to her.

"Are you ready to get your Pokémon?" Nurse Joy asked. Shelby nodded and watched Nurse Joy grab one of the trays. It had exactly three pokeballs on it. Shelby carefully plucked each pokeball off the tray and attached them to her bag's strap. "We hope you and your Pokémon come again," Nurse Joy said pleasantly.

Before Shelby walked out of the Pokémon Center, she stole a glance at the other trainer.
    After a little while of travelling some more, she found herself in front of the Viridian Forest. It looked so big; she wondered how people could maneuver around it to get to Pewter City. Where my first badge will be, she thought, remembering the picture of the gym leader from the poster she read. Her pace picked up and she ran into the Viridian Forest. Soon she saw the same trainer from the Pokémon Center. She was standing in the forest with a shaking pokeball at her feet. I wonder what it is…Shelby thought, looking at the girl. Then the girl's gaze moved over to Shelby.

Shelby didn't know why, but the words fell out of her mouth, "Battle me."

Shelby just watched as the pokeball just calmed and the trainer bent down to pick it up. As she got back up, she turned to Shelby and smiled.

"Sure," she said. "I need to see how well my new friend fights."

Shelby smiled at this girl's answer and stepped back to make room for the battle.

"Come out!" she heard the trainer call, throwing the pokeball of the newly caught Pokémon in the air. It opened in an explosion of white light. When it cleared, a black and yellow bug was buzzing in the air. It was flying back and forth ready for battle. It was a Beedrill.

Shelby observed the Pokémon, recognizing it as a bug type. She debated on whether to use Cyndaquil or not, but realized that probably wasn't an amazing idea just incase the trainer had something else. Instead she threw her own pokeball and sent out Pidgey.

"A Pidgey, huh?" the trainer asked. She observed Shelby's Pidgey with mild interest.

Shelby frowned slightly. She had won her previous battle but this…she couldn't figure out this trainer. She seemed to be cool and level-headed, which meant Shelby had to do the same in order to win the battle.

"Ready to start?" Shelby asked, wiping off the confused look on her face.

"Absolutely," the trainer stated. "Use twinneedle, Beedrill!"

The Beedrill gave a quick buzz and shot straight for Pidgey and was it fast!

"Dodge!" Shelby shouted and Pidgey quickly dodged the oncoming Beedrill.

"Fury attack!" Shelby gasped as the Beedrill quickly spun around and shot for Pidgey smacking it around with its two needles.

"Pi!" Pidgey shouted. Shelby just watched as it flew from Beedrill.

"Tackle, Pidgey!" Shelby ordered and Pidgey gave a quick nod. He flew straight for the yellow and black bug, and the Beedrill's trainer gave no command to dodge it.

"Knock it to the ground!" the trainer shouted. The Beedrill quickly dodged Pidgey's tackle and raised one of its needles. Shelby and Pidgey gasped. Then the Beedrill slammed its needle into Pidgey's back and slammed it to the ground.

Pidgey's wings drooped and Shelby knew it was over. She clenched her teeth, this trainer's experienced. She had no choice now, but she didn't know how well it would go even if she did send out Cyndaquil. She decided to try her luck though, and sent him out.

Right from the bat so she didn't lose any time she shouted, "Ember!"

The flames on Cyndaquil's back lit up and fire shot out of its mouth. The Beedrill dodged, but Shelby thought she saw part of the flame hit the wing. That's it! Shelby thought. "Cyndaquil, aim for the wing!" she shouted.

"Beedrill hurry and use twinneedle before it can attack!"

Beedrill swooped around Cyndaquil to confuse it and then went in for the attack. Cyndaquil turned though, hitting Beedrill directly with ember. Shelby could only hope that that single attack was enough, though she doubted it.

The Beedrill flew back, but it wasn't done. It quickly shook its head and waited for its trainer's next command.

"Tackle!" The Beedrill flew down at Cyndaquil, slamming into it and knocking it across the field. But Cyndaquil was not yet done.

"Ember!" Cyndaquil quickly opened its mouth and shot several more flames at the Beedrill. It dodged them all surprisingly.

"Fury attack!" The Beedrill once again flew for Cyndaquil, but Shelby was ready.

"Ember!" And Cyndaquil opened its mouth and shout out several flames at the bug and it hit it, head on.

Beedrill flew back, shaking its head. Its trainer gritted her teeth and watched as her Beedrill fell to the ground, down and out.

"Yes!" Shelby shouted as the trainer recalled her Beedrill.

"Not done yet," the trainer said smiling. She took out another Pokeball and threw it. This time, a much larger and stronger Pokémon stood in front of Cyndaquil. It was a Grotle.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    (Continued from Scarecrow's post - in Shelby's POV)

Wh-what is that?! Shelby thought, quickly pulling out her Pokedex. It said the Pokémon was a Grotle. Shelby realized soon it was a grass type, but also that it was in the second evolution stage. This could prove to be difficult, but she knew she was up for it.

"Cyndaquil, use ember quick!" Shelby wanted this Pokémon down and out as fast as she could get it.

The Grotle was slow, but it had amazing defense. Even though the ember hit it, the Pokémon barely flinched. Although it could also be because that Pokémon seems a lot stronger than mine, Shelby thought. She quickly ordered another ember attack, but the other trainer beat her to it.

"Grotle use razor leaf!" the other trainer shouted.

The leaves slammed into Cyndaquil one by one, creating a small cloud of dust around the two Pokémon. Shelby put her arm in front of her eyes, waiting for the dust to clear. She wondered if Cyndaquil would be standing after an attack like that.

When the dust cleared, Cyndaquil was barely standing, his knees shaking. Then, he collapsed the ground.

"Cyndaquil!" Shelby cried, raising his Pokeball and recalling it. Then she took out another Pokeball. "Go Pikachu!" She threw the ball and light exploded from it. But when the light cleared, Pikachu did not even look the least bit interested in the battle.

"Grotle, Bullet Seed!" The Grotle quickly opened its mouth and shot several seeds at the Pikachu.

"Dodge it!" But Pikachu didn't listen – it just got hit by the bad side of not listening to its trainer. It was knocked back by the seeds and when it turned back onto its four legs, electricity sparked from its cheeks.

"Chu!" it shouted angrily, a large bolt of electricity shooting from it to Grotle. When it hit Grotle, however, it did not flinch, it didn't even seem affected.

"Razor Leaf!" The Grotle then sent several sharp leaves flying towards Pikachu.

"Dodge!" This time Pikachu obeyed, dodging the leaves, but then ran for the Grotle full speed.

"Pikachu!" Shelby shouted, "No do—"

But it was too late. Pikachu was using a full throttle quick attack launched and aimed for Grotle. Shelby realized soon that Grotle was prepared for this. Shelby tried to tell Pikachu to stop, but then Grotle used bullet seed. Pikachu basically got bombarded with all of the attacks from Grotle and hit a tree. This got Pikachu even angrier.

"CHU!" Pikachu shouted even louder. Thunderclouds began to draw up again. Oh no, Shelby thought, it's not even listening to me. She looked at the other trainer. The other trainer was simply looking on, waiting to see what would happen next. Pikachu launched another Thundershock attack, but it barely did any damage on the Grotle yet again.

"Pikachu, listen to me!" Shelby called again. "Use your quick attack and get close then—"

Pikachu turned its tail away from its trainer. Pikachu was panting and had several marks on it, but it still stood facing Grotle. Shelby ground her teeth together. This is bad, she thought. There was no way that Pikachu was going to listen much longer.

"Bullet seed!" Grotle's trainer shouted. Grotle complied and shot more seeds at Pikachu. Pikachu got hit dead center again, getting pushed against a tree. This time, it slumped down and didn't get up. Shelby simply stared at her Pikachu, awestruck.

"Good job, Grotle," the trainer said, returning him to his Pokeball. She walked up to Shelby as she returned Pikachu to its Pokeball. She raised a hand up. "You were good." She complimented. "Your Pidgey and Cyndaquil were strong, but I would try to settle down and train that Pikachu. Try to show it that you're stronger than it thinks you are."

Shelby nodded. The trainer smiled. "I'm Jess, by the way," Shelby took her hand and shook it.

"Shelby," she said a smile on her face. "Where'd you get a Grotle like that?"

"I got it as a Turtwig from Professor Oak a month back," Jess explained.

Shelby nodded slowly. "Well…before I got anywhere, I think I'm going to go rest my Pokémon and check out the gym. I didn't realize there even was one in this town." Shelby grinned sheepishly. "See you around.

"Yeah, keep training," Jess replied.

Shelby turned and walked out of the forest, jogging back to Viridian City.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Only one problem with the above posts.
    I didnt give beedrill fury attack or tackle,
    it only knows:
    Twin Needle, Poison Sting, Quick Attack, Double Team
    i'll change his moves to accomodate this but... don't get it wrong next time.
    Twin Needle, Poison Sting, Tackle, Fury Attack

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    It's alright. Like i said, I changed it ^^...
    Anyway, after that intense battle...
    Spoiler:

OH! Something happened to Shelby!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    After Shelby had healed her Pokémon, she was walking towards Viridian Forest yet again when a man appeared in front of her. Shelby paused and looked at the guy blocking her way. He was dressed in black, and he looked rather creepy. Shelby thought it would be best to steer clear of this odd trainer for now. He was blocking her path though, but she didn't know what he wanted.

"Something you need?" Shelby asked cautiously. Something told her that something about this trainer was wrong. He was evil in some way, and she could feel it.

"Give me your Pokémon," was the only thing the man said before sending out a Drowzee. The funny thing was that this Drowzee was surrounded in black armor, something Shelby also found suspicious.

"You want my Pokémon? Well, too bad," Shelby said. She called out her Pikachu, deciding that it would be better to open with it incase it didn't want to listen again. Though it seemed reluctant, it stood ready to battle. Maybe something changed from the last time, Shelby thought.

"Drowzee use Confusion!"

"Pikachu hurry and use thundershock quick!" Shelby shouted. Pikachu actually did what it was told, shocking the Drowzee before it could fully launch the confusion attack. The Drowzee barely looked fazed though; the armor was too tough to penetrate. Shelby gnashed her teeth together. "Pikachu hit that armor with your toughest quick attack!" Shelby shouted, trying to get some damage through.

"Drowzee use confusion again, and this time make it count!" the trainer shouted, obviously getting annoyed with his Pokémon. Shelby frowned, thinking it was wrong that he should yell at the Drowzee.

Pikachu slammed into the Drowzee, but it hardly had any affect. Shelby could tell that Pikachu was beginning to get angry because there were small electric shocks coming out of its red cheeks. Drowzee then launched a confusion attack, moving Pikachu and throwing it headfirst into a tree. Shelby cried out. She noticed that Pikachu was down and out, so she recalled it and threw another pokeball. Pidgey flew out, flapping its wings ready to fight.

"Ha! You think a pathetic Pokémon like that can beat Drowzee if your little Pikachu couldn't?" the man asked, snickering. Shelby's eyes narrowed, but she said nothing.

Pidgey called out and flew in a dive towards the Drowzee. It was aiming a quick attack right where Pikachu had hit Drowzee in the metal before. Shelby watched intently. She was glad to see that when it struck, the attack did major damage to the armor. A piece of it chipped off. Shelby was about to command Pidgey to do it again when the trainer gave his Drowzee another command.

"Summon her pokeballs to me!" he shouted. Drowzee held its arms up and positioned them towards Shelby. She felt her pokeballs tug at the hooks until they easily slipped off.

"No!" she shouted, grabbing for them. Pidgey gave an angry cry and started for the Drowzee again. This time, Drowzee used its confusion attack to fling Pidgey away from it. Shelby clenched her teeth while she attempted to hold on to her pokeballs. They kept pulling away from her, but she refused to let them go. Not…my Pokémon, she thought.

Suddenly a bright flash lit up from above her. Pidgey was shining with a white light. She watched as it grew bigger and stronger. The light was suddenly gone, and in its place was a Pidgeotto. Shelby stared awestruck at the magnificent Pokémon. The pokeballs slipped from her fingers, but she knew it wouldn't matter now.

"Pidgeotto quick attack and use full power!" Shelby shouted, pointing directly to the Drowzee. Pidgeotto flew in a harsh dive and hit the Drowzee directly where the crack in the armor was. Shelby's pokeballs dropped to the ground and the Drowzee slammed into the tree. The man growled and recalled his Drowzee before vanishing mysteriously.

(OOC: Grr...word makes it so much smaller!)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Scarecrow1113
    Spoiler:

Mijaan's RP

Mijaan had recovered from yesterday's assault with a good nights rest and was on his way to Viridian city in style. Oak's delivery driver had heard that there were dark pokemon theives lurking around at Viridian and offered to give mij a ride. He'd gladly accepted.
    As they arrived in Viridian City, He opened the passenger door in the trucks cabin and jumped out as he saw one of these dark trainers running off, umbreon leaped out of the truck too. He looked over and saw a girl returning one of her pokemon. It was the girl who got cyndaquil from oak earlier yesterday.
    "Hey!" Mijaan shouted over and waved as he walked up to her. "Was that guy troubling you?" 'Wow.. if she handled that trainer by herself... she's far stronger than I am., mij thought to himself as shelby nodded at him. He remembered how powerful that Alakazam was. Powerful enough to somehow trigger Eevee's evolution?
    "Uhh... so where are you headed? I was going to check out the Gym leader in viridian city but... i hear you need two pokemon and i only have one pokemon right now." Mij looked down at umbreon who was smiling at him. "Yeah... Anyway, mind if we join your for a while? I don't know anyone around here and... well the last time i confronted one of those guys by myself they knocked me senseless."
    Mij frowned and sat down next to Umbreon, looking up at her...

(yes yes.. it's ANOTHER short one ><)

Last edited:
    Years
    Shelby looked at Pidgeotto. It looked like a really strong Pokémon, and it also looked a lot more confident in its ability to battle and less careless. Although I could be imagining things, Shelby thought. She couldn't help but beam at her Pidgeotto. They did say Pidgey was an easy Pokémon to take care of, but she never realized that it could grow this quickly. She stroked the soft feathers as something else was brought to her attention.

I wonder who that guy was, she thought. She spared a glance to where he had been. Pidgeotto cooed softly and rubbed closer. The man had a strange symbol on his chest, like he was a member of something. Then she recalled her Pidgeotto and stood, beginning to turn away.

All of a sudden, a boy walked up to her. He said, "Hey!" Then he waved and got closer. "Was that guy troubling you?" Shelby looked at the boy curiously. He went on and said, "Uhh…so where are you headed? I was going to check out the Gym leader in Viridian City, but…I hear it's a two on two battle and I only have one Pokémon right now." The boy looked down at the dark Pokémon who was smiling at him. "Yeah…anyway, mind if we join you for a while? I don't know anyone around here and…well, the last time I confronted one of those guys by myself they knocked me senseless."

Shelby considered this for a moment. "It's fine with me. I wouldn't mind having the company." She grinned a bit at him then asked, "Oh, and what is your name, by the way?"

"My name's Mijaan," he replied. "And this is Umbreon." Shelby looked down at his little Pokémon and realized it was one of the many Eeveelutions, as they were called.

"I'm Shelby," she said. They shook hands. "So we're both going to Pewter—"

"Wait a minute! If you handled that guy by yourself, you're way tougher than I am. I mean, Umbreon managed to take out the Dark trainer that I was facing, but I couldn't even do anything." Mijaan grinned at Shelby with excitement, "But you! You can take on anything! You should try to fight the gym leader here! I'll come with you for support! Come on!" Mijaan grabbed her arm and started pulling her in the direction of the gym.

"W-what?" Shelby sputtered. She hadn't even known there was a gym in Viridian City. She let Mijaan drag her back, but when she looked at the gym she got a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Are you sure about this? I mean…this guy…" she looked at a description on the little stone inside the gym. His picture was taped to it along with a description. "He looks really tough."

"But you can beat him!" Mijaan insisted. "You completely took out that guy with your Pidgeotto! C'mooooooooon," Mijaan kept tugging.

Shelby sighed, giving way. "Fine, let's go. But if I die, I blame you." Mijaan blinked, and then started to laugh.

Together they walked up to a platform on the gym. A man with yellow hair was sitting down, legs crossed. He looked like he took this position very seriously. Shelby gulped, half scared. She kept walking forward though, attempting to look brave and steady. As they got nearer, the man looked up. He had sharp, intelligent eyes. Shelby knew if she was going to try to beat this guy, she would have to do so carefully.

"Which of you has come to challenge me?" he asked, standing up.

"I, Shelby of Pallet Town," Shelby replied. She was glad that she sounded a lot more confident than she currently felt.

"I, Nathan," he began, "as gym leader of Viridian City, accept your challenge. It will be a double battle, so choose two Pokémon and leave the other on the sidelines." Shelby nodded and handed Pidgeotto's pokeball to Mijaan. This is a gym battle, she thought, I know it's important…but I also can't neglect Pikachu.

They both moved to opposite sides of the gym. Mijaan, Umbreon, and Pidgeotto were on the sidelines, all cheering. Shelby smiled slightly as she grabbed Pikachu and Cyndaquil's pokeballs. The gym leader tossed his own, sending out two Pokémon. There was a large cow like one (at least that's what Shelby thought) and bull like one. She checked her Pokedex and realized they were a Miltank and a Tauros. Shelby threw her own pokeballs, sending out Pikachu and Cyndaquil.

"Let the match…begin!" called the referee from the opposite side Mijaan was on.

"Cyndaquil get in there and use ember on the Miltank!" Shelby shouted, trying to start off the match quickly. She wanted this match started fast, and to be ended fast. "Pikachu follow it up with a thundershock!"

This time, Pikachu listened. Cyndaquil launched an ember attack at the Miltank and it was followed by Pikachu's thundershock. They both hit directly, but the gym leader didn't seem too concerned about that. In a moment, Miltank's injuries were suddenly gone. Shelby's eyes grew wide. What? But how…? She thought wildly.

"It used milk drink!" Mijaan called from the sidelines.

"Tauros use body slam on Pikachu," the gym leader said calmly. Tauros snorted and charged for Pikachu. Pikachu dodged of its own accord, being as lightning quick as it could. Then from Shelby's command, Cyndaquil launched another ember, but this time it was aimed for the Tauros. The attack was a direct hit, and Shelby saw that the edges of the Tauro's fur was singed. Shelby smirked and she heard her Pidgeotto cry out happily from the sidelines.

"Yes!" she said. "Alright Pikachu use thundershock on Tauros!"

The gym leader smirked slightly. "Tauros use fire blast!" he called strongly. Shelby gasped. It knows fire blast? She thought, startled. "If you want to beat me, you'll have to think of more than direct attacks," the gym leader commented.

Luckily Pikachu dodged the attack, but it still grazed it on the tail. Shelby clenched her teeth and thought about what she could do. Then it came to her. "Cyndaquil use smokescreen!" Shelby shouted. Cyndaquil let out a jet of smoke that covered the entire area. She then shouted for Pikachu to launch another thundershock on Tauros, and for Cyndaquil to follow it up with a flame wheel. There was a loud bellow, and then an even louder thud from the Tauros. When the smoke finally cleared, the Tauros was lying on its side, passed out.

"Tauros is unable to battle! Nathan is left with Miltank only," the referee called. Nathan frowned slightly but recalled Tauros quickly. He sure as hell didn't give Shelby any time to recover though.

"Miltank use body slam on the Pikachu."

Miltank charged for Pikachu and slammed into it. Pikachu let out a cry as it was trapped underneath the weight of the Miltank. Shelby told it to use thundershock, but when it did it barely did any damage.

"Now Miltank, use brick break!" Nathan commanded.

Miltank lifted barely up off of Pikachu. Then it pounded it with a heavy brick break attack. Pikachu cried and hit the wall, slumping as it was down and out. Shelby clenched her teeth and fists.

"Pikachu is unable to battle, the challenger's remaining Pokémon is Cyndaquil," the referee called.

"C'mon Shelby, you can do it!" Mijaan shouted from the sidelines. Pidgeotto and Umbreon cried out in small cheers as well. Shelby quickly recalled Pikachu, proud that it had finally listened to her, and instead focused in on Cyndaquil and its power.

"Cyndaquil use ember!" Shelby called. Flames spouted out of Cyndaquil's mouth and attacked Miltank in a fiery rush. Miltank groaned and it dug its hooves into the ground to keep it from getting pushed backwards.

"Miltank, milk drink!" Nathan commanded again. Miltank was suddenly healed, but Shelby soon realized that it was still tired and not all of its health had been fully restored by that move. All I have to do, she realized, is whittle its health down and then use one final attack. And she was going to do just that.

"Cyndaquil keep using ember! Tire it out!" Shelby shouted. Cyndaquil's flames lit up the gym, making Mijaan gasp slightly. Miltank healed itself, but Shelby soon realized that it was growing weak and tired. Time for a final attack, she thought. A smirk appeared on her face. "Now Cyndaquil, use your flame wheel attack!" she called. Fire surrounded Cyndaquil and it ran at the Miltank. It slammed into Miltank, causing dust and debris to fly up in the air. A bright light surrounded the gym, and when it cleared only the dust was left.

Instead of Cyndaquil standing there, Quilava was on all fours. "Lava!" it called triumphantly. Miltank was knocked out below it, completely knocked out from that previous attack. Nathan recalled his Pokémon as the referee shouted,

"Miltank is unable to battle. The challenger, Shelby from Pallet Town, wins the match!"

Mijaan and the others cheered. Shelby grinned widely giving Mijaan a high five. Then she quickly composed herself and walked up to the gym leader. He smiled slightly, "Here, take this Tank Badge. You have earned it." With those words, he placed the badge in the palm of her hand. She held it tightly, unable to believe that she had just acquired her first badge. Quilava appeared at her feet, happy and giving her almost a grin. For a Pokémon, she thought, I'm surprised I can tell.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Reviews
    (Click Show Content!)

Scarecrow1113
    Spoiler:

Years
    OOC: Thanks a lot :) I really appreciate that you like my posts. And don't worry, I'm not going to do something bad to Mijaan. And will do about Body Slam :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back