• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    Hello everyone, I wanted to know if a lot of you guys have already caught darkrai. Darkrai is my number one pokemon and i was excited when I found out I could obtain darkrai in platinum. What were your thoughts on catching it, the event etc.

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    I LOVE Darkrai because of it's abilities.

Dark Void, Bad Dreams, and Nightmare makes is a beast killer.

I got it in a trade, and I was exciteeed :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    not only can darkrai do awesome moves it also looks awesome!! I loved the movie it was in!

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Darkrai is pwn, no one can deny that. Dark void to put them asleep, bad dreams to hurt them and Nightmare too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    now that i have darkrai i cant wait for arceus!! there both awesome!

i wish i could have obtained shaymin too. but i missed the event.

Last edited:
    Years
    Too bad he's an Uber. Not most people accept challenges with ubers.
    Darkrai is ownt though. :D. his Sleep>Ability>Attack Combo is killer.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Darky rocks, and I love it, I have a stuffed animal of Darkrai as well. But I didn't get mines off of the event yet because I had already had a shiny Japanese one from 2 years back.

:t354:TG

Divine~Deoxys

Darkrai's awesome. I don't use him, because for some reason his cry hurts my ears (weird i know), but when you want to capture something, he's awesome.you just sleep them, let bad dreams damage them a bit, switch out to something else, then throw poke balls

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
    I really like Darkrai, it actually feels like a unique pokemon while some of the other Ubers and Legendaries don't. I love its moves but i don't tend to use it as i am Breeding and training up a WiFi team at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Legedaries are cheap, as fun as they are to use in-game I can't help but feel like I'm cheating when I'm using my Darkrai.

I prefer wholesome pseudo-legendaries.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I have the Members Card from the WFC mystery gift, but I haven't gone out and caught him yet.

I actually don't get that excited over legendaries. I prefer to play through the game and challenges with my team of regular Pokémon.

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
    I actually don't get that excited over legendaries. I prefer to play through the game and challenges with my team of regular Pokémon.

Same here... nice to collect them though. I usually find if you train certain normal pokemon properly then they're better than caught legendaries anyway.

Divine~Deoxys

I have the Members Card from the WFC mystery gift, but I haven't gone out and caught him yet.

Me too. But hey, if you catch them all, and suddenly need something so fffin desperately you'll offer anything, suddenly it seems i was worth catching mesprit when you get that Deoxys!!! (yes, that did happen, but sadly my little brother deleted my save file. He disappeared shortly afterwards nd was never seen again.....)

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    I agree. Legendaries are cool and they have cool moves, but you don't impress people with them because its not YOU that put the work into it.

When I beat the elite four, I had level 40-45 Pokes. I didn't even use Dialga xD

I train everything now, I recently evolved my Golbat and he liek, kills the Battle Tower.

I go through a whole 7-streak with just Crobat.

Back