• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Darker than it Seems: A Brighter Future

Shipping poll, pick as many as you want!

• Total voters
Years
  • Sorry for the delay, guys. I've got my post up, so we're all on Route 1 now. I like the idea of a joint post, if everyone else does.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • A joint post sounds good to me. I wasn't sure what to write to fill the space between leaving vaniville and getting to the lab, so a joint post would help a lot.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am also good to go. I could probably squeeze in another post, but it would be entirely a filler. Already posted twice, so kinda just hanging back and waiting on everyone else now.

Years
  • Also, sorry for not knowing, but is there a Skype group for this game? I have a Skype now, so I can join if there is.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • Also, sorry for not knowing, but is there a Skype group for this game? I have a Skype now, so I can join if there is.

Yes, there is :) Send your name my way and I'll add you!

Edit: So far everyone is on board with doing a Joint Post but I have yet to hear from Zatanna. She hasn't been on Skype or PokeCommunity at all since her first post. I'm not sure if she's busy during the week or what not but it's up to Merlin when we start the Joint Post now.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey Wiz, I have a small question or potentially big question that probably needs an answer be for we get started to heavily in the RP.

How will the night and day system work? Will we be free to end/start our own day, keeping track of out own days, or will there be a set time where everyone has to be on the same day?

Years
  • While I was planning on allowing you to determine the day yourselves, I feel like that might be hard to keep track of what day each character is on. So, for now, only move on to another day if you're completely done in the current day. As soon as you end your character's day, wait until I give the okay to move on to the next day before posting again. Most likely you'll be sleeping at night, if you're not, let me know why so I can okay it. I feel like that'll keep everything together better, and prevent magic time travel things like: Person X has walked for 3 days and meets person Y, who left at the same time, but now is 5 days in the future- 2 days ahead of Person X.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hello everyone. I just wanted to drop in and leave a note for readers who are possibly reading.

We are in the process of making a massive JP with all the characters. It will probably split into multiple parts. I am not 100% sure when the first two parts will be up.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah it is still alive. Just moving at a really slow pace. We have been working on another JP for a while and just finished it.

Back