• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness between light. Ver 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo told all what the man said to him. "....But well he gave me some poisons, to change my wing color. We need to give one to Yugure, before he gets in problems. Let's go to Eagle eyes." Kyo seriously said to Max. Kyo start walking and then he turn his face towards Max. "Do you know where Eale eyes is?" Kyo asked Max.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "um... let me see" I replied and then hovered into the sky above the whole town. "mmm...." I expressed and then noticed Eagle Eyes and landed next to Kyo. "follow me" I added as I ran for some houses and then I turned a 'corner' and saw the tavern. "there it is..." I told Kyo as I opened the door to let Kyo enter in.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "So... Boro... How have things been... since then?"
    "Hahaha. Not bad buddy. Since ma passed there hasnt been a lotta fightin, y'know?"
    "So, Auntie died. Sad news... How's your sister?"
    "... You... that's just low. Alright?"
    "...Yeah. But it stings me too. She was... amazing." Yugure raised his glass a moment and smiled, first in a long time he noticed. "We're after some guys with a rock... somewhere in the forest or something. ...Is the shrine still there?"
    "Yea. You waitin fer anyone?"
    "Few others. If you see anyone else stupid enough to walk in with wings, tell them I'll be back." The man said as he stood and headed for the door.

EDIT -wait wait... i got this guys...-

Yugure vanished into the forest, his wings taking him through the thicket with blinding speed. He laughed as he flew, eyes closed, and faster then he had before. He brought himself into the deep of the forest, opening his eyes to spot the small shrine. It was her. Waiting for him.

~~~

"Yo, whatcha doin here' punks? Dontcha know ya got no business bein here?" The bartender said, pulling his daggers from his sides.

Last edited:

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    OoC: hey hey, sorry guys i have been out of my house for 2 days, can some one explain me what are you doing?

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    << basically... as i know it, we gotta go to some forest, right now we're in a town, and apparrently the town hates people with wings...... that's all i really know... ^.^:: >>

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Inuyasha said:
    << basically... as i know it, we gotta go to some forest, right now we're in a town, and apparrently the town hates people with wings...... that's all i really know... ^.^:: >>

OoC: Hate people with black wings. They do not hate people with normal angel wings.

IC: "Huh, now that all have leaved, i can use my little friend." Bash seriously said. He take out his sphere. "Tzoookuhgif, Finatera!" Bash shouted. After he shouted that, the sphere start to get red, red as the blood of a Neo demon. Bash start running, but he was 5 times faster than someone with wings. Bash runned, until he arrived the Town of Tinte. "Eagle eyes...o, i remember that tavern." Bash said to himself. Bash serched the town, and there he saw Max and Kyo in the door. "It seems you have some problems." Bash said to Max and Kyo.

Kyo turned and saw Bash. "Well, it seems that they want us out of town." Kyo seriously said. He saw one of the man of the tavern and he thought. "How the heck did Bash got here so fast?" Kyo thought.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw the man and he looked kinda angry. "um... we just want to know if a guy called Yugure came here..." I asked the man... kinda trying not to make a fight. "wait... Bash!? what the...?!" I asked myself... how did he got there so fast!? I still don't know. I looked back at the man of the tavern.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Dise noticed that some of the others had went flying to the town. "This is really frustrating" he said to the others "I don't know guy, but I think I will flying too see you later." Then he opened his wings and started flying on the direction of the town. After some hours of flying he was finally there, he landed near a house and started to check if they were near but he didn't find them so just started to walk to nowere. He looked on all the street but he didn't find them. He started to think for a moment and then he said to himself that while he was moving they could be moving in another direction. Dise was exausted of walking so he sat down on a bench that was near him to wait for the others to pass.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    As i was walking searching for the other guys, i see bash running at a hight speed," What the f***!, what a speed my god that must be bash i will follow him flying to see were is he going" as he said that, kay open his dark/red wings and start flying trying to see were is bash going.

after a hard time following bash, kay reach to a tavern named "eagle eyes","what kind of strange name for a tavern, were i used to live the tavern was named "happy fly" kay says as he go down to enter the place.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Bash pushed both Kyo and Max. "So can I enter?" Bash nicely asked. But the man was still standing there. "Kyo, Max, get the hell out of here, you will not want to see this." Bash seriously said.

Kyo angrily saw Bash. "What the .... we are no kids, we have an age to see this!" Kyo shouted Bash.

"I warned you Kyo! Arm thrust!" Bash shouted while hitting the the wall, the wall got destroyed.

Kyo saw that and he got impressed. "Wh-what the .... Hemaybe doesn't have wings, but he have the strenght of 10 angels!" Kyo thought.

Kyo grabbed Max. "Max, let's get the hell out of here!" Kyo seriously said. Kyo start flying while grabbing Max, he freed Max, come on! We need to go to the forest, we will let Bash battle those freaks.

Suddenly 6 angels came out of the church, the angels go to where Bash was. "You Cursed children! You must die now!" The angel in the lead said to Bash.

Bash saw the angel. "I will send you to your world!" Bash shouted. His eyes start glowing, red like the blood in the light of the moon. He jumped and thrusted his arm in the Angel stomach.

"What's this?!" The angel said, while seeing his heart torn apart. The angel turn gray, and fell to the floor.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw the power of Bash... and I must admit that he was.... really strong. Kyo grabbed me and we started flying to the forest. "what the!? we still could have fought against those persons! oh well.... nevermind now... I think Bash will take care of that.... but... geez... I just wonder from where he got that speed and strenght!?" I said to Kyo as we flew to the forest.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    as i land near the tavern i se a man fighting with some angels, "oh that must be bash" kay thought,"should i go help him? ...mmmhh, ok ok i'll go" kay start running towards a angel, kay take out his sword as he screams, "flame sword dance" the sword beging to glow with fire, kay jumps and cut the angel a half burning the ground arround," so wasup bash, need help?" kay says in a exited way.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Bash saw Kay. "Jeje, sho wme your power!" Bash shouted like a crazy person Kay. Bash then turned his sight to the angel. "Jejejej, well i make to much pressure in your heart." Bash said. He turned to another angel and use his Technic, called the neckbreaker. He break one of the angel neck. Bash jumped and thrusted his arm to an angle head. "One more to go, Kill him Kay! I want to see your power!" Bash angrily said.

Kyo saw Max. "I do not think he is normal, he doesn't have wings, but he is more powerful than normal Max. Maybe when we finish this mission, we could ask Bash. As Kyo change his sight to the floor, there he saw Yugure with a woman. "Is it....yes it is Yugure. Shall we go with him?" Kyo asked Max.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "Hmmm... Yugure...eh?" The bartender thought a moment before he smiled. "You guys must be the companions he spoke of. Welcome to the Eagle Eye! We're all outcasts here, so no fightin in my bar. And, by the way, young man..." He said as he looked towards the one that broke his wall.
    "You owe me for repairs. And I know Yugure will beat them outta you if you dont. Name's Bronnovich... Most call me Boro. You... I guess if ya know Yugure you can call me Boro... but... cause a fight an I'll kill ya." Boro threatened, his own black wings spreading from his back. "An I ain't wanted in every kingdom fer nothin."

<< Uhh... dude... Yugure is alone. No one else. Read much? ... >>

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "well... I don't know... I think we would be like interrupting... geez... I don't know what to do! Bash already defeated those angels and I just feel weird just landing next to Yugure... you better make the choice" I replied to Kyo as I looked at the defeated angels infront of Bash.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    OoC: Sorry, man. lol. to Inuyasha.

IC: Bash killed the last angel and saw Boro. "Huh, pay, well i have some gold. How much do you need?" Bash asked Boro.

"Let's help the angels." Kyo said. He moved and flyas fast as he can towards Bash location.

Bash's eyes turned to his normal color. "No one must know about this." Bash thought. He saw Kyo and Max coming towards him. Bash take out some gold and gave it to Boro. "This is all my gold, they are 50 tokkens. (A gold token is equal to 10 dollars. They are made of gold.) Bash saw Kyo. "Hey, I told you! I will be alright!" Bash shouted at both Kyo and Max.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure stood there, his senses focusing on the being that flew nearby.
    "I guess this was a quick visit, my love. I hope to see you soon." He whispered as he leaned in to kiss the headstone. Standing straight again, he looked about, drawing his sword and focusing for his attack.
    With one swing, a blade of black energy was unleased, cutting tree's, foliage and other obstacals clean through as it traveled closer to it's target. The severed halfes of the trees fell, making a clearing above where Yugure stood.
    "Three seconds to announce yourself, ten seconds to die." He stated calmly, his BlackHeart raised and glowing with an evil, eerie glow.

~~~~

Boro smiled and slammed his palm down on the gold, "Aye, that be enough. Need you any drink?" He asked, a smile breaking his lips, "Yugure is... preoccupied... And if any of you chase after him, you're sure ta get a hurtin. Saavy?"

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    " its a plessure bash" kay says as he join all his power in the hand," lighting breakeer!!" kays screams, and a ray in form of hand came out of the hand of kay, the ray destroy the angel and part of little house that was back there were max and kyo were flying.

"so did you like that bash?, is one of my strongest attacks" kay proudly says.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure stood there for a moment, searching for someone. But the feeling was gone. Perhaps, someone was flying past him... He sighed, raising the blade to his hand and cutting himself a bit. Just enough to draw blood.
    "Reform." He whispered, the tree's and other objects he cut righting themselves and reattaching to attain their former image. He smiled a moment before he took off through the woods and back to the tavern.
    After flying a few minutes...
    "The heck did you guys do?" Yugure exclaimed, "You cant go an just bust in here fightin! Eh, Boro!"
    "Ehh.. Whassup?"
    "You let them fight?"
    "Ehhe... sorry man."
    "And WHO PUT THE HOLE IN MY WALL!"
    "... That guy..." Boro told him, pointing to Bash.
    "... I'll kill ya. Got it? Do anything like this again an you're dead."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "Man, respect your old. I have given all my money to Boro. That's all I have." Bash seriously said to Yugure. Bash turned his sight to Kay. "Well its soemhow powerful, but not enough to kill someone, and it will be to hard to hit someone, like me or our partners." Bash seriously said.

Kyo go to where Bash was. He check the angels. "T-they are dead. Bash, what the Heck did you do?!" Kyo shouted to Bash.

Bash saw him. "I killed them, what else could it have been?" Bash asked Kyo.

Kyo stand up. "Bash, we want peace! That's why we need to destroy the 7 rocks!" Kyo shouted at Bash.

Bash started to laugh, he was laughing like a crazy man. "Please stop! What are you saying, peace? Jjajajaja! There will never be peace in this world, only a fool like you think of peace." Bash said.

Kyo got angry, he take out his twin swords, and pointed them to Bash face. "There must be peace, I do not want to lose anymore precious things." Kyo angrily said to Bash.

"I doubt someone have the same ideal, like yours. Peace, only with war we can live, I will do whatever it takes so there could be more wars. I will kill toshieka, and give the stupid rocks to the king. Im sure that in some years, towns will want those rocks, when that time comes, there will be another war." Bash said. He moved to the right and kicked Kyo.

Kyo fell to the floor. He stand up and saw bash with a angry face.

"Now, let's go to the forest!" Bash shouted to all his partners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back