• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Strictly - okay.

@Lazn - after i'm done trading with Strictlypreme, you're next. ^^

im sure ive said thank you way too much i dont mind saying it again thank you!!!

Edit-bad connection?

Ok. I'll see you in wifi!

EDIT: Thank you very much for the trade :)

Last edited:
@Lazn - Just hold on for a few minutes.

@Strictly - Please hurry. Lazn is waiting for me to trade with him and I have to get off soon.

@Lazn - Enjoy your new Cresselia.

@Strictly - Enjoy your new 6 pokemon, my friend.

CMT for these two please?

*pokemonelite2000 image removed*

GGled's Darkrai (Timid)
IV's: Flawless
EV's: UT

Lord Scalgon's Movie event arceus (timid)
And are they fully redis?

hi friend, may i get more? i dont want to sound like a begger even tho it sounds exactly like that :(

@Uskelly - yes, they are fully redis. Let me check your thread. ^^

@Strictly - Nah, it's okay. Just tell me what you want. ^^

You started Sept 10 and now you have 800 messages x.x Grr, That's super fast xD

I had 900 before, now I made a new one :P

@Uskelly - Lol. Yup. I guess probably because I got alot of good iv'd and flawless rare pokemon. ^^ I'll trade the two pokemon for your shiny flawless Diagla. :D

Slakoth (Jolly), electrike,pidgey, hoot-hoot, catapie, mattj pikachu,shellos, golem, wrumple, cydaquil, charizard, houndour, torchic, abra, growlithe, rotom, roselia, latias,gible, giratina, arceus, starly, shaymin

i know i'm oding but these are all im missing from you lol sadly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back