• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [1] Nirvana: Mystery Of The Depths (1st Beta Available)

What do you think about this hack?

• Woah, its amazing, I NEED to play it!

Votes: 56 49.6%
  • Great hack.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Good hack, like the other hacks in this forum.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Below average.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I don't like it. >.<

Votes: 11 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I'm sure this was asked somewhere in these pages, but I thought I'd ask again anyway: How far does the Beta go? Also, why can I not see my Pokemon's Stats? The game resets, so I was just wondering..... As I said, sorry if I've asked some repeated, already answered questions.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm sure this was asked somewhere in these pages, but I thought I'd ask again anyway: How far does the Beta go? Also, why can I not see my Pokemon's Stats? The game resets, so I was just wondering..... As I said, sorry if I've asked some repeated, already answered questions.

Rainy Resort is the final destination of this beta. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey, Ray, It's been a while :). I'm glad to see the hack is up.

Its been AGES man! You remember that PM about 'Nirvana'? I decided to make that real. XD

Hmm, I think I'm gonna play the game xD, although the whole story is pretty much, well ruined for me, for the fact the I scripted it x3.

There are some grammar mistakes and some people - o/w mistakes.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I don't know, but it seems to me that the entire ROM is screwed up...
    Confusion attack, also many many bugs.

The world is the world, so I think you should be more careful with your ROM.
    Make backups, you know.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't know, but it seems to me that the entire ROM is screwed up...
    Confusion attack, also many many bugs.

The world is the world, so I think you should be more careful with your ROM.
    Make backups, you know.

You don't know if i make backups or not, so why are you giving me that advise? Anyway, i'm making backups, and i don't think the Rom is screwed, i think the bugs are there because not everything is put in the right place.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • You don't know if i make backups or not, so why are you giving me that advise? Anyway, i'm making backups, and i don't think the Rom is screwed, i think the bugs are there because not everything is put in the right place.
    You're right. I don't know if you make backups.
    Try re-inserting everything to a new ROM.
    I'm telling you this because I figured that Confusion is not the only attack that freezes the game.

I just played the Beta...
    It's okay... if only Ralts didn't use Confusion...
    Well, it did... then the screen went black...
    Yes.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You're right. I don't know if you make backups.
    Try re-inserting everything to a new ROM.
    I'm telling you this because I figured that Confusion is not the only attack that freezes the game.

I would have do it already, but unfortunately when i compile a script, it deletes itself, so i can't.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • I think that the reason no-one is that excited is because - this is one of the glitchiest hacks ever!
    There are glitches with OWs, animations. You didnt even fix many things ffrom after the demo :(

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I think that the reason no-one is that excited is because - this is one of the glitchiest hacks ever!
    There are glitches with OWs, animations. You didnt even fix many things ffrom after the demo :(

Too right. And i won't fix them. I'm fed up working alone. I'm going to pause Nirvana.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back