• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark_Lucario's Spriting Awesomeness!

How would you rate my sprites?

• 3/10- They need some work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/10- Not bad, but I've seen better.

• 9/10!- Those sprites are AWESOME!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
  • OK, this image contains most of my best work. You may ask what it all is, which is a good reason for me to list some names. OK, in the normal reading direction:
    Luckey, a pre-evo of Chansey, front and back; Meowth overworlds made by request for JBCBlank; Mewclops, a fusion of Mew and Dusclops, a request by HackMaster72 (aka SquidMan), front and shiny back; Myuuchi, a fusion of Mew and Jirachi for SquidMan, front and shiny back; an trainer edit for Solemnity, based on a photo of herself for resemblance; two different poses for me, and a very good resemblance (no, I'm NOT pixelated or 2d!!!); by request on Serebii Forums, a revamped R/B Blastoise; by request, a trainer edit made to (somewhat) resemble Final_Assault on Serebii Forums; a trainer edit of my fantasy Magma leader with a Snag Machine shaped like Groudon's arm; a trainer/Pokémon splice for Wayne2006 on Serebii; a revamp of the Charizard in the G/S opening sequence, which I will soon revamp for a second time; a Groudon devamp I made for a contest on Serebii Forums; pixel-overs of Lucario, front and back(?); my first (and best) completely scratch sprite, a chocobo from the Final Fantasy series; Overworlds of Cloud Strife, FFVII and Kingdom Hearts; a sprite to represent my latest alias; a ghostly Sneasel, by request on Serebii; the most complex and most unusual splice I've ever created, fused from Rayquaza, Charizard, Registeel, Scizor, Deoxys, Metang... I think that's all o.0; a fusion of all three final evo fire starters; and a revamp of Entei, possibly a request on Serebii...maybe.
    Whew! That's a LOT of typing. OK, comments and criticism anyone?
    BTW, since we're not allowed to make request threads, I'll gladly take requests by PM, Yahoo IM, or e-mail.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • -_-;;

Sorry to DP, but it's been a few days, and nobody's going to find this thread on the last page of Pixel Art. Someone please post, I'd like this thread to live a while.

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
  • hi
    the sprites are good but i think somr of the ideas need a bit of work & more thought to be put in them to say the least.
    anyway the trainer morphs are great & the charazard iz awsome

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • I suppose you think they're not well-thought-out because I used to run a rather popular request thread on SPPF, and I was a bit rushed. The better ones, I had time for.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There's nothing outstanding there to be honest, most of them are average, the Lucario and GB styled Groudon are the only ones I like.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    poke_spriter said:
    kick @$$ sprites man i want to see more
    Oh joy, you're back ¬¬

Ray, i' reckon you're right, but hey, let the mods decide I guess.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i actually think those are decent even thought they're not scratch. good work there. i like that revamp of sabrina.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • Samson said:
    i actually think those are decent even thought they're not scratch. good work there. i like that revamp of sabrina.
    Sabrina revamp? No, I'm pretty sure that's a Lucy edit (she's a Brain of the Battle Frontier).
    Kewl sprites, I wonder if he could post more when he gets back?

Years
  • Since the thread starter is banned, I'll go ahead and lock this thread for now.

Dark_Lucario, if you wish for this thread to be re-opened when you return, please PM me and I'll unlock it.

-closed-

Edit: Reopened upon request.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back