• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
Years
  • Avalon was actually just about to take the murky grey or solid brown ball the girl had just taken but was too much of a gentlemen to bother about commenting on that so he stood up, and wondered over to the table and had a look over the pokeballs and could gather what all of them were aside from the one the girl just took and the one that had a strange face on it.

Avalon looked to his pokemon who were only now finishing their food and walked up to their trainer and started looking at the balls as well "What do you think guys, I mean I mean I can see what in this one, a Machop, a Makuhita, a Mankey and a Meditite while the others are taken" explained Avalon to his pokemon. Though he didn't care if the others heard him he was still going to let his pokemon put in their word since they'll be working with the new team mate, so knowing what their trainer was implying Chimecho floated up above the remaining pokeballs while Cherrim hoped on the table.

While in the air Chimecho floated down close to each one and looked at each one in succession while Cherrim walked along the table behind the pokeballs and did the same but periodically prodded a couple of them, "Chime Chime" spoke up Chimecho as she hovered near the unsettling face while Cherrim walked into Chimecho's tail and swatting it out of the way "Cher...rim" added Cherrim. "I was thinking of chosing that anyway so I guess it's decided, I'll take the one with the funky face on it though I can't quite gather what it is yet" expressed Avalon as he picked up the strangely coloured ball.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Cstorm, knowing he was late, had his Crobat fly at full pace through the very cloudy Hoenn skies.

"Damn my luck, I should have just taken a cruise ship instead of a crazy idea to fly from Johto," he said aloud to himself.

Crobat flashed a stern look up at his trainer but replaced it with a grin knowing Cstorm was not directing his anger towards him. The clouds finally dissipated and a beautiful city laid before them.

"So this is Lilycove, not a bad looking place," Cstorm said impressed.

They finally landed in front of a rather tall building and he knew he had found the hotel. The front doors were pushed open for him as he walked into a very well-lit lobby. He looked around and saw countless furniture and trainers of all ages conversing. He made his way to the front desk to see a very thin man typing away at a computer. Before Cstorm said a word, the man directed him to Floor four and room D.

"Ah, I guess there have been a few trainers before me," Cstorm asked hesitantly.

"Try eight," the man said a bit harshly.

"Okay, sorry man, thanks for the help," Cstorm said, anger welling up in him.

Cstorm found the elevator and made his way up to the fourth floor. As the doors slid open, his thoughts were on Lance's reaction for him being late. He shook it from his thoughts as he found room D. He heard a bit of talking before he opened the Gorebyss handled doors. He saw eight trainers around a table that held Pokeballs of different colors and coverings. A few had already chosen a Pokeball and he turned his sight to Lance, who was in the center of the room surrounded by a Charizard, Altaria, and a Dragonair. His stance showed a bit of kindness and anger mixed together.

"Sorry I am late, but I am ready for anything," he said confidently.

He wanted to wait for a responce but he decided to make his way to the table and picked up the light tan Pokeball with the ears.

"I...want this one...a Mankey," he stated a bit shyly, since he was around the other trainers.

As he waited, he started his music up and waited for a bit of guidance.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • After the first two had chosen their balls the decisions rolled in like an avalanche. Perhaps it had simply been a case of no one wanting to be the first to speak out. Lance lifted the brown ball and smiled faintly as he handed it to Jade.

"A wonderful choice," he said earnestly. "This one would be a Pinsir."

Immediately afterward a young girl entered the room, admittedly tardy. Lance's features hardened. He was completely unimpressed by the fact that trainers didn't seem to understand the meaning of punctuality, but he needed all the help he could get with this. He would have to excuse her. She displeased him further by just jumping in and snapping up a Pokeball without his permission. For all she knew, they were his, or perhaps he had asked the trainers to lay down their Pokemon on the table for him to examine. But she had been correct about their purpose, so he decided to allow her to keep it. He inclined his head slightly in a greeting.

"That one is a Spinarak," he told her.

Andy chose next, finally showing a bit of respect. That was all Lance had wanted; he had no reason to be aggressive as long as he knew who he was dealing with. "That's a Tyrogue."

Avaron proved not to have the best of luck. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to choose again. That one is taken."

Following the lead of people before him, another trainer came in late. This time, however, Lance had not the energy to be displeased. He simply nodded. "Yes, that is a Mankey."

Fyora determined that enough people had chosen for her to make her decision without being impolite. Her hazel eyes swept over the selection carefully. She attempted to discern markings from one another, to decide what belonged to what species. She picked out a Makuhita and Machop easily, neither of which she wanted. After a moment longer, she thought she might recognize the mushrooms of a Paras. She almost chose it, but then she thought about Moneve. He was a Bug type. She didn't need another one. A Fighting might prove to be useful, and she had never raised one before. So she decided to take Machop, whether she liked them or not.

"Lance, sir, the grey ball with the crest? May I have that one?" He obliged and handed it to her with an affirmation that it was indeed a Machop. Curious as to the temperament of her new Fighting type she released it. Machop landed gracefully on muscular legs, limbs braced in a fighting stance as though it expected to begin fighting immediately.

"Calm down," she said softly, masking a laugh. "It's alright."

After a moment it glanced around and loosened its shoulders. Although it did not relax, it was no longer prepped for battle. It appeared that she had a nonstop fighter on her hands.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    ((OOC: My tyrogue is not shiny, dont like Shiny's.))

''A.. a Tyrogue?'' Andy was a bit stumbled by that. ''This is so awsome.''
    Andy released Tyrogue from his ball, the flash of light faded and there he stood in attacking mode, ready for anything.
    Andy laughed somewhat hard, it was the first laugh today. he Kneeled down infront of his new found Pokemon and put his hand on tyrogue's head and smiled.
    ''Hi, I'm Andy, I will be your new trainer, were going to work hard to get those muscles of yours rock hard.'' Padding on tyrogue's head again and then he stood up and turned his head around to the people.

For a moment there he flinched, ''What have I done, ive shown my weakness, I let my guard down... This is such a drag.'' Andy sighted.

''Come back Tyrogue,-'' Andy lifted the Pokeball and a red beam pointed at Tyrogue and it was drawn back in his Pokeball.
    Andy walked back to the table and sat down, grabbing another Energycan and watched the spectacle that was going on at lance his side.

Last edited:

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Lance, after explaning to a few trainers what they chose, said with a look of displeasement "yes, that is a Mankey."

Cstorm released his newly acquired Pokemon with a smile and as the furry, tan fighter appeared, it began to hop around joyfully.

"Hey Mankey, I am going to be your new trainer," Cstorm began calmly as he rubbed her head. The Mankey looked up and smiled and jumped into the trainer's arms. I guess you like the idea then," Cstorm finished as he returned the pig monkey to her ball.

Cstorm then turned towards Lance. With confidence building, he stated, "I just want to aplogize again for being late. There is no excuse for being late and I hope I can show you that I am worth to be apart of this mission. I am determined to help you in anyway I can Lance," Cstorm said standing in a firm, almost military-like stance for the champions reply.

Strikit

Years
  • There was no denying Lance appreciated Cstorm's military-like reaction to him. "Thank you, young sir. You are more than worthy, I know, else I would not have called you here."

The three Pokemon standing by his side remained motionless, Altaria's feathers ruffling slightly, Dragonair's gems glinting in the light, and Charizard's tail flame crackling. He was even impressed; they were demonstrating incredible ease. They deserved a reward, he decided. "At ease."

At once they relaxed. Altaria lowered her feathery body to the ground with a coo of contentment. Dragonair glided gently over to his master and curled around Lance's neck like a snake. Charizard, displaying the common demeanor for her species, continued to stand tall and proud with her head held high and her tail erect. Lance had to stifle a chuckle. Chari never would let her guard down in front of others. At the same time, her eyes were calm and collected. Despite her hardened muscles she was at ease.

He watched the trainers with their Pokemon, new and old, in an attempt to figure out what sort of people these were. He would need them to be empathetic with their Pokemon, and courageous in all situations, as well as adaptable to all situations. Could they manage that? Some of them seemed like perhaps they could, but there was always the issue of misjudgment.

Fyora poured herself a new cup of coffee and sipped it slowly, watching Machop. He loosened his muscles gradually and sat down cross legged on the floor. Razor jumped down from her shoulder and surveyed the new Pokemon with a critical expression. He chattered at him commandingly. Fyora knew he was briefing Machop on what he expected from "his" team, and what ought to be done in battle. There was no harm in letting him think he was the second in command, she thought, so she let him continue. Any misconceptions he communicated to Machop could be easily corrected later, as they would.

Razor then grew bored with the Machop and turned his attention to all of these strange trainers. He perked his ears up at the young man who had addressed Lance with true respect, Cstorm. Though he didn't exactly understand what all was said Fyora knew the respectful tone he had used impressed the Sneasel. Cautiously Razor approached him, balancing on his hind legs, his eyes narrowed critically.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • "Thank you, young sir. You are more than worthy, I know, else I would not have called you here," Lance said in return.

This did wonders to Cstorm and made him calm down, knowing he did not upset the champion of the Pokemon League. He then turned only to see a Sneasel balancing on his hind legs, his eyes narrowed critically at him. Cstorm looked around to see a teenage girl close behind with a cup of coffee. Cstorm decided to go talk with her, knowing he had to make friends somehow.

"Your Sneasel is very well trained, I have a lot of respect for that, Cstorm said calmly. My name is Cstorm Santoff, and who might you be?" Cstorm asked curiously.

Strikit

Years
  • Fyora heard a voice that she thought might be directed at her. She glanced up from her coffee and her eyes widened as she realized that Razor was bothering him. Expecting a reprimand, she poised herself to call him back. However, he did not seem disgruntled. In fact, he seemed to be perfectly alright with Razor's investigation. She relaxed considerably and smiled.

"Thank you. I'm Fyora Roschel. That would be Razor. I apologize if he's bothering you, he likes to investigate everything."

The Sneasel purred and allowed his front paws to touch the ground, a sign that he approved and was perfectly alright with this newcomer.

Lance's Altaria, nicknamed Althea, rose to her feet and cocked her head at Jaycee's Ditto, currently in the form of a Taillow. As odd as it sounded, especially being the Pokemon of a League Champion, she had never seen a Ditto before. Curious, she glided delicately and came to rest in front of Jaycee.

"Good evening," she said to the Ditto.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • "Thank you. I'm Fyora Roschel. That would be Razor. I apologize if he's bothering you, he likes to investigate everything."

"Nice to meet you Fyora, and your Sneasel is not bothering me, Cstorm replied with a grin. I just hope he approves," he continued jokingly.

At that he tossed a green ball into the air and through the red beam, a Meganium appeared. It shook its blue petals, happy to be out for some air.

"I take it that is your first partner, I figured I'd show you mine," Cstorm said happily. "Me and Sunshine here have been together through thck and thin, right girl," he stated, rubbing along her neck.

Strikit

Years
  • Fyora was surprised to see that Cstorm's Meganium had blue petals. She'd seen other member of her species before, and they all had red to pink ones. But she didn't say anything about it, as she was certain Cstorm had noticed her coloration before.

"Raze was my first," she affirmed. "I got his egg when I was ten and hatched him. All of my siblings got a Sneasel egg too. We all hatched them, and now it's kind of a family thing to have Sneasel on the team." She gestured to the three other Pokemon that stood around her.

"These three are my most well behaved, which is why they get to stay out. That's Moneve, Theo, and Oliver," she said, as she gestured to the Butterfree, Staryu, and Meowth in order. "I have two others, an Evee I call Asterisk and a Vulpix I named Velveteen."

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    ''I.. I had a Sneasel once,'' Andy said to the girl on the other side of the table. ''But I evolved it to a Weavile... There stronger you know. He grined at her.

''Do you want to see him? his name is Vile, for short, but I call him weavile to.''
    He looked at the table with the other trainer who were still talking to lance about there Pokeballs and stuff.
    ''I dont get why we have to fight the gyms now, to challenge the elite four in Hoen? what do you guys think.''

Andy tried to be somewhat more social to the other trainers who might be of use to him, the maganium boy looked promesing,
    Maganiums are quite good at battle because of there healing abilities.

Strikit

Years
  • "Yes, generally it follows that the next step in the evolutionary line is stronger than the original," she answered. "But Razor is fine as he is. Evolution is a huge mental, emotional, and physical change. If he wanted to he could, but I would never make him. I would like to see him though. I've never seen a Weavile up close."

To Andy's next question, which seemed to be directed at the room in general, she shrugged. "I'm sure there's a good reason that we're supposed to go the gym route. If we were meant to just go through the Elite Four, wouldn't Lance have pulled some extra strings for us?"

As he heard the answer, Lance was reminded of a topic he had meant to talk about to the group before.

"I have one more thing to mention," he said loudly so as to gain the attention of the room. "I'm afraid the legality of what I am asking you to do is questionable. Although challenging the gyms, in itself, is not against the law, I would prefer that you do not tell anyone that I sent you. I must ask that you keep my involvement a complete secret. I shall inform you of the true reason when you have beaten the Fortree gym. As this hotel is between that gym and the next, we shall meet here. If you get here at different intervals we will wait."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Jaycee nodded and looked at the pokeball in her hand. "Come on out spinarak!" She stared at the small spider on the floor. It was sooo pretty....it had a blue back with markings that looked like a face. She stared at it for a little while longer, watching it scuttle around slowly. when it finally did notice jaycee, it just stared at her and clicked its pincers twice before looking around some more. Jaycee held the pokeball out and returned Spinarak without saying anything. Her face was blank, but in her mind she was smiling.

She nodded towards Lance before saying, "Thank you very much sir."

Cora hopped towards the Altaria and cocked its head. <It is my honor to have the opportunity to talk with you.> Cora smiled. <Oh, where are my manners, Good evening. My name is Cora, It is very nice to meet you.> Cora hopped a few times before pausing. <You would'nt mind If I took your form would you?>

Jaycee had just noticed that Cora and the Altaria were conversing. She smiled before setting Cora down on the ground. "I'll just let you two finish your conversation." Jaycee smiled at Cora and Altaria before sitting down at one of the tables. Then Lance made his announcement.

"Fortree huh? I better get planning."

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    ''Here we go Weavile.'' Andy opened his Pokeball and a white flash came out slowly taking the shape of a weavile. ''Easy Weavile, were not in a Battle.''

Weavile loosend up from his defensive position, looking around the room.
    he scratched his back scar and then walked to Andy, looked up, and then sat down next to Andy.

''Well what do you thin...'' he was intertupted by lance. ''Till Fortree? thats one town doen the road, so we have to travel all the way back to the first gym... this is such a drag.'' He became a bnit agitaded by this unlogical mission. he did not want to do the gyms of hoenn but cause it was Lance who asked HIM, him, he should go.

''Uhm, sorry to cut our conversation but I want to get going, pounding those gyms into the ground will be such a drag I know, but thats why I want to do it quick.''

Andy stood up. Weavile followed his movement. ''Lance, then I think it is best to get moving now is it not?'' Andy said hard to get over the commotion at lance his table.

Strikit

Years
  • Althea cooed softly, a sound that could be interpreted as gentle laughter. "Feel free. This is a rather comfortable body, if I may make that assertion."

Fyora viewed the Weavile from a safe distance, judging from Sneasel's temperament that they were not to be approached without directly given permission. This one did not seem as though he would offer that, but that was alright with her. He was an impressive example of the species, if nothing else.

"He certainly looks like he could do some damage," she said appreciatively. "But Razor does well enough for me. He's fast, vicious, and tenacious. He won't back down until he absolutely cannot go on anymore, or I forcefully recall him. Generally the latter comes first. I don't like him to exhaust himself."

Razor chattered discontentedly, eying the Weavile suspiciously as though he expected him to lunge at him at any moment. Judging by his attacker's stance, it would not be an unfair assumption. On the other hand Razor wasn't making the best effort to avoid a confrontation. He stood up tall, ears perked, feathers straight, and nose in the air. Obviously he believed himself to be superior to his evolutionary counterpart.

Lance nodded in agreement. "Yes, if you are ready you may go. Good luck, move quickly, and tell no one what you are doing. I shall be here when you make it through the circuit. I may contact you periodically along the way, but for the most part you will be on your own."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back