• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    The only way I know how to get it is to wait for events. I already have an Arceus and darkrai which I got three days ago. they might still be open but not sure. I went downstairs in the pokemon centre and typed in the code: 1463 9835 8576 and it got me Arceus and as a free gift the card key to the unopenable inn at canalave.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    The only way I know how to get it is to wait for events. I already have an Arceus and darkrai which I got three days ago. they might still be open but not sure. I went downstairs in the pokemon centre and typed in the code: 1463 9835 8576 and it got me Arceus and as a free gift the card key to the unopenable inn at canalave.
    That is totally impossible. No Arceus or Island Darkrai Ticket exist yet.

Darkrai_Of_Solitude

He haunts your dreams.........
    Years
    I have darkrai but it was activated using an action replay. The darkrai event has not yet been triggered so we will all have to wait! (unless you are a cheater! XD) So if you want mine i will be willing to trade but it comes at a hefty price!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022

thats impossible only movie darkrai's exist, ill gladly show you one, and i think darkrai's is gonna be released in the US soon cuz they have him in the card game, and he has his own site

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I have Darkrai in cards, I live in Ireland not US.

This is about the games

Oh and when pokefan is talking about the code i presume he means on the AR, that or he's just a liar

So yeah, Movie darkrais are the only ones availabe at the moments, none in english. No shaymins or arcei either

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I hope they can realese Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin this year or early next year. And i hope they DONT do a giveaway for Arceus. Doesn't seem right to be giving away the strongest Pokemon in base stats and since it's a god.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    (Honestly, how many times has this been asked already!?)

Darkrai will come out around the middle of this year, Shaymin will be released next year, and Arceus will come one or two years after that. Until then, just be patient.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    This may be a bit off-topic... but how would I get Darkai when he's released? Would I just go into my Wi-Fi option or would I have to go to a specific place where I live, which is New York?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    This may be a bit off-topic... but how would I get Darkai when he's released? Would I just go into my Wi-Fi option or would I have to go to a specific place where I live, which is New York?

Nobody knows yet. We'll know when Nintendo decides to release Darkrai. So please, stop asking.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    You have to go to Newmoon island that you only can acces via the Getting the Member PAss and sleep at the bed and then you are in Newmoon Island, Newmoon island is like a opposite version of Cresselias Island, but anyway i got a Legit Darkrai not movie Drakrai from my freind he used a go through all things cheat to get it so its Legit or i can say Semi-Legit

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    (Honestly, how many times has this been asked already!?)

Darkrai will come out around the middle of this year, Shaymin will be released next year, and Arceus will come one or two years after that. Until then, just be patient.

Many threads come and go about this topic. What is with all these threads? But yeah, ^question answered.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I hope they can realese Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin this year or early next year. And i hope they DONT do a giveaway for Arceus. Doesn't seem right to be giving away the strongest Pokemon in base stats and since it's a god.

You honestly want nintendo to charge people for it? Thats silly, people will get annoyed and hack them. besides, sites like this have tiers for a reason, and arceus is pretty unremarkable when compared to toher ubers. Sure it's got great overall stats, but it cant use them all at the same time.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    You honestly want nintendo to charge people for it? Thats silly, people will get annoyed and hack them. besides, sites like this have tiers for a reason, and arceus is pretty unremarkable when compared to toher ubers. Sure it's got great overall stats, but it cant use them all at the same time.

I think the OP meant that he hoped Nintendo didn't give away Arceus himself, like they did with Movie Darkrai and Toys R Us Manaphy.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Okay, on second thought, this is just a spam thread.

As many said, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus will come when Nintendo announces them, if ever. Until then, don't ask how or when they will be obtained because that is impossible to know. Thanks.

-CLOSED-
    I have darkrai but it was activated using an action replay. The darkrai event has not yet been triggered so we will all have to wait! (unless you are a cheater! XD) So if you want mine i will be willing to trade but it comes at a hefty price!
    Be very careful. I'd normally only tell you this is not the place to offer Pokémon, but hacked Pokémon are strictly against the rules. Don't offer it again or you will get an infraction. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back