• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • I don't see the reasoning behind re-posting the plot here, as you all know it and SUs are closed anyway. This is the place where things like sneak peaks, chatter, and perhaps even Esthin journals will go. If you like, you can post a trainer card or a sprite like the one I have for Fyora and I'll add it here, in addition to your username.

Strikit

Years
  • It's good like it is. I apologize for not getting anything done, yesterday was mostly spent Christmas shopping and trying not to run people over who wouldn't move. But the first post should be up very soon.

As an edit, we have indeed started. And if enough people express interest I'll post periodic PoVs from Esthin, to make sure you all know what the villain is up to, and because I simply adore writing him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Oh, Estin journals would be interesting to read =3
    I'm just droppin' in to say that I'm leavin' for a friends house right now, but will make my post once I get there, so expect something from me sometime soon!
    I can't wait to rp as Cyan xD

Strikit

Years
  • Of course, that's fine.

Alright then! I shall begin on Esthin's little snippets. But I don't think any of you get to know his team until later. Haha.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • YEsssssss I'm super excited (:

I'm off to work today (oh god, a nine hour shift in retail... I need the money but it's gonna be HELL) but I'll reply tonight! Or, tomorrow morning.
    Don't be afraid to roleplay -around- me, as I expect I live in a different timezone to you guys - I'm British. However I often get up early for work/stay up late to party so I'm good at catching up.

I expect I'll be active for part of xmas day too!

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • I'm Australian so my timezone is as buggered as yours is

But I'll try and see if time is available but I figure I have tons of spare time

Strikit

Years
  • Long posts make me salivate with joy. X]

Mkay guys, for all of you who fear lack of ability to post it's quite alright. I do know I need an RP god to step in for me starting Sunday until Friday. How do you feel about that, Bringer? If you accept I'll brief you on how far the RP should go in my absence. We don't want anyone defeating Esthin in that time, after all.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Hmm, I think I could do that, Strikit ^^

Oh, and lol, Meister, I don't think Cyan exactly barged into the room xD
    From Tah RP:
    Cyan slowly creaked open the door and edged his way into the room.

^ not exactly barging, although I guess Andy could have percieved it that way ^^;

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    yeah, Well, people who make sound barges in his thoughts.
    He likes the peace in his mind allot!

Strikit

Years
  • Lance is going to eat Andy for dinner. He doesn't like kids who don't take their tasks seriously. X]

Alright Bringer. The initial guidelines are watch for godmodding. You have the right to kick someone for it. If one-two line posts are made constantly and consecutively you have the right to request they make them better. If they do not improve they can be kicked.

As for how far I'll let it go, I'll think about it tonight.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Godmodding is a tricky thing, you dont know when your overdoing it cause ya want to let your person be cool.
    Ow and the dinner part, RUN ANDY RUUUUN!

He got the skills i think, but he should think before he does somfinn.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS

we could always just put the rp on hold? I work saturdays and sundays anyway so I won't have internet access except at night, and I think I'm actually going clubbing this Saturday.

Btw, I feel like WE should introduce ourselves (: in all my old roleplays here we used to just chat along with the roleplay!
    I'm Charon but please feel free to shorten it to Char! I'm 19 (as of eight days ago) and I live in Hampshire, England.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Well congradulations then, and a Merry Cristmas to you to.
    I'm Andy, yeah I used that name in the RP cause I dont forget that that car is me :P
    I'm 17, like only a week now. Live in Holland in Holten, doesnt say anything I think with you guys.
    its near Heracles Almelo or Go ahead Eagles Deventer, the football clubs in Holland. Dont think it will say somefinn to any of you :P
    well thats it I think, ow and I work in a Restaurant so Xmas is a bit hectical for me, dont have that much time, but in the nights I can look it up

And yeah lets wait till after cristmas so that every one can partisipate in the RP.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to drop out. I'm going to be really busy this month trying to find a college. -_-() And am already in one other rp, so I really don't have the time. Again, I'm sorry.

Strikit

Years
  • Ah, that's alright.

Well, just because some of us are going to be off doesn't mean no one can post. If anyone has the time and the drive maybe they could make friends with other characters. It's a good chance for character development and friendship building.

On that note, call me Kit. I'm 17, and live in the United States. My favorite character on Brawl is the trainer, as Ivysaur is awesome. I work at a GameStop, but it's an awesome job. I can rent any used game I want and I get 25% off used games.

I know you'll have questions about Lance's giveaway, so I'll answer them here and now.

Even if you have six Pokemon you may take one. Lance is from the League, so he can say so. I know some of you already have Bug or Fighting types, that's fine. Just take one. When I get them done, I'll post the sprites of the balls, but not what's in them. If you can't tell by the ball, too bad.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back