• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DARKRAI HAS LEGS??!!!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    I honestly didn't know he had legs, but that's funny now that you mention it!

Darkrai legs.. lmao!...

Years
    Yeah i was shocked when i saw Darkrai had legs too they look like one of those giant clown feet which makes him look like a clown =P

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I was rather disturbed when I saw Darkrai's legs in the movie. Seriously, with that ghost-like design, it looks much cooler without legs - levitating.
    Also, it just looks odd with long legs and no neck. o_O

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    the thread is getting many posts...

my friend fell off the couch when we both saw the premiere on CN, after he saw the legs.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Darkrai... Legs...

Oh well, it's not the end of the world, so I won't freak out. Darkrai has legs- WAIT, IT HAS LEGS?! HOW COME I NEVER KNEW THAT? ARRGH!

Whatever. I'm like that when I freak out. Darkrai sucks... with legs.

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
    wll no darkrai can have anything he wants really he is made of darkness and shadows so he my not actually have legs but that does not mean he cannot just grow them when he needs them...... like when deoxys grew 2-4 extra arms when he goes into speed form.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello there. I like it that Darkrai has legs but since it sapose to be a ghost-type Pokemonm Darkrai and even any other ghost-type Pokemon shouldn't have legs at all.

Years
    I agree. it looks dumb ha.
    I thought the thing just floated around.
    And why do they make him able to talk. LAME.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Hello there. I like it that Darkrai has legs but since it sapose to be a ghost-type Pokemonm Darkrai and even any other ghost-type Pokemon shouldn't have legs at all.
    1. Darkrai is a Dark type Pokemon, not ghost.
    2. There are a lot of ghost type Pokemon who have legs. Gengar is a very good Pokemon, and it's a legged ghost type.

Levity-Adam

Aipom rocks my socks!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    It doesn't actually use it's legs to walk around, if I remember correctly.
    What I think is that the legs are kind of like shadows ( if you get what I mean)
    :S

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I hate it when they show Darkrai's legs in the movie and in his PMD sprite. He looks like an evil ballerina.

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    Wow, that's weird. No offense but it's hair is kinda weird. Looks really old, though. Not like a new gen. Pokemon. But then some of them are actually really wacky. o.O But that is weird.

Back