• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dat april fools. such disappoint. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • if this is something like pokebok did in 2012, im still waiting for the big bang tho. unless there's more, for me its still the worst one i've seen so far :(

Years
  • Absolutely agreed, it's all just a bunch of sections getting crazy names and their descriptions getting rewritten. I'm hoping they can throw some more stuff in or otherwise I'll call this the worst April Fool's due to the huge letdown after such hype.

But they do sometimes change names when you refresh the index.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I was really expecting/hoping this thread would be an april fools itself because I'm pretty sure the staff is incredibly tired of hearing "this sucks" reactions to their plans. It is not easy to come up with a prank every single year and it's not fun when the first reactions are "oh, you should have done better".

Fingers crossed that I'm missing your joke somewhere.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What do you mean, we just revamped a few things. April Fools jokes have upset so many people in the past so we're just skipping it altogether this year.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • I'll go ahead and make cookies and coffee for Audy. AND YOU ARE ALL NOT GETTING ANY.

But I'm enjoying it...

:'(

Even if it is admittedly on a smaller scale than the other jokes/pranks (LERROUX) it's good to be able to have a good chuckle. And watch as digital monsters from the internet take over a Pokemon foru.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Try imagining what the mods had to go through, cleaning that mess up, especially after the warm reception it got.

Yeah. Bleeding sarcasm intended.
    Isn't a april fools joke meant to make people act like that? If people left they would end up returning anyway.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I honestly think this is hilarious. It is a well thought and very funny joke. But alas you can never please everyone.

Anyway, great job guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back