• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dat Touhou Shrine Maiden Appears

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    I came
    to Pokecommunity
    Hi '-'
    Im not good at Intros,I only made this because the mods username is Cirno a_a
    inb4CirnoCommentsBAKA

HAKUREI HYAKURETSU KEN
    "You have already donated."
    My wallet! *wallet explodes in a shower of coins and bills* HIDEBU!!!
    Fatal K.O.
    Winner, Reimu
    PERFECT

YOUR ALREADY DEAD!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Cirny is a Touhou fan, actually. xD I'm sure she'll notice this thread and comment. You two will be good friends. :D

Welcome aboard to PC! My name is Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. :) Besides being a Touhou fan, are you a Pokemon fan by any chance? It's alright if you are not. Everyone from all backgrounds are welcome here on this amazing community. There's a ton to talk about, as well as a lot of people to meet. :D I know you will love it here. :P

Enjoy your stay here, and hopefully you can stick around! See ya :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    Cirny is a Touhou fan, actually. xD I'm sure she'll notice this thread and comment. You two will be good friends. :D

Welcome aboard to PC! My name is Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. :) Besides being a Touhou fan, are you a Pokemon fan by any chance? It's alright if you are not. Everyone from all backgrounds are welcome here on this amazing community. There's a ton to talk about, as well as a lot of people to meet. :D I know you will love it here. :P

Enjoy your stay here, and hopefully you can stick around! See ya :D

Ya I do pokemon a_a
    I kinda just got my roms from here for a while,then i saw Super rising thunder and my mind was blown so I joined q_p

Years
    I came
    to Pokecommunity
    Hi '-'
    Im not good at Intros,I only made this because the mods username is Cirno a_a
    inb4CirnoCommentsBAKA

HAKUREI HYAKURETSU KEN
    "You have already donated."
    My wallet! *wallet explodes in a shower of coins and bills* HIDEBU!!!
    Fatal K.O.
    Winner, Reimu
    PERFECT

YOUR ALREADY DEAD!

Oh hello there, welcome.

I see you joined cos our NU/W mod is named after a Touhou character (she's not really a fan, she just likes the name Cirno). Any particular reason for joining PC btw? Maybe for the hacks? The chit-chats? Game discussions? Or to be creative? Anyways, we're sure to have it covered.

And like what Megan said, we have loads of diversity among our members so there's sure to be someone who shares interests with you. Call me Hikari, and it was nice getting to greet ya.

Feel free to contact the mods if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
    Hi there, Reimu! I assume that's a Touhou character, too? I'm not familiar with Touhou, sadly. u_u But it seems like a pretty interesting thing to be into! :D Oh and Hikari's right, I think Cirno mentioned herself that just liked how it sounded and wasn't really a fan. But that's okay! I'm sure there are Touhou fans here such as yourself, or maybe you could convert some of us into fans, haha.

Anyway, welcome to our own little side of the internet! This is a Pokémon forum, so expect a lot of activity going into the Pokémon-related boards, each of which you should check out by the way, being the Pokémon fan that you should be. ;D Oh and you mentioned the hack Super Rising Thunder, and even though it's been a while since I've tried out hacks myself, I have to agree. I personally loved that hack when I first saw it. ^^ It's just amazing how it deviates from the Pokémon formula so well with some serious storytelling, high quality workmanship, and some Final Fantasy chiptunes, too! And I sort of have a soft spot for Pichu, so I had to check it out.

Do you have any other interests, by the way? There are loads of sections here, not just Pokémon-related, so even if you get tired of the franchise, there will still be places that cater to what you want to talk about, haha. Anyway, I hope you're having fun on your first few days as a member! Hit me a VM if you'd like to talk. B) Or maybe do that with Cirno first because I think that's a huge part of what you came here for, haha.

Years
    Did someone say Touhou? Glad you like my username. <: I admittedly never played it though (sorry to say) but did find Cirno and a lot of the other characters to be cute haha. Maybe I'll play them sometime, but for now I'm just so lazy! I wouldn't consider myself a true fan (since I never played) but I do like it despite never playing it mostly for the character designs. <3

So you're into ROMs then? Nice choice, a lot of others are too, so there's naturally a lot of people posting around over at Emulation and lots of hacks to play! \o/ If you plan to make your own, you'll definitely see a lot of tools and resources to help you out along the way, plus mods and other neat things. Though there's lots to do even outside hacking; you should totally stick around and be active, yeah? It's worth it! I'm always open to chat if you like, it's really fun to meet new people and makes it more fun to log in every day. :D

Oh, you should also totally read the forum rules! The signature you were using was over the width limit. D: It's a really cool picture though, so you should resize and keep using it. Just remember to keep the limitations in mind next time and you'll be a-okay, yeppers. :3

That's all from me so see you around and have fuuun~

Back