• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkness between light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    In an alternate past, there were 7 rocks created by Lucifer. The rocks have different powers one can control the fire, not create only control, other can call the darkness, other can control the earth, one can control the water, other can call the winds, one can even change the climate. Those rocks were created so a person can destroy the world, with diseases, hungry, wars, ect. When God saw from the heaven the rocks he putted a curse to each rock, the curse was, the one that uses it will be cursed forever and will be called a cursed child, including his sons and daughters will have the curse. The curses were always different. They can make you a mutant, demons, angels, whatever it is the person will be still different. 20 years later there were 14 cursed children in earth. The story begins with a king seeking the 7 rocks so he can seal them away from humanity. The kingdom was called Tarak. 3 kingdoms united with Tarak so it can be easier to find the rocks. Those kingdoms were Feraker, Xeorez, and Kixema. So the story starts with a king calling the best mercenaries so they can search for the rocks.

Now you can choose either to be normal or a cursed child.
    put: Name:
    Years:
    Where is he from:
    Experience in battle: Example: rank S assasin
    apparence:
    story:
    Weapon:

Name: Kyo (cursed child)
    Years: 18
    Experience in battle: rank b assasin
    apperance: red eyes(is a cursed child),with short black hair, with a cape and using black clothes.
    story: Exiled of Kixema, because he is a cursed child, he starts searching for the rocks so there cant be more cursed childs. As he was searching he saw that the king of Tarak was hiring mercenaries to find those rocks, that why he joined with the king,maybe.
    Weapon: 2 daggers

Last edited:

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    i'll join man

Name:kay (deadalus)
    Years:17
    Where is he from:kixema
    Experience in battle:assasin rank b
    apparence:black hair,yellow eyes, violent, sad and sort of quite
    story: (curse child), when he was young a group of people kill his family because he was a cursed child, so he wants reavenge.
    Weapon:sword

Last edited:

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Name: Dela (Delacroix)
    Years: N.R.
    Experience in battle: So high ull pee ur pants when u know
    apperance: Long white hair, red eyes, xtremely dark cloths with some chains around it, dark angel wings...
    story: (cursed child ) delacroix wanna take revenge at Lucifer 'cause he ws the one who start it all, searching for a way to find Lucifer he needs to seek as many places he can so he can find the answer where to find him
    Weapon: Sword with white aurora

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    the story starts when the king calls kyo, kay and Delacroix. As Kyo arrived he was somehow happy to now that now his mission will start, happy to search those rocks. Then Kay and Delacroinx arrived. As Kyo saw them he was somehow dissapointed to see that there were his new partners, but he cant judge a person by his apparence.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    kay arrive and he really dont care about the others , he only wants to know the king and see what he is going to do.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    sounds cool i'll join
    Name:Zidane
    Years:16
    Where is he from: Kerika
    Experience in battle: rank B Warrior
    apparence:Short Brown hair, Crimson eyes, prefers dark clothes but all his clothes have three holes, two in his jaket for his wings and one in his pants for his tail
    story: (Cursed) When he was young, his family was killed because they were cursed, he managed to escape but to this day still worrys for his safty
    Weapon: Kwan-Dao

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Dela dont really care bout others hes just focused on lucifer and a way to find him, he ll take all sources as possible. he and his sword will face destiny

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Then the king screamed welcome you mercenaries, then another mercenary appear his name was Zidane, As the king was explaining the mission, King: your mission will be to retrive the rocks, so we can seal them in the Tarak temple, there are 7 rocks their names are, the dark ilussion rock, the cereberus rock, the angelic rock, and i dont now what are the other called. Kyo replied what will be our reward we must retrive them but we dont now what will be the reward, the king said the reward will be 100,000,000 gold or we can communicate with the heaven and make you can go to heaven and not to hell or purgatory. Kyo replied then, i will accept the misson, but i will not take care of this children if they die that will not be my problem.

Last edited:

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    hey i will join
    Name: Jone Espectrum.
    years: 39
    where is he from: ?
    experience in battle: A+ warrior
    apparence: palid, his eyes are black, and serious.
    story: (cursed) ?
    Weapon: none

As he enter the room he seriously saw Zidane and telled to him we must be partners you are the only prepared curse children here. then jone said ha! dont make me laugh do you think god will accept us in heaven, are you insane we are his cursed child, we are his sons of darkness the ones that can bring darkness to this world! and you boy (Kyo) hold your tongue i am the most experienced, i will not need you to protect me.

Last edited:

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    In the shadows of the room there were Dela n Kay they didnt put any attention to wut jone said to zidane but all up a sudden Dela and Kay stared at each other with fire in their eyes as if they wanna start up a fight, they really didnt like each other since the 1st day they met. All up a sudden Dela took out his sword and point it to Kay but at the exactly same moment that Dela took it out he also took it out and face it to Dela

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    as kyo saw dela and kay, that were starting a battle, the king said You two! Stop fighting, now you will be partners, you must be friends, then Kyo said if i must be friends of these idiots then i think i will do the mission alone.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    im not putting attention to anythink, just thinking of how to find the rocks and lisening to the other ignorant discussions of dela and the others, i scream get a hell of here, and in that moment i go out of the place and quickly start the searching, but at first i break the door down so everybody get more late

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    All of a sudden kay became in a really bad mod or he ws just crazy 'cause he ws like "u cursed children ur all gonna die in hell" and he screamed as a girl idk but he ws crazy , then kyo punch him on his face so he could shout up but kyo exceed with his incredibler force that he made faint, suddenly the king called them all but kay didnt go 'cause he ws fainted, the king called them to xplain detail for detail about the mission

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    No!!!! we didnt told kay to go that way thats the way to the dead end, in a matter of minutes kay will come back 'cause he hasnt no other way , thats y we should have waited for him to wake up and told him all about the mission that the king told us

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    just continue with the role, i am already out searching, i dont care about the king`s mission

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    then as all those strange things happened, the king told to all that now the mission will start, he told us that we must go tu sherijer, because there is one of the rocks in the Forbiden forest of death, Kyo then said that means now the mission will start by tomorrow we will let of but you must give us some gold, in the journey we need to eat and we need a place to sleep, plus new clothes so we cannt be recognized, remeber we are cursed child one bad part of that is that we are always hunted.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back