• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DaRkRai and Anton's Hatchery and Clonner

Anton

The One! The Only!
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Hello there! I am here to say that I am openeing a hatchery and clonner service with DaRkRai! I am Taking orders and breeding while he is clonning. So For the moment their is no list of pokemon that are obtainable for breeding as I cant find my Pearl. When I do I will make a list. For now you must contend with clonning only. Please give us sufficent time to breed/clone your pokemon. I will Pm you when we have it done.

Breedable Pokemon:

Waiting List:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I'd like my pokemon cloned please.

But please don't scam please

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    What Pokemon woulds you two like clonned and how many times?And I will not scam you so dont fret. Orange I could have sworn it was a real word. hehe. mybad....

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    ok FireApe exactly which pokemon and hom many do you need cloned? and Darry, We would be happy to clone it. Ill need to get my diamond and we can trade tommorow.

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    ofcause its possible for us to clone your pokemon.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Shiny Darkrai three clones so I want back four
    Celebi three clones so I want back four
    Shaymin three clones so I want back four
    Shiny Arcanine three clones so I want back four

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Sure. No problem. When Im on next Ill Pm you.

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Hmm there was a guy named ---darkrai--- a couple of days ago who was scamming people with cloning with a guy named evil noodles.
    This Darkrai wouldn't happen to be the same one now would he?

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    nope. This guy said someone was harrasing him, woulding happen to be you would it?? And the one I know is getting a neame change because of that someone, and because of all the other darkrais.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Sorry to do this. If you need someone to clone your pokemons, I bet you have heard about Reena. We have the best cloning service. Right now the clone shop is not open due to Reena is currently working. But check my shop, which the link is in my sig, and read every page if you want. You will notice our great service and fast cloning. Sorry again for doing this.

Back