• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darn, this Dratini just refuses to level up...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Actually, Pokémon White is the first game in the series where I've ditched certain Pokémon on my team for others. So far, I've swapped:

Unfezant >> Sigilyph
    Cofagrigus >> Litwick
    Timburr >> Scraggy

I also briefly swapped my Drilbur (now an Excadrill) for a Sandile, but I ended up catching the Scraggy I mentioned earlier and liked it so much, I kept it on my team. Since I didn't want two Dark-types on my team, I brought back Drilbur. I was also planning to switch my Zebstrika for a Joltik, but by the time I got to Chargestone Cave, I liked my Zebstrika so much I kept it in my party. My next playthrough of the game, I'm gonna catch myself a Joltik for my party, I've already decided.

Back