• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Lol, was reading your blacklist. I thought Syndrome calling you Di-*ss was pretty clever and creative xD Don't know the content though :P

Anyways, I heard you needed help EV training? Or am I mistaken xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    As a matter of fact, I do. ^^

And no. I don't think calling me "Di-*ss" was clever and creative. I call it an insult and childish.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    I'll take the timid darkrai. Ill give you shiny deoxys? or something else I've got most legends. Shiny Ho Oh. Just pm me anything I'll see if i have it

heres my fc.

MICHAEL
    3395 9112 4775
    Soul Silver

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Rogoku - I'll just give the darkrai to you for free.

@Strictly - do you want them right now?

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Darkness Beyond

Shiny Baltoy (Bold) (semi-redis)
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: UT

Hey, Diabolico, I'd really like to get this guy if possible. He'll round out my UU team pretty nicely. I don't think I really have much to offer you going by our last trade, but all those pokemon I offered are still available if you maybe changed your mind.

I'd still be willing to do some EV training for you...as well as help you out other ways...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Darkness Beyond

Shiny Baltoy (Bold) (semi-redis)
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: UT

Hey, Diabolico, I'd really like to get this guy if possible. He'll round out my UU team pretty nicely. I don't think I really have much to offer you going by our last trade, but all those pokemon I offered are still available if you maybe changed your mind.

I'd still be willing to do some EV training for you...as well as help you out other ways...

Well, there's really nothing that I want right now. However, I could some ev training service. How many pokemon can you train at a time? Can you train 6 pokemon?

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Hm, I could probably do six, though I'm not sure how long it'd take to DO 6. I've never gone out and EV trained that many pokemon at once, so your guess on time is as good as mine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hm, I could probably do six, though I'm not sure how long it'd take to DO 6. I've never gone out and EV trained that many pokemon at once, so your guess on time is as good as mine.
    Okay, how much time do you want me to give you?

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Considering I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to put into it each day (what with work/school/etc.) I'd say at least a week for all six.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well..... Okay. And Tell you what, if you can train 6 of my pokemon for me, I'll one pokemon that I have on my thread for each pokemon that you train for me. So if you train six pokemon for me, I'll give you six pokemon that I have on my thread. ^^

So do we have a deal?

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Sounds like a fantastic deal to me! Just send me the pokes you want trained, give me an EV spread, and I'll get right on it.

(I'll periodically give you updates when I've finished each poke.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Sounds like a fantastic deal to me! Just send me the pokes you want trained, give me an EV spread, and I'll get right on it.

(I'll periodically give you updates when I've finished each poke.)

Thank you. Just make sure you all my pokemon the right ev spreads when you're done training, okay?

I'll send you a pm with the ev spreads. ^^

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I don't have a Gameshark so I can't use an EV checker, but I'm usually accurate with EV training. However, if you want to check it yourself, I'll be sure to send the first completed poke over so you can make sure I did it right.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I don't have a Gameshark so I can't use an EV checker, but I'm usually accurate with EV training. However, if you want to check it yourself, I'll be sure to send the first completed poke over so you can make sure I did it right.

Well.... I don't have an ev checker code. But I think do know someone who does.

What's your FC?

Mine is in my sig.

im on. just let me know when your ready

I'll trade with you after I'm done with steelix ^^

Last edited:

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    It's in my sig as well. Use my Platinum FC this time.

Also, give me a minute to get online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back