• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DARK VOID TRADINGCENTER

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
oh nevermind, i already everything you have lol i was thinking you had flawless unova pokes/near flawless

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
i do i have a ton i just havent updated like the electric gine guy you ask for i have that with hp ice bp 70

and also to the other guy no im not

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
lol not at all but ok cool whyed yo pm me then haha? but i have every ou pokermon from 5th gen flawless and multiple sets and natures for each also most of witch we breed legitly by myself

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
lol i know for a fact you get people to hack pokemon for you lol and if you have all of them, post em up and why are you here? haha Tell me how youre going to kill a MixTar or a Blissey with a timid SpA Thundurus? lol MAYBE Focus blast for TTar, but itd take 2 Focus Blasts after a Nasty Plot to kill Blissey with SR damage and it has horrid accuracy. MixThundurus wtih Hammer Arm is better, ive used both extensively

i havent pmed you in over a week

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
why would you have thundourous out againts blissey anyways lmao and its not worth the speed lose so no try again and also the only poke iv had hacked for me is a conkeldor set i wanna try out b4 i go and take hours to bread it so wrong agasin thaxxx

Back