• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Darkrai Codes: Only 2 More Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    can i have the code??
    since my country doesn't have any gamestop which provide the event

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2016
    Can i have a darkrai code pls because ther is no way i can get one the place that i live in

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    im in a country with no access to codes, pls can u give me one code, pls?
    IGN Normand
    FC 5472 9819 4999

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry to all that I missed the last 2 days, but I will get more codes tomorrow, I only have 3 let atm, please bare with me with i try to help all who need these.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Sorry to all that I missed the last 2 days, but I will get more codes tomorrow, I only have 3 let atm, please bare with me with i try to help all who need these.

I should be most grateful if you would send me the code :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
    Years
  • Sorry to all that I missed the last 2 days, but I will get more codes tomorrow, I only have 3 let atm, please bare with me with i try to help all who need these.

I'm pretty sure we can all wait lol. If it comes to it and I "need" him, I would drive the 300 miles to gamestop lol. But I only just want him lol.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok I have PMd all who have posted on this page for a code, if they don't work for you, please PM me the code back so I can pass it on to some one who can use it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Oh could I have one please?
    Im not able to go to a store currently, so thank you for doing this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back