• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Kyra's eyes snapped open and she gasped. Every object that had been floating around fell to the floor, luckilly, nothing broken.

She shuddered, feeling how cold Sam was. "Sam, you're freezing!" she said, ignoring her loss of control over her powers.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kari shook her head and went to get a room from Nurse Joy. She lay down and thought about the recent events. Eventually she drifted into sleep. She drempt about Ho-oh and the flying orb. Then she drept that she was in a lab of some kind. Her dreams shifted again. She aimed her bow at a falling leaf. Her arrow pieced right through the center. As she practiced something came up behind her. She turned and woke. It was almost morning. Unable to get back to sleep she got up and went to get some breakfast.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Absol lept up next to the Umbreon, noticing he seemed destracted. the Umbreon mothined to the one that was outside, and the Absol watched her, wondering if Eclipse should be awakened. Umbreon returned to watching the pair, ignoring the psychic feeling earlier. He had a job, and he was going to keep to it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I'm fine." I reassured her. " I'm getting warmer already."

ooc: Page, the Pokemon Center locked up just after me and Kyra went into it. :\

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: She said it was almost morning. It isn't morning yet. And Joy locks up the center after dark. You know that because she did so in one of the episodes.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: True. Its not morning yet. About an hour before dawn. Paige you can be waiting outside of the Pokemon Center or something. It should open soon.

Kari ate an apple while she walked around the Pokemon Center. She was still thinking about the dreams she had had. They weren't like normal dreams. Hard to remember clearly and soon forgoten all together. But they were very clear. She remembered every detail. The one about the flying orb, well it was ovious. The events were the same as what had happened on the mountain. But the one about the lab and the forest. Something about them made her shiver slightly. It was as if it had happened before or, this was what really bothered her. As if it was what was going to happen. She shook her head. That was nonsence, but she couldn't get the dream out of her head. She shook her her head again and went back to her room to pack her things. When she was finished she checked her Pokegear. "Ten minutes till day break." She said aloud. "Guess I'll get my Pokemon maybe chat with some people then head off again." She left the room and closed the door behind her.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mable was happily strolling through the streets, ready for another day of work. The flowers at the pokemon center were always much more beautiful than the other plants she tended to. She made sure she had the seeds of herbs used to heal paralyzed pokemon in her pockets, before progressing much further into the street, then continued. When she managed to reach the pokemon center, just as it was opening (I think...). She quickly jumped in through the main door, put on an apron, and 2 dark blue, plastic gloves, along with a bag of soil, and a watering can. She saw someone familiar, before heading into the back of the pokemon center.

"Hey... Kakari!" She shouted, hoping she would notice her. Mable still felt moderately uncomfortable, but she was never going to be okay with other people, unless she spent more time with them...

Alana

Years
  • Kari smiled and walked over to Mable. "Call me Kari. So what are doing here so early." She noticed that mable still seemed a little uncomfortable but didn't think it was any thing to worry about. After all she had never been well very sociable and it didn't help that she now held the flying orb.

Years
  • Mable smiled,

"Kari..." She said, back to herself.

"I'm hired by different shops every now-and-then to tend to plants, I manage to make a bit of money that way... So today, I'm working here," She replied, wondering why Zephyr hadn't shown up yet.

"What about you? You're quite early here, yourself!" She asked, out of curiosity.

Alana

Years
  • Kari shrugged. "I woke up pretty early and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to get some breakfast and get ready to leave." Nurse Joy comes in looking better than she had the night before.

"Good morning Mable and Kari. Kari your Pokemon are fully recovered now." She handed her five pokeballs and her Pidgey flew to her shoulder. Kari looked at the little gold marks on her Pokeballs to make sure they were hers before thanking Nurse Joy and turning back to Mable. "Where's that boy who was with you yesterday? His name was Zephyr wasn't it?"

Years
  • "That's right," Mable replied.

"I was actually expecting him to come, too... You see, he lives in the country, on the outskirts of the city, with only 4 homes around his family's. I used to live in the same neighbourhood, that's how we met each other. Me and my parents moved into the city when I was 9, though... Anyhow, you said you were going somewhere... Mind if I ask, where?"

Alana

Years
  • "Well...I'm going on an adventure really. Some place new. I'm looking for some one. I've been searching for a long time. But now things are different. I'm still searching but now I have something else I have to do." Blinks. "Oh I'm sorry. I guess I forgot you were there. I was ranting. So do you need any help with the plants?" She asked quickly not making it ovious why she had changed the subject.

Years
  • Mable was surprised with the offered help, but gladly accepted it.

"Sure, I'd love it if you could help me!" She responded, happily. She made her way to the pots in the corners of the room first, handing the watering can to Kari.

"Could you water the plants after I've cleaned them up a bit?" She asked, already cutting the dead stems of the plant off, and misting the leaves with a spray bottle. Before moving to the next plant, she added a bit of soil into the pot, and mixed it with the old soil to even it out. She turned to the other plant, but was startled by a loud voice,

"Mable! Mable! I've found some books on the previous league tournaments, some of the trainers may have something to do with the spheres!" Zephyr shouted, indicating to his white shoulder-bag, containing 3 books, 2 books with old pokemon-league standings, and a book of legends. It wasn't until he completed his sentance, that he realized Kari was in the room.

"Oh... Kikari, hi!" He nervously looked to her, then back to Mable, who gave him a look of annoyance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back