• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Wars

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hello, I have started a new website called Dark Wars. It is like the games Mobsters and Mafia Wars on Facebook and Myspace but there are several differences. I will be working non-stop on the RPG and get it open as soon as possible. I am in need of some help so if anyone has played Mafia Wars or anything like that on Facebook or Myspace and you're good with functions, please tell me and I will arrange something to see your abilities. I also need Sprite Designers and Graphic/Layout Designers. Thank You. To see what I have completed so far, please go to https://darkwars.byethost17.com.

Staff Members
    Webmaster/Coder/Creator-1/1-Elmaste(Full)
    Webmaster/Coder-0/3-(There are still 3 spots available)
    Administrators-0/2-(There are still 2 spots available)
    Co-Administrators-0/2-(There are still 2 spots available)
    Global Moderators-0/3-(There are still 3 spots available)
    Super Moderators-0/3-
    (There are still 3 spots available)
    Regular Moderators-0/3-
    (There are still 3 spots available)
    Layout Designers-0/2-
    (There are still 2 spots available)
    Sprite Designers-0/5-
    (There are still 5 spots available)

Last edited:

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    I am currently working on a new layout. I will update as soon as possible.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Yes I am but the battle system is taking quite a while, I guess I shouldn't have started on it this early. I have found a new basic layout for Dark Wars so I will apply it to all the pages and start woreking on a custom logo.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    New idea. I will have a list of any jobs that I need in my first post and how many spots are available and also the amount of spots that have been taken.

Back