• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dating min/max

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    what are your minimum & maximum age limits when it comes to dating?

20/26

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Since I'm 18, my min/max is 18-25. Anyone younger, and it's just awkward (not because of legality, but dating anyone in high school while I'm in college is a bad idea.) Anyone older, and I just feel like the maturity gap will be a bit too wide.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I legally can not go below 18 (Even though I'm still in high school), and I wouldn't go above like 26 probably. No more than 8 years apart.

Years
  • I legally can not go below 18 (Even though I'm still in high school), and I wouldn't go above like 26 probably. No more than 8 years apart.

well you can legally date whoever you want, this thread isn't about sex haha

for me yeah 18-23 probably

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Currently 24.
    In a relationship with someone who is 21.
    I think that's the lowest I would go.
    And I think the highest I would go would be 27.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I'm currently smoochy-smoochy with a 19 year-old, but I can't imagine dating anyone younger (especially since guys younger than that are more assuredly the worst.) I'd go as high as ~35 because older men are a thing of mine dont tell my mom pls

Back