• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darksteel88's ultimate event thread

Years
  • I'm not really sure whether all of yours are worth those. They are just DL pokemon and they are not really worth too much IMO. We'll work out something.

I am getting another 120 or so Pokemon tomorrow (or whenever my friend is ready with the files). I'll be updating then. *note some are not allowed on here*

Really!?
    I'm looking forward to coming here tomorrow.^^

Years
  • I've got a few more Almia and I can trade now if you wish. French ones so far, in the process of other ones, should be quick.

Years
  • Can you wait 20minutes?
    I have a lunch from now^^;(I live in Japan)

And if we trade today,I want to trade 6 for 6.
    Please choose 6 pokemons you want. ^^

Years
  • Here's an update

Arumia Darkrai: Legit
    Darkrai 4-30-08
    Darkrai 4-28-08
    Darkrai 4-26-08
    Darkrai 1-14-09
    Darkrai 12-25-08
    Darkrai 5-26-08
    Darkrai 5-19-08
    Darkrai 5-30-08

Almia Darkrai: Legit
    Darkrai 12-25-08 ENG
    Darkrai 1-14-09 ENG
    Darkrai 12-1-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-2-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-3-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-4-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-5-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-6-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-25-08 FRA
    Darkrai 1-14-09 FRA
    Darkrai 12-1-08 GER
    Darkrai 12-25-08 GER
    Darkrai 1-14-09 GER
    Darkrai 12-25-08 ITA
    Darkrai 1-14-09 ITA
    Darkrai 12-1-08 SPA
    Darkrai 12-25-08 SPA
    Darkrai 1-14-09 SPA

TheFourthIdol

Rated Event Collector!
    Years
  • I understand Dark. Don't worry about time, school goes first :)

I will wait for you to make it then.

Thanks, Dark.

Years
  • I think I'll take a look at updating a want list now. Just note that I'm getting over 100 events so it could be different tomorrow.

Years
  • I come back.

Then we trade 8 for 8.
    I add these Almia Darkrai.
    Darkrai 12-1-08 FRA
    Darkrai 12-2-08 FRA
    (You have many Almia Darkrai! I'm very interested in them.^^)

Years
  • Sorry, I made a mistake and put 3 English PBR on the list. I changed it. I think I was thinking they were Japanese for a second, and I forgot to take out the Pikachu. Anyways, it's fixed in your topic.

DEZTROYA

Master of Epic
    Years
  • Hello Darksteel88 you were recomended to me by a fellow smogon (DragonKnight08) player well he told me you can check legitamacy of events well i have a Gamestp Deoxys that i need checked can you check it for me please. pm me or we can do business here

Years
  • Hey. Well, I'm really not up for just randomly trading to check a pokemon. I'm probably not in need of anything. Could you tell me why you need it checked?

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Im interested in a Concert Chatot, is there anything on my trade thread that would interest you? (it should be on the first page of the forum listing)

Years
  • I would say a PCNY I don't have or a Wish. Maybe a deal for some lesser stuff if there was enough of it. You of all people know how rare it is.

Sorry zυgαι∂σѕυ, I didn't see anything I'm interested. I've stated I only trade events and there was only a handful in your topic.

TheFourthIdol

Rated Event Collector!
    Years
  • Wish drowzee, Wish exxegcute and 5 legit 10aniv celebi's will be alright or I need to add more?

I can add 2 ranches as well.

You tell me if you want more :)

Back