• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darklugia1's Trainer Cards

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
Years
  • most likely I will finsh everyone's order posted right now, i just need to the find time. (my comp is still dealing with spyware issues) I'll have to think about afterwards.

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
    Years
  • EgiFuX, your card is done! See attachment.

P.S. I really don't have anymore time for Trainer Cards, so would a mod please close this thread, thanks. :disappoin

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    these are awesome! too bad you're closing the thread right before I wanted to request one

Years
  • cool cards can i get a

trainer jeremy
    pokemon crockernour skitty beautifly bulbasaur jigglylpuff eevee
    template 2

BrinnaL777

champion Female trainer
    Years
  • hi can i get a T card animated? no traner name: brinna

ID Number 36670 badges obtained: hoenn ribbons obtained: 5

pokedex: 386 backround image 5 stars with the ruby/sapphire/emrald image

Trainer sprite the one in my Avatar Audrey if not the fire red kid Female

Pokemon mew Deoxys Flygon Dragonite Lugia Ho-oh thanks also

if the fire red kid can you try to design blue hair i would like the fire red sprite

if you can much appraited

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
    Years
  • Glad everyone likes the cards, but as I said before, I can no longer make anymore.

P.S. Dragon Slayer (Ryan), I need your Pokemon's movesets to finish your card. I sent you several PMs already. If you don't respond soon, I'll just assume you're not interested in your card anymore.

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    darklugia1 said:
    Thanks Kazan22, I'm more than willing to give away my template, if anyone knows a way I can distribute a .psp file. ;)
    just zip the files up and send it that way

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
    Years
  • Kazan22 said:
    just zip the files up and send it that way

Great idea! In fact, here it is (see attachment)
    ...wait, I just realized PokeCommuntiy accepts .psd as an attachment, oh well.

Instructions:
    I have one pokemon data box file, and one example (my T-Card :D).
    1. Open the pokemon box in Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady .
    2. Change all fields to your liking, the layers are named for convienience.
    3. Flatten all layers once you are done.
    4. Open the T-Card in ImangeReady, Photoshop will not deal with animations.
    5. Copy the Pokemon box the example card, over the box area.
    6. Copy the Pokemon's icon over to the side, with 50% opacity on the frame its data is shown on.
    7. Change the Pokeball icon next to the Pokemon to open when it is viewed, I think this is done for you.
    8. Repeat the above steps for each Pokemon.
    9. Fill in badges, ribbons, dex, ID, and Trainer name.
    10. You MUST keep the text that says 'Made by darklugia1', or you may not use the T-Card you made.
    11. Obey rule #10.
    12. Yeah... that's it. Good luck with your T-Cards!

P.S. Would a mod PLEASE close this now.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    I also make animated cards. The only difference is I only animate the Badge section or if you have 2 or 3 favorite cards and want them squeezed into 1 image I do that as well. Just check out my topic, near the bottom and you'll see I squeezed 3 cards into 1 image. My signature is a good example of animate badge sections. They scroll through each regions set of badges. The 1st card (blue card) was made by Haunter. I then C+P'ed (copied and pasted) images onto a template from I forget his name's topic and made the 2nd card (ancient temple bckgrd). I love em! :D If you want 2 or 3 of your favorite, same sized trainer cards (must be the same size to look right) squeezed into 1 picture contact me in my topic and check out past jobs I've done for people.

Back