• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai CANNOT be cloned

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    according to japanese pokemon forums and serebii, any pokemon holding, the special ribbon that darkrai has, cannot be uploaded to the GTS, so you cannot clone it that way , so all of these cloned darkrai are hacked, ............buyer beware

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Yeah, I believe it, I've seen a hacked pokemon where you try to upload it to GTS, and it said "it has a special ribbon", that's intense, haha.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    actually if you use the glitch Darkrai not the event darkrai isn't it possible then

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    lol....the special ribbon would be perfect to stop hacked pokemon

even though i have cloned maaaaany darkrais (on USA version :P)

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah, i've cloned my shiny glitch darkrai like 6 times

it's not impossible with the glitch version

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    lots of people willing to trade everything for a hack,as long as I KNOW its a hack, I aint bothered, just dont lie and say its legit

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    well thats a relife,now we dont have to worry about the trading section getting overrun with give me movie darkri threads XD

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    movie darkrais have ribbons glitch darkrais don't check the hacked pkmn thread

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    you know they probably cloned it with an AR so what its jsut copying code you dsy that makes it hacked that would mean you think the GTS glitch makes hacked pokemon its the same damn thing

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Lol, he's obviously not going to give you one for free. Common sense.

And IMO, this'd be better discussed in the D/P forum.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Nintendo stricks back, I agree with them. I am also loving it, yay. Sorry if I seem to be a bit noobish, I just don't agree with cloning or hacking.

Back