• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai or Cresselia?

Darkrai or cresselia?

• DARKRAI

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • CRESSELIA

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • NEITHER

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
  • darkrai all the way

darkrai will win... he is immune 2 phycic attacks... cressla is weak aganst dark type moves (dark void)
    so darkrai has a major advantage

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • darkrai all the way

darkrai will win... he is immune 2 phycic attacks... cressla is weak aganst dark type moves (dark void)
    so darkrai has a major advantage

dark void does no damage so it wont be super effektive on creselia, it will just put creselia to sleep

to compare theire stats:
    hp/att/def/spatt/spdef/speed

Creselia:
    120/70/120/75/130/85

darkrai:
    70/90/90/135/90/125

and the obvious reason that darkrai is uber while creselia is ou shows that darkrai is better over all, In my opinion darkrai look coolest of the two

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • Darkrai's soaring SpAtk and type advantage over Cresselia means he's gonna kill her all the way. Cresselia is like Darkrai's defensive sister but it's like a fight between the two Lati's. 9/10 Latios would win because he is stronger.

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
  • Darkrai would clearly beat Cresselia one-on-one, but the latter is a much more interesting and more aesthetically pleasing Pokémon overall. I'd take the defensive lunar spirit duck-thing over a generic evil-looking uber sweeper any day.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
  • Darkrai. Not only cos it has some bad-ass moves, b/c it looks awesome & would pwn Cresellia if they had an epic battle that would destroy the world. Lol. We would be surrounded in tendrils of darkness, having INSOMNIA. Lol.

~DB

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Darkria would be my choice because of all the awesome things he does in the movies and he looks awesome I know its not the best response but come on he looks awesome.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • I pick Cresselia.

Because I don't like Darkrai that much. I'm not evil or anything ~

And type advantage doesn't apply that much in the anime I guess.

I mean, Pikachu beat Brock's Pokemon and when Brock's Gym turned to Water + Rock, Brock beat her mom or whatever when it was rock vs. water ~

But in the game, it's pretty obvious~

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I pick Cresselia.

Normally weak match-ups win against their weaknesses.

But I really like Darkrai though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I pick Cresselia.

Because I don't like Darkrai that much. I'm not evil or anything ~

And type advantage doesn't apply that much in the anime I guess.

I mean, Pikachu beat Brock's Pokemon and when Brock's Gym turned to Water + Rock, Brock beat her mom or whatever when it was rock vs. water ~

But in the game, it's pretty obvious~

Darkrai wasn't evil. If you caught the event Darkrai, then you would know that Darkrai doesn't put people in a nightmare on purpose, and it isolated itself to prevent that. The anime never made sense, so that is automatically out of the question.

It has to be Darkrai. The only flaw he has is that he relies heavily on sleeping type pokemon. He wouldn't go well against a chesto berry snorlax, an early birder, and especially not a insomniac. However, many pokemon that have early bird or insomniac are bad or barely used in Uber, so he has many open possibilities. His stats are pretty nice as well, although he folds like paper against many fighting type pokemon(low defenses, type disadvantage=bad matchup), but he can still take out a member or 2 with his great speed and special attack. His movepool could be bigger, but its good enough the way it is. :/

Years
  • I like Darkrai a lot more but to be fair I never raised my Cresselia. Plus Darkrai is my first event Pokemon (we dont get many events in non capital Australian cities) since I got Mew in my old Silver version so it has a sentimental value as well. Plus the obvious battle type advantages it holds over Cresselia.

So Darkrai FTW!

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Darkrai because of the obvious type effectiveness. Also as I naturally favour Darkrai.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Definately Darkrai!
    You can get Cresselia in game but for Darkrai you have to get it in an event.
    Plus the event ended 13 of Semptember

Back