• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai on Pokemon.com?!?

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I think the appearance of darkrai is a hint that the event is coming

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I can't find it,how is this shadow? Is it all dark and big or do you have to find it in a camouflage?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Maybe it's your computer speed? It's supposed to be a silhouette of a Darkrai, and it floats around in your screen when you first enter the main page.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I just read on SPPF that as of monday,the figure had been removed, well i wonder why?

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Wewt hope it means american event ^.^ Ill go FOR SURE just for darkrai hes um awesome dur and looks like a reaper

Don't forget Australia!!! We need them as well!!!

Well, I hope this is an event, it will get fans over the world go crazy again!! So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hopefully it's a Wi-Fi event and a normal event. Wi-Fi event would be so much more convinient for the people that can't reach the event.

Jack_Maddocks

Event Collector
    Years
    I read somewhere a while back that the pokemon movie is coming to America (why not Australia?) on the 28th of january. Is that true spoilt Americans?

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    Australia is so forgotten so far for the 3rd gen+ pokemon we've only got jirachi from pokemon channel game and manaphy from jb hi-fi give away and we want darkrai too

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My internet better be workin' good tomorrow ^^

...Oh geez, I need to beat the game pretty much by tomorrow. Damn >_>

Back