• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness between light. Ver 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I smiled and pulled out my sword too. My sword always was shining blue... and with my wings... atleast we could see where we were stepping. I saw Kyo and Toya followed me. I stopped and looked around... "let's go this way" I expressed as I turned a corner and continued. "So... anyone has an idea of how bad does that monster looks?" I joked.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Dise was following Yugure in normal velocity, so they were walking a little bit fast. Then suddenly Yugure made the beam disapear and told Dise to be quiet and to walk slow. So he did that he shut up and walked really slow trying to make the less noice as posible. 'Is he doing this because he has been here before or because he has been here alredy in the past' he tought 'well it isn't my buisness to get to know that kind of things. I came to complete a mission and fight as much as possible.' Then he continued walking very slow, quiet, and following Yugure to the next place he was taking Dice.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo saw Max. "It is not a monster, it is a guardian, the guardian have different forms, I think this one have the form of a normal knight." Kyuo seriously said.

"Get...away!" A voice said. Kyo turned but there wasn't someone. "That voice...did you hear it?" Kyo asked both Max and Toya.

Bash suddenly fell weak, e fell to the floor. "Don't move kid!" Bash shouted to Kai. He fell very bad, blood start coming out from his ears. Bash hear lot of noises, noises that penetrate the skin, wven thay can destroy the ears of the person near those sounds.

"Time..to..die!" The voice said, suddenly a beast came out of the floor, the floor turned gray, though still the walls were white. The beast bite Bash's arm. Bash kiced the beast, the beast fell to the floor. He have white eyes, and the beast was all covered in light.

"Shhhh#%!" Bash angrily dsaid while punching the beast. The beast covered from each of Bash's attacks. "Well I have to use my transformation or use my normal techs in him." Bash thought. Bash stop punching the beast. He put his hand in his chest. "Give me thy power, thy power shall be realesed to my own personal weapon, my hand!" Bash shouted. His right hand start glowing in a dark aura. "Ultimate arm thrust!" Bash shouted, while running towards the beast, he moved his hand thrusted it in the beast neck. The beast fell to the floor. Bash saw his hand covered with the beast's blood. "****, now I will have to wait, no more fighting now, i need at least an hour to recover all my energy." Bash said while seeing the beast. He checked the beast's body and there was a strange key. He grabbed it and put it in his pocket. "Let's go, kid!" Bash seriously said.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I think I heard something... but this is a long hall... it still goes a long way ahead... what do you say if we hurry up?" I said as I started to speed up almost jogging. After many meters, the hall looked like if it was never going to end. "ok... what do you say if we start to run?" I asked as I waited for the others to follow me.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I ran after Max who was in a large and never-ending hallway. "Sounds good to me." I replied readying Durandal. "But we should wait for the others. Are you hurt Max? I got a handy spell I learned from my mom. She wa really into spell books. So are you up to it?" I asked him. "Spirits of the Light, hear my voice. Restore thy wounds to what they once were." I said casting the spell on the alarmed angel. "Now thats better, huh?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "yea... I was fine... but I'm even better" I replied. I looked around and this was starting to be frustrating. I took a deep breath and relaxed. "Ok... this is a maze... losing the control will just be worse... so... what do you guys say? do we speed up, or get this slowly and calm?" I asked Toya and Kyo looking foward.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo start to think. "Voices....an endless way...I know! Let's go to where the sounds are coming from." Kyo happily said. He turned his way and start running to where they come from.

"Go...out...of....here!" A voice said. then in the wall they appeared 3 doors. One had a dark red blood, in the door there was something written "Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment." the dark red door have that message. The white door have a message saying, "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." and finally the black door have a message saying "They be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Kyo saw the 3 doors. "The messages, so we will need to disband." Kyo seriously said.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I'm going through this one!... see ya guys!" I said as I went to the white door. It opened and let me in. "peacemakers... perfect job for me" I said as I walked in. "I wonder what kind of test or whatever is here... ok calm..." I expressed as I looked around... I waited for soemthign to come and then react... I was ready for... making peace if neccesary.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    "I will choose the black door." Kyo said. He opened the door and enter the room. He saw 3 kids sitting in the floor. Kyo got near him. "Hey are you ok? Come with me, this is a dengerous place for you!" Kyo said to the kids.

The kids move their faces towards Kyo. "Help us. You will help us?!" One of the 3 kids said.

Kyo got ashmed when he saw the kids, they didn't have their eyes. Instead they have just some rocks in their eye holes. "Well I will guide you, I will be making sounds with my wings, just follow the sound." The kids agreed to Kyo's comment.

"Can you lead the blind to the salvation? Or you will lead them to the ditch?" A voice asked Kyo.

Kyo turned, but he did not saw someone. "...." Kyo just turned away again. He start walking. There he saw 3 more ways. "What's this? They have some messages." Kyo said. In each way floor a message was wrote. In the first wa it said "These way leads, to the noise, the noise of the blind, the blind that have been lost here for years." The other way said "The place without noise, there's no noise, you will only hear your footsteps...". And finally the last way said: There's no sound, not even from your footsteps, but you can get instantly out from this way." Kyo start thinking in which way shall he choose.

In Max room, there was light around all."Do you think you can be a peacemaker? Then proove it." The voice said to Max. There were 3 ways to go. The first one said "Wars and wars. There is blood everywhere, the persons do not understand the other people words." The second one said. "Almost peace, but there isn't peace, the persons murder their enemies for stupid things." And finally the third way said "The war, from both death and live."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "this is great... why I didn't choose the black door?... oh well... I have to proove it, huh?..." I expressed as I saw 3 different ways to go. I crossed my arms and sighed. It took me a few seconds... then I chose the one that said "Wars and Wars. There is blood everywhere, the persons do not understand the other people's voice". I walked slowly through it... ready for anything that was through that way.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Kyo saw the 2nd way. "This must be the best option. Remember, hear the sound of my wings." Kyo said to the kids. As he walked the kids walked to where he was. When he go to the way, there was another door, he opened it and saw that all was dark, there were only dead trees and there where many bodies in the floor.

"You are leading the blind, do you think you can finish the way, with at least one children alive?" The voice said.

Kyo just keep walking. "I will finish it with the three kids alive." Kyo seriously said.

"Then we shall prove if your words are true." The voice again said. Suddenly holes start appearing in the floor, but not only that, now there was echo for each sound.

"What's this?!" Kyo shouted at the voice.

"I will make it harder, harder to see how powerful are you." The voice said. The bodies of the death blind people start to move. The blind bodies start to push themselves, Kyo, and the kids.

"****!" Kyo shouted. "I need to beat all this bodies, or push them to the holes, luckly for me I have wings. Kyo moved the wings and try to fly, but he noticed that there was not space to fly. Kyo take out his swords and start slashing the bodies. Pushing them to the holes and thrusting his swords to the bodies head.

"So that's your choice." The voice said to Max. He opened the way, in that way, there was a field, in the field there was a war. There were Angels, Demons, and humans.

"Do you think you can stop it? Prove it." The voice said to Max.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure lead Dice around the paths until a door came up to their side. Stopping, he turned towards his companion and whispered softly
    "...There's a door next to us... Stay here, and dont go in. Got it?" He said that last part more like an order, not wanting to have to save someone else too. Reaching into the darkness, Yugure grabbed the doorknob and sighed.
    "Stay. I mean it."
    With a creaking turn of the brass handle, the door creaked open a few inches. Suddenly it stopped, closing itself almost as fast as it was opened. Yugure no longer stood outside.

"Youu're bacck." A voice spoke, almost hissing.
    "That I am. I require the stone you used... Before."
    "I told youuu... Thiss stone is sommmething powerfulll." The demon walked out, it's body that of a giant human, with a single black leather wing and a claw that would slice Yugure in two. It was the head that was particularly odd, it contained the mouth of a poisonous Asp, an eye from some sort of bird, and the ears of a bat. It still seemed human though.
    "Iriol. That stone will be mine. With or without a fight. Do you understand?" Yugure said, unsheathing his BlackHeart. It was as a pin to an ox, but Yugure did not flinch.
    "Foooll. Yooou commme to mmmee for help, and now, you trry to kiil me?" Iriol spat, fuming. He raised his massive claw and lunged at Yugure, his jaw snapping just in front of him as the beast's other arm came around swiftly. Yugure smiled and took into the air, his blade pulling the light into it as he flapped his wings to stay out of reach.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    After Yugure got inside the room Dise sat down on the floor and started thinking about a lot of different things. Non of those things had something to do with the templ, neither with his teammates. Some minutes passed and then hours. Dise saw the place were the door was suppose to be and he started to think about why Yugure was taking so long. "this is really frustrating I cann't do anything than wait here in silence" Dise said to him self in a low voice "If he doesn't come out in ten more minutes I will go inside and finish what he is doing."

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    "wow that was a great attack bash, were did you learn it? and so to which door or what know?" kay said amazed
    "is that key made of gold? we can sell it in the market :)!!, ok ok the door" kay said

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Yugure hovered there silently, his sword ready to attack.
    He waited.
    "You know what happens... When I use this thing to it's full extent right?"
    "Youuu... Do noot haveee the couurage."
    "I got nothin else left. Why not?"
    "..." The beast stopped, taking in his words for a moment before he lunged at Yugure one last time. He saw the jaws, opening and ready to bite, and struck.
    The blade went through the thin tissue and tore at the back of Iriol's throat...
    In that short instant, the Guardian of the Sacrificial Chambers was dead.
    "Boro's gunna hate me for this... Sorry...Auntie." He paused a moment to pray for her spirit before he walked to the altar, blood still thick on it's surface. Taking the stone that was used as a pillow, he cracked it open to reveal another, smaller stone. He had no idea why it was so valuable, but he cursed it's existance with utter passion.
    "Dice..." He spoke, minutes later from behind him, "The hell you waiting for? Lets get outta here."

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    "Okay lets go then" Dise said while he standed up. Yugure and Dise were heading to another place, Dise couldn't see so he just followed Yugure. After sometime of walking Dise asked "sooo, what took you so long? I was going to get myself inside of the room." Then started walking a little bit faster. There was a paculiar smell but Dise couldn't recognise what it was. He knew that he had smelled that on another day, but he didn't recognise it. "What the hell is that smell and were does it come from?" he said with a angry voice.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Not to late am I?....

Name: Shaka
    Appearance:
    Darkness between light. Ver 1.2

Behavior: quiet.. I keep to myself... I can become handsy at times but... otherwise I'm one of the best friends you'll ever have..
    Mission: Avenge my lover and bring my family back from the world of the demons.
    Story: (Optional )
    Weapon: St. Michael's sword
    Wings: angel
    What did you sacrificed? EVERYTHING!!!!!! my whole life is gone... (I'll explane myself as the story goes on...)

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "...That is the blood of countless sacrifices. And trust me... You wouldnt have done much help. It was only a few minutes." Yugure said as he led the boy back to the main entrance. The opened the rotten door, stepping into the main chamber. "Now... I guess we wait for them." He said with a scoff.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I looked at the war between angels, demons and humans. Everything was... so... strange. "I wonder why are we being tested... I decided this way to prove I'm a powerful peacemaker... but... wow" I expressed as I walked to the angels. "Hello... may I ask why are you fighting?" I asked to an angel. Even in the middle of the battlefield, I stood there.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
    Years
    Dise got a little bit mad of Yugure's coment, but he didn't told him anything. A little bit of time passed and they were finally out waiting for the others. Dise saw the door that had the three holes. He went there and sat down at its side and started to think why were the others taking so long. "I thought that we were going to be the last ones to got out" Dise said to himself "but it looks like we are the first one. Even so it took him a lot of time on that room, why?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back