• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dartdude6's Trade Thread - Lv. 5 WISHMKR UT Jirachis

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    As of right now, I only have a WISHMKR Jirachi UT (Stats posted below). I can make 1 once a day. I'll also have starters on the way (So far I only have Torchics and Prinplups to breed, I need to transfer) I also like breeding a special type of Elekids with a pretty nice moveset: ThrunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Psychic.

Jirachi - Lv. 5 - WISHMKR
    Nature: Naughty
    HP: 26
    Atk: 17
    Def: 15
    Sp. Atk: 15
    Sp. Def: 13
    Speed: 16

I accept most good offers (Shinies, Legendaries, EV'd PKMN, etc.)

Last edited:

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    How can u make one? Do you clone?
    I have the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc and a copy of Pokemon Sapphire that I don't use, so I can transfer to Sapphire from the Bonus disc and Migrate to Diamond for trade.

EDIT: If one day I get one that's shiny/Beneficial natured, I would clone it though. If anyone can recommend a good nature for one, please let me know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Hmm interesting. I might make u a trade, but one, would that be known as an event pokemon? If it is i ll make u an offer later in the week

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Hmm interesting. I might make u a trade, but one, would that be known as an event pokemon? If it is i ll make u an offer later in the week
    Yes, it's considered an event Pokemon. What kind of offer did you have in mind?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Well I cant trade u now, but maybe an evd pokemon seeing how u will get one a day

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    its lvl 50
    hp-143
    att-99
    def-58
    sp.a-139
    sp.d-97
    speed- 106

my fc is 5027 0384 3695

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    oh no i know where it is but i got confused when you said gts since trades go on in bottom floor of poke center

just to let you know my mic is broken

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    oh no i know where it is but i got confused when you said gts since trades go on in bottom floor of poke center

just to let you know my mic is broken
    Good Trading with you. Enjoy the Jirachi!

Also, I was wondering where you got that Houndoom.

dartdude6

Legend
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    i got it from some one else on another forum, why is it a hack?
    I don't know, the Houndoom is exactly Lv. 50 (No extra XP) and the OT is PWF. I'm hoping it's legit though lol. I'm not accusing you of anything, don't worry. For all I know, PWF may have been an event.

Back