• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dash in Pokémon Ruby

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Just so you know the first episode is a Pilot. The second will have proper frames in it and a proper logo.

Story:
    You have just moved into the lush, full coloured reigon of Hoenn.
    A big difference from your 16 color world of ole' (Johto).
    Story is basicly the same as Pokémon Ruby but with more randomness.

Episode list:
    Episode one: I feel a flashback

Credit:
    Avatar - Dash's Overworld Sprites ( Flanker base set)
    Draginis - Dash back sprite
    Belive it or not all the maps and such I ripped myself so credit for them goes to me :P

Persona

Banned
    Years
    fallinroxas said:
    and you say mine was bad. 2/10

=/ That was spam. If you don't like the comic, then say whyyou dislike it.

Now, as for the comic, I say that the first episode was okay. Although, it doesn't look like it'll be that great if its almost exactly like ruby. Too early to rate.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    i'm not the text is bad put it in speak bubble and mixing g/s/c sprites with r/s/e sprites is bad

Years
    fallinroxas, before posting a comment, actually plan out what you have to say. If you're not going to make a decent comment firstly without being provoked into making one, then don't even make one at all.

Also, don't go about rating a comic a certain level because the same person happened to have rated your comic the same. It's both not fair and doesn't provide proper accuracy on your views. Show no biasty.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I personally think fallin should be reported for being so spammy anyway, back to topic, it looks good so far Dash, i think you should include the Meowth Balloon, that'd look very awesome.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Lol the plan was that I follow the plot of Ruby but make a bit of fun of it, but I suppose putting Team Rocket in wouldent hurt :P We will just see. I'm going to make the next eppy after school tomorrow and 1 maby 2 eps at the weekend. Depends on how motivated I am lol. Thanks for clearing him up for me Siggi aswell. Some people cant take criticism, eh?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Despite the plots similarity to the actual game, I loved the sprite and the flashback. Maybe devamping him would make it look slightly better. That's just my opinion though so you choose. Looks great so far 8/10.

Back