• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's trade center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
i mean i want your wcs milotic but im also interested in that shiny beldum

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
actualy due to a PM from another individual from a prematurely made deal i have to cut this off, im sorry i really am but someone already called dibs =/

reddogs52

IV Breeder
Years
Why are you offering big on the shaymin ha ha just go to toys r us lol if you have a spare copy of pearl then you can keep restarting it to get like 7 of them lol anyway I did that. I am gunna go again on friday or tomorrow, I can clone what I get and trade you.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Why are you offering big on the shaymin ha ha just go to toys r us lol if you have a spare copy of pearl then you can keep restarting it to get like 7 of them lol anyway I did that. I am gunna go again on friday or tomorrow, I can clone what I get and trade you.
I have no TRU here, i'm not in the USA...if you can do me that favor i would be grateful because i have to give those shaymin to someone who helped me.

reddogs52

IV Breeder
Years
Well I have a few with me :/ but I didn't wanna trade emm cause they were special to me xD they are the first ones i got from my main game and side game a long with my cousins game (mine) I can clone them I guess.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
I have an UT Latias and Palkia, as well as a Saikyou Milotic. I am interested in your WCS Milotic, Space C Deoxys and Docile TRU Shaymin

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
lt's me again! *Smirks*
CMT for that modest Shaymin we were talking about on Serebii. Oh yeah whats it's lVs?

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
NAVEL ROCK Lugia (lv. 70 / UT / Adamant / GTS) *Caught in a pokeball
NAVEL ROCK Lugia (lv. 70 / UT / Modest) *Shiny
NAVEL ROCK Ho-oh (lv. 70 / UT / Hardy) *Shiny
MCDONALD'S Pikachu (lv. 20 / UT / Bashful)

Check my thread for these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back