• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai Trade thread. I have a SHINY TRU darkrai I need your HELP!!

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    TRU Darkrai CAN be shiny but TRU Manaphy CANNOT. MYSTRY Mew can also be shiny.

and i do have a clue about events because i have over 1400

You lie about MYSTRY Mew, because a lot of people have claimed that TRU checked to make sure it wasn't shiny. MYSTRY Mew was also a trade via GBA link instead of Mystery Gift so you couldn't SR for it like Darkrai and Manaphy. I'm still very doubtful of a shiny Darkrai considering TRU made no mention regarding this matter and that in the past none of their events have been shiny. In fact, I've never heard of any event aside from the game stop Zigzaggoon being shiny.

Also how can you have over 1400 events when the maximum number of pokemon you can hold in the game at one time is 546?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    there were already shiny mews in the cartridge that they distributed them with and when they got to one they asked them if they wanted a blue one and duke has an R4

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    there were already shiny mews in the cartridge that they distributed them with and when they got to one they asked them if they wanted a blue one and duke has an R4

According to Event Pokemon guide at Gamefaqs:
    There was a distribution of Mew from every Toys R Us store in the
    USA, in order to receive Mew you had to trade a Pokemon.
    Nintendo sent out special Fire Red and Leaf Green game paks
    loaded with Mew. There are reports of people who have obtained
    these game paks through some back handed dealings but they're
    very rare.

So if they obtained the shiny Mew via backhanded dealings, doesn't that still sound illegal to you, and that sounds completely stupid by saying "I want a blue one." And they were not necessarily shiny on the cartridges either. In fact, the cartridges are so rare, that it's difficult to say if a shiny could even be obtained, so that's very doubtful as well. The chances are far too slim for it to be realistic

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    no a person that traded them asked the kid if they wanted a blue one if they had one on the cartridge and what does having the cartridge have anything to do with it and it being illegal

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    no a person that traded them asked the kid if they wanted a blue one if they had one on the cartridge and what does having the cartridge have anything to do with it and it being illegal

My question now is, how would you know that? And it may be illegal because of "back-handed dealings," which means that it was out on the black market type thing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    someone that went to the event said that they heard someone giving the events say that but i forgot who it was and the cartridges have nothing to do with this

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    someone that went to the event said that they heard someone giving the events say that but i forgot who it was and the cartridges have nothing to do with this

And that statement makes whatever you said sound false. I don't see any more reason to talk about shiny TRU events or any other event aside from shiny GS Zigzaggoon as I've never seen one exist nor have many other people here. When they are shiny, they're usually hacked with an AR to be made shiny like my MYSTRY Mew.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    nvm mews werent shiny i have just been told i heard from someone that they could be but i guess they were incorrect but the darkrais can be shiny

Sasuke Uchiha 51294

Sasuke Uchiha
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    nvm mews werent shiny i have just been told i heard from someone that they could be but i guess they were incorrect but the darkrais can be shiny
    Yeah, because all of the TRU events before were set as non-shiny, so this one would be shiny out of common logic? I think not.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
    For all I know, the event was set non-shiny. I can prove it too, so don't go saying you have a shiny TRU Darkrai when you don't. Even if you did, it might've been Pokesav'd.

Not surprised =/

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Wow I caused a bit of trouble :s

Well any1 wanna trade Alamos darkrais???
    Shiny is NFT :o

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    i would like to trade for the shiny and get it checked for you just in case what events are you looking for

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    they arent hacked as i got a legit one that came from Dgee but im not trading as it is very rare and i know someone that SRd for a shiny and got one

Years
    Let's see....
    DGee can "check" a pokemon to see if it's hacked... so he knows exactly what a legit Alamos Darkrai is.
    Dgee is the one who "obtained" the Shiny Alamos Darkrai
    Then Dgee cloned it and gave it to you....

So from what i see, Dgee knows how to hack a legit looking shiny darkrai. That doesn't make it legit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    So the shiny darkrai is hacked right :P

anyways still looking for other natures :o

alpha-plus

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Before making such assumptions as "the event was set as non-shiney because all the previous ones were so" you might want to back it up with proofs... Because this isn't a proof. If you people don't have the intellectual application required to hack check events, you'd better not even try.

There is a good way to see if the pokemon was pokesaved : it is called a hex editor. You can see the hex data of the pokemon save file. Some part of the hex is modified when you edit a pokemon with pokesav. This was proved right by the experience of hundred of people. A lot of people know about that indeed. So if you really want to see if this pokemon was pokesaved, this is the ultimate way to find out. You will need to make your pokemon into file though. I can do it if you want, and some other people who have an R4 (like Jack Maddocks for instance)

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    Just belive Duke541 and realsinnohchamp,they both know what they are talking about
    they both have a R4 so they both can check if they're events are legit or not.
    So don't argue no more, since your probabaly going to lose Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    the problem lies in the fact that these "legit" ones come from the people who know how to hack them to make them look legit. Until i SR and recieve one (and i won't be holding my breath) I won't believe one exists, and i doubt the mods will either
    As for Dgee, I don't trust him either. he was SUPPOSED to give me the link to the sites for hack checking, then never responded to emails or PMs.

Back