• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dark samus's splices and recoulorings

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
Years
  • You're recolours are pretty much just recolours, like any other recolour. However, your Tyran-oh-tar is much, much, much, much better than any recolour that I will ever see. It's very nicely done, with recolouring the copy+paste parts, but I don't think the wings needed to be put on IMO, but what you've done with them is fine. However, above the beak there is a red outline or something that you should fix. But other than that and my distaste for the wings, I don't think I can find a fault in it.

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Weird splice haha. If you changed the body a little, to fit the head and the wings, like add some sort of fur/feathers, it would look more believable.

Back