• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai Trade thread. I have a SHINY TRU darkrai I need your HELP!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Darkrai Trade thread

Welcome to a little TRU darkrai tradin post

My darkrais:
    May 31
    Rash - Often Doses off
    Modest Likes to run !!! The date is said to be 31 but supposedly time troubles = 27th of may...
    Adamant - Sturdy body
    Quiet - Good endurance
    Jolly - Somewhat vain
    Naive - Sturdy Body
    Quirky - Often Dozes off
    Relaxed - Sturdy body

June 1
    Bold - Loves to eat
    Docile - Loves to eat
    Lonely - Highly Curious
    Serious - Sturdy Body
    Quiet - Sturdy body

wow darkrais like to eat and have sturdy bodies :o

Im needing more natures

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008
    If you got it from the event (as in not from someone near them, but from the event itself), then the Darkrai is legit. If that's the case, then congrats! :D

Patchy

-
    Years
    Your best bet is to get ot hack checked. I doubt the event was set non-shiny, you could SR for different natures, why not SR for a shiny? :O

If it's legit I can trade you a Darkrai that's awesome for mixed sweeping. :O

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, since the event was set as non-shiny, the shiny ALAMOS Darkrai would have to be hacked and removed from the list.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    All TRU events are set non-shiny by default, so TRU Shiny Darkrai is hacked

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    no they are not they can be shiny

I've been SRing for half a year now (since September) for a shiny TRU Manaphy on my Pearl and never got one, so no way can it be shiny. And I've SRing everyday when I get the chance even though I'm mainly playing Diamond.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    so your just not lucky some ppl never get shinies unless they trade or cheat but they can be legit as i have a shiny legit one that Dgee has checked who is a very good event checker the shiny darkrai that i have came from him also

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    so your just not lucky some ppl never get shinies unless they trade or cheat but they can be legit as i have a shiny legit one that Dgee has checked who is a very good event checker

Then explain my shiny MYSTRY Mew. It is claimed to be hacked when everything matches. The only thing that is now holding it back from being a legit event is it is shiny.

Shiny events are hard to assess as hacks from naked eye because they were possibly used with an AR to just make it shiny even though the pokemon itself is a legit event like the Mew

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    i believe it can be legit also and they can be checked now to see if they are hacks by looking at hex

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    TRU Darkrai CAN be shiny but TRU Manaphy CANNOT. MYSTRY Mew can also be shiny.

and i do have a clue about events because i have over 1400

Back