• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DarkLugia13's Trade Thread: Events, Shinies, and more!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I AM BUSY WITH HIGH SCHOOL, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. I WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN TRADING AGAIN IN A WEEK OR TWO ONCE THINGS HAVE SETTLED DOWN.

NOTICE 5: July 20, 2011. Regarding Event Pokemon, unlike some other trainers on this site, I will happily consider ANY offers even if:
    1. The Pokemon you offer is not on my wants list
    2. The Pokemon you offer is a shiny I already have
    3. The Pokemon you offer in an event I already have
    So don't be scared; I'm very lenient!

Old Notifications:
    Spoiler:

Trade Times:
    Spoiler:

Welcome to my trade thread! This trade thread is for both 4th and 5th Generation Pokemon games.

So, let's get started. First off, about my thread...I guess you can call these my rules:
    I am a shiny collector and an event collector
    I have all the SINNOH shinies, so they are all for trade, but aren't listed.
    I am fairly complete on UNOVA shinies, but these aren't for trade YET.
    I'll trade almost anything in my trade thread for an event of yours that I don't have!
    If I receive a hacked Pokemon from you, I will notify you right away. If this happens often, you will be blacklisted.
    Vice versa, if you find a Pokemon that I have traded you to be a hack, tell me IMMEDIATELY so I can give you a full refund, and you may have a shiny from my thread for free.
    Have fun! And remember to follow the PokeCommunity and Trade Corner Rules at all times.

If you want my Pokemon, you need to offer:
    Event Pokemon: Shiny I don't have, 2 shiny Pokemon I do have, or an event I don't have
    Shiny Pokemon: Any shiny Pokemon
    Pokedex Fillers: Make an Offer
    If you can't offer the Pokemon asked for above, make an offer, and I might consider.

I can now clone Pokemon in both 4th and 5th Generation Games!

Respected Trainers:
    Spoiler:

My primary game is Pokemon Platinum, so unless specified, assume that the Pokemon are from either Sinnoh or Johto/Kanto (4th Gen).

Pokedex Fillers (COMPLETED)
    Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

ALL EVENTS ARE UT (unless otherwise specified)
    Pokemon DPPt/HGSS Event Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Black and White Event Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

But even so, make an offer, I will be generous.

Thanks for viewing my trade thread!

Pending Trades:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Whats the BB codes for doing the spoilers?

Also check out my thread to see if anything interests you. I think i may have 2 event pokemon you don't have.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Whats the BB codes for doing the spoilers?

Also check out my thread to see if anything interests you. I think i may have 2 event pokemon you don't have.

[ SPOILER ] [ / SPOILER ]

That^
    without spaces.

C your thread for what? What are you interested in?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    because im looking for the one with ot ANA

I have one ANA, but it is not for trade YET. I bbroke my AR and need to clone it

I just want to know if you want anything first before i ask for what i want.

I gtg now, but ill take a look at your thread later. In the meanwhile, make an offer if you would like. Thanks(x

Last edited:

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Can you clone?????? I'd be happy to for you. I'll give you anything from my thread if you let me clone for you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Can you clone?????? I'd be happy to for you. I'll give you anything from my thread if you let me clone for you.

I can clone, but if you'd like to help until I fix my AR, you may(x

I just want to know if you want anything first before i ask for what i want.

Hmm...I have the GAMESTP beasts, but I might be interested in the WIN2011 beasts. I'd love the FAL2010 mew, if it was UT.
    Is the WIN2011 beast UT?

Last edited:
    Years
    Im a shiny collector as well with well over 200. I can clone as well. Im wondering if you have a shiny cubchoo? I know you said gen v isn't up for trade yet but would my cloning help that? I have a thread in my sig. If you don't have a cubchoo an you see something you would like just name it, ill take any shinies not listed :)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Hmm...I have the GAMESTP beasts, but I might be interested in the WIN2011 beasts. I'd love the FAL2010 mew, if it was UT.
    Is the WIN2011 beast UT?

Whats UT mean?

Also if you have time can you bump my thread for me, its getting too low down the list.

abrar14

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2012
    i've got a rash nature mysterey mew and will trade it for your tru regiigigas but only if you can pokeshift

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Whats UT mean?

Also if you have time can you bump my thread for me, its getting too low down the list.

UT means Untouched. Like as soon as you got it, you didn't train with it even once and it didnt get any exp or any items. Basically Brand New.

i've got a rash nature mysterey mew and will trade it for your tru regiigigas but only if you can pokeshift

Sorry, I forgot to mention this, but I need the mystry mew, gamestp jirachi, and pktopia pikachu in Pokemon Platinum.

What game do u need the TRU Regigigas in?

I can clone, but if you'd like to help until I fix my AR, you may(x
    I can't clone now. But in 14 days I can. Sorry.

Im a shiny collector as well with well over 200. I can clone as well. Im wondering if you have a shiny cubchoo? I know you said gen v isn't up for trade yet but would my cloning help that? I have a thread in my sig. If you don't have a cubchoo an you see something you would like just name it, ill take any shinies not listed :)

Ill VM/PM you guys.

I'm interested in your TRU Arceus. I can offer you a 10 ANIV Celebi.

Sure.

Just out of curiosity, is it UT?

EDIT:
    Yes, I have one. Can you clone it back?

Last edited:
    Years
    Yup I most definitely can clone it and give you the original back.:) did you see anything that interested ya? Let me know if you see more than one thing an we can work out some deals.

Back