• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark_Azelfs Battle thread

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    okay i'm on wifi now. Filler filler

Wow Prince that was a great match, i played a couple of mind games with you there when you expected me to switch, but i didnt lol

Good Game anyways, i like the new Dragon, you hardly see those but they can be scary.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Me? Sorry you can't challenge me here, you see this isn't my thread. Try sending me a PM tomorrow i should be free then. You could battle dark_azelf when he returns.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Haha _Prince_, that match was rather haxy for both of us.

Made me lol when you predicted me blowing up, i was like XD XD XD

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Haha _Prince_, that match was rather haxy for both of us.

Made me lol when you predicted me blowing up, i was like XD XD XD

XDD Yeah i knew something was up when you didn't switch out. It'd have worked if only your pokemon wasn't paralyzed. =] I predicted your opening pokemon wrongly i thought it'd be the other verison. XD you had most of the bad luck. It was a good battle though.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    XDD Yeah i knew something was up when you didn't switch out. It'd have worked if only your pokemon wasn't paralyzed. =] I predicted your opening pokemon wrongly i thought it'd be the other verison. XD you had most of the bad luck. It was a good battle though.

I always get the bad end of things lol Stupid Paralysis XD. But yeah good game still.

Back