• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Trade Center

Did you like my thread and does it have good pokemon up for trade?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Can you not trade now?
    and i know its not my place but Please don't trade a shiny for a non EV'd lvl 100

Years
    ok. cool. i'll tell you the 9 events i would like from you for the 9 events of mine that you want in a pm. i'll go look right now.

Does any body else want to trade with me?

Years
    ok ;)
    sounds good
    make them fair :P
    i would like your shiny flower paradise shaymin, 10Aniv ho-oh, shiny houndoom, shiny bellosom, shiny shiny wooper, shiny pikachu, shiny marill, mystry mew lv.10, and shiny newmoon island darkrai. is that a good fair trade for you?

Does any body else want to trade with me?

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    shiny flower paradise shaymin, 10Aniv ho-oh, shiny houndoom, shiny bellosom, shiny shiny wooper, shiny pikachu, shiny marill, mystry mew lv.10, and shiny newmoon island darkrai. is that a good fair trade for you?

yes thats fine except for one thing:
    shiny houndoom as its reserved

Years
    shiny flower paradise shaymin, 10Aniv ho-oh, shiny houndoom, shiny bellosom, shiny shiny wooper, shiny pikachu, shiny marill, mystry mew lv.10, and shiny newmoon island darkrai. is that a good fair trade for you?

yes thats fine except for one thing:
    shiny houndoom as its reserved
    ya, it does. well than how about your shiny regirock? is that good instead of it?

Does any body else want to trade with me?:D

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    ill trade ur lvl 100 kyogre for my lvl 60 haunter with a cleanse tag intrested ??? pm me

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Hey, wondering if you would help me with some cloning? I'd like to clone 3 extra of my Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno and Mewtwo (you can keep a copy of them all if you'd like), hope to hear soon!

celuthea

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    are
    shiny psyduck
    shiny geodude
    and shiny azurill
    UT

if they are i can trade
    jolly alamos darkrai UT
    jolly shiny dialga UT

Back