• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I live in the Central Time zone of the USA. So it's Sunday here today. And sure, I can trade on my monday.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay. That's fine with me.

And the reason the why you can't send me a vm/pm because I set my control panel on my account to only allow the moderators and the people on my friendlist to send me vms and pms.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I live in the Central Time zone of the USA. So it's Sunday here today. And sure, I can trade on my monday.

Kay, see you on WiFi on Monday. I can trade you a regirock, if you can clone it, then give the original back to me...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'll think about it. But I'm not so sure if I'll be able to battle tomorrow because I'm feeling kinda sick right now.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    That's fine. Just don't keep me waiting when i show up at noon time on saturday. (12 pm central)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Shiny Natu (Bold) (semi-redis)
    IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Early bird
    EV's: UT
    (I can trade this. You can't)

I'm VERY interested in this. I have these Pokemon to trade:

Level 100 Shiny Gyarados
    Level 100 Palkia
    Level 100 Dialga
    Level 100 Garchomp
    Level 100 Lucario
    Level 100 Shiny Mightyena
    Level 100 Mightyena
    Level 100 Ho-Oh
    Other Pokemon, just ask

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Shiny Natu (Bold) (semi-redis)
    IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Early bird
    EV's: UT
    (I can trade this. You can't)

I'm VERY interested in this. I have these Pokemon to trade:

Level 100 Shiny Gyarados
    Level 100 Palkia
    Level 100 Dialga
    Level 100 Garchomp
    Level 100 Lucario
    Level 100 Shiny Mightyena
    Level 100 Mightyena
    Level 100 Ho-Oh
    Other Pokemon, just ask

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?

can you get me a Sassy Synchronizer?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    NEW UPDATES

~NEW UPDATES~

New pokemon on my Wanted List:
    Darkness Beyond
    Darkness Beyond

Calm, Impish, Careful, and Naive Flawless iv'd Shiny/non-shiny Ditto's for pokemon Black and White
    Darkness Beyond

A shiny Adamant (male) flawless Ralts with two Egg moves: Destiny Bond and shadow sneak, and the ability: Steadfast (when it evolves into a Gallade)
    Darkness Beyond

An Adamant non-shiny (male) flawless Bidoof with the Egg move: Quick attack and the Ability: Simple
    Darkness Beyond

A non-shiny Jolly (male) flawless Aipom with the ability: Technician and the egg move: Fake out
    Darkness Beyond

A shiny Timid (female) Misdreavus with 70 fighting hp, the ability: Levitate, and the egg move: Nasty plot
    Darkness Beyond

A shiny bold (male) Spiritomb with fighting hp and with the ability: Pressure
    Darkness Beyond

A shiny modest (female) Finneon with 70 grass hp and with the ability: Swift swim
    Darkness Beyond

A shiny Jolly (male) flawless Gligar with the ability: Hyper cutter and with the egg moves: Baton pass, Night slash, and agility
    Darkness Beyond

A Bold flawless Porgon with the ability: Trace​

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Hey big D did you see my post on smogon? I saw you left a messege but wanted to make sure you saw what I put down.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    That EVed blissey you had. I understand you have homework so I am in no rush at all. I must have hatched around 100 eggs trying to get 1 impish ralts. I finally just did it the smart way and did a cross breed to get one with impish nature. Got to love everstones. By the way what other natures were you looking for I have quite a few as you noticed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    The Impish Synchronizer is all I need for right now. I only have a few minutes to spare. So if you want the blissey right now, just tell me which FC to use and I'll meet you on the wifi. ;)

Use my Platinum FC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Psychoward's Shiny Scizor (Adamant)
    IV's: 31/31/31/19/31/31
    EV's: Not sure
    ok my moltres for it ^
    up there ^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back