• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] DarkShedinja's Random Pixels and Art

Years
  • The things that ive been doing when I have no other things to do xD
    ( Basically, Im not really good at art so, yeah :3 )

Tiles
    DarkShedinja's Random Pixels and Art

This is my First Tiles for Pokémon :3 which was made earlier this day xD
    Based on the HGSS Tiles by scarex3wer
    Non Poké Tiles
    Spoiler:

Non Poké Pixels
    Spoiler:

Logo,Wallpaper,ETC.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • The swords you did with the gems are very pretty! I also really like the black one on the end. What were you making them for? You should sprite some bows and staffs, etc if you're looking to try something else :)

Years
  • The swords you did with the gems are very pretty! I also really like the black one on the end. What were you making them for? You should sprite some bows and staffs, etc if you're looking to try something else :)

I made them for an Old Online Game Private Server.
    and I want to try doing Pokémon Based Art from now on :3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I really like the work you're doing with the isometric grass. It looks really great! I like the way you've made the grass pop out.
    Just curious, what program are you using to manage these isometric tiles?

Years
  • I really like the work you're doing with the isometric grass. It looks really great! I like the way you've made the grass pop out.
    Just curious, what program are you using to manage these isometric tiles?

there was a basic template for isometric tiles on another Forum ( Sadly I can't give the link). And I'm doing all these on Adobe Photoshop CC. :D

Back