• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Strike Deck

The Eevee Evolutionary

*Legend of Eevee*
    Years
    That's what I call my deck-the Darkness Strike Deck. Here's what is in it *By the way, this is a confirmed modified/updated deck. I used it at Pokemon Rocks America.*

4 Larvitar *2 Team Rocket Returns #62 and 63, 1 Unseen Forces, 1 with a Pokeball 1 sign on it #17*
    3 Dark Pupitar *2 from Team Rocket Returns Jessie Theme Deck #40, 1 from Team Rocket Returns booster #41*
    3 Dark Tyranitar *All from Team Rocket Returns Jessie Theme Deck and booster #20*

3 Cubone *Team Rocket Returns Jessie Theme Deck #51*
    2 Dark Marowak *Team Rocket Returns Jessie Theme Deck #7*

3 Pidgey #73
    2 Pidgeotto #45
    1 Pidgeot #10
    *All from EX: Fire Red Theme Deck*

1 Cleffa *Unseen Forces*
    1 Sableye *Deoxys EX*

1 Rocket's Hideout
    1 Rocket's Poke Ball
    1 Wally's Training
    1 Magnetic Storm
    1 Warp Point
    1 Switch
    2 Pokemon Retriever
    2 Rare Candy
    2 Mr. Stone's Project
    2 Rocket's Mission
    2 Celio's Network
    3 Potion

14 Fighting Energy
    4 Darkness Energy

Anyone want to rate for me? I'm open to all suggestions!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i would say take out magnetic storm as it will hurt you more late game then it will help you scence dark thrives on its resistance to psychic.
    and this deck should move fast enough that you want need it much also id say try and run dark dragoite with dark dragonair with evolutionary light that will speed the deck up allot and try and run dark metal energy and R energy sence they help bulster up the amount of dark energy you have in the deck but other than that it seems verry interesting deck.

Back