• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darthatron wants you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
  • I want you guys to tell me what you would want in a Trainer Editor because it is the most requested tool I get asked for. If you have any ideas post here. Also, it would be good if you could find the offsets for what you want. :)

It will already have the basic stuff...
    • Name Editing
    • Pokemon Editing
    • Attack Editing
    • Change Offset for Picture
    • Insert Battle Script
    • Edit Trainer Types
    • Edit Amount Of Pokemon
    • Edit Single/Double Battle
    • Edit Before Battle Music
    • Edit Battle Music
    • Edit Trainer Image Offset
    • Edit Money Gained/Lost

Those are just off the top of my head. Post away! :D

EDIT: I updated the list, please don't post anything that is already on there. ;)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hmm... Include the trainer image changer, trainer music changer, single or double battle (without the making-only-one-pkmn-of-player-turns-into-2-pokemon glitch).., trainer's number of PKMN to have, and I think that's all I seek in a Trainer editor... <3

Years
  • Don't forget the pre-battle music (the music before the battle starts), because if you edit with PET it will have the "evil" type of music.

Also, this is my 20th post.

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    A better organized trainer editor that would make trainers easier to find
    How much money you earn or lose
    2nd time elite four editing
    A way to change to any kind of music in the game(Deoxys,Legendary,pokemon league,Pallet town,SS anne)
    I guess thats all I can think of now

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Um this I think is the best idea. being able to set the way the attacks work. Like the attacks would go in a pattern but that would only be applied to a noob version of the hack. There is no suck thing as a noob version but my hack might come with regular and noob which is slightly easier and even easier with my idea for this tool

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes, trainer editor would be the best thing I would want,
    Since PET dosen't work that good for me. Changing the trainer sprite would also be a vital thing. and all the other stuff mentioned above. Anyways good luck.

~C3LEBI

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    maybe for setting up double battles, you can set the attacks so one move is used directly after another is. for example.

feraligatr using water gun causes typhlosion to follow up with Blast Burn.
    kinda like Final Fantasy 12's Gambit System or Mystery Dungeon's Link Attacks if you're familar with either.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    This sounds great, what I'd love to see is:

• Emerald compatibility (PET doesn't work there)
    • Not just the image's offset, also a preview of the image (Better for people who are less experienced)

That's all I can think of (for now)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • From what I've been researching there are a lot of missing trainers (and this includes the battles of the E4's second round, which I dont know why PET didnt include them... They were just a bit below from the ones they had... So dont forget to add them). But, about the T.Tower's trainers, that's a bit harder, as they arent regular trainers (searching for their names would lead you to a mysterious place with, apparently, names of the Pokemon used in the tower, so I guess they made the trainers info and pokes data a bit different there... Perhaps you'll figure it out, though)

Anyway, it'd be interesting to edit if the player can get or not experience from the battle.

Oh, and a VERY important thing! Make an alphabetically ordered list when allowing us to edit the pokes' attacks (I REALLY get frustrated having to remember at which point of the list is the attack I want)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • All your ideas are great! As soon as I finish debugging my current programs, and maybe release my Item Editor, I will start making the Trainer Editor. :)

Keep those ideas coming! They are all great!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • You should make it that if you lose to the battle,you dont end up in a pokecenter,just staying in the same place
    You know like the first battle in firered

And the time to use items also

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • editing opposing trainer items would be a nice feature, not a big one, but somethign to think about ;)

also great to see someone working on a better trainer editor, cause Pet is well...sad

Years
  • I think you're going to have some troubles with some of these requests, especially the don't teleport if you lose, since I only know way to do that....
    But I'd love to see how it turns out.

Oh and this is just a simple request, allow trainer names and trainer types to be renamed from COOLTRAINER, to Cooltrainer. That was just one of the things I've always hated about PET, it always converted it to uppercase letters.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Well I don't know if anyone said this yet but I'd like to see editing held items for the Pokemon. (kinda like Lorelei's Lapras in FR)

Everything else that I want has all been said so I think I would leave it at that.

Good luck with the program! I'd definitely be using this a lot when it's released.

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
    Years
  • Hmm... Include the trainer image changer, trainer music changer, single or double battle (without the making-only-one-pkmn-of-player-turns-into-2-pokemon glitch).., trainer's number of PKMN to have, and I think that's all I seek in a Trainer editor... <3
    i agree and also somthing that changes what the trainer says.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back