• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dating Training

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Shouldn't the place you're going to play music? :\ Other than that, I have no advice on music, not that I gave any advice on music anyway. =D

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    well what pleaces play good music? i mean i dont like rap, partially cuz u cant dance to it?
    but what kind of places, on a "formal" date would you recomend that would prbably play music...

OH! and where would you take her to eat?

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Look..it's really simple. Just walk upto her and say, "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out?" And she'll say yes or no. If she says yes, go someplace nice, get some dinner, take in a show, walk her home. If you drive, drive her someplace like a park or something afterward. If she says no, move on.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I just read this whole thread feeling the emotional epitome of fascination.

I don't claim to be some kind of chick-magnet, but ACT YOURSELF! Don't go around singing songs, passing flowers, and go around speaking in foreign languages. It's fascinatingly simple:
    Case study 1:
    Me: Bonjour, vous ?tes tr?s beau!
    Her: What's wrong with you?

Case study 2:
    Me: [starts singing song]

Case study 3:
    Me: Here you go, my beautiful damsel. I have a flower for you.
    Her: How nice of you! [walks away]

1) Never ask someone out if she's not in your league (popular). That's when problems start.
    2) Be yourself.
    3) Ask her out when you're sure there's mutual trust and respect.
    4) Don't date at the movies or someplace until you can drive- don't involve the parents
    5) Talk about it with your friends. If you like someone, how will you ask her out if you can't even talk with the people you know and trust? Build confidence, and don't miss an opportunity to help her out in any way, shape, or form.

Again, I don't claim to be an expert. Just makin' stuff up that should hypothetically work. Use at your own risk :D

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    TRUE BUT NEVER ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO GET SOMEONES PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT TO SHOW THAT YOU REALY ARE INTERESTED DO IT YOUR SELF. Darkmage that is very good advice. I learned that over the course of about 6 years. BUT in the end there is no rules of love, evey one is different.

22sa

Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    I just read this whole thread feeling the emotional epitome of fascination.

I don't claim to be some kind of chick-magnet, but ACT YOURSELF! Don't go around singing songs, passing flowers, and go around speaking in foreign languages. It's fascinatingly simple:
    Case study 1:
    Me: Bonjour, vous ?tes tr?s beau!

Case study 2:
    Me: [starts singing song]

Case study 3:
    Me: Here you go, my beautiful damsel. I have a flower for you.
    Her: How nice of you! [walks away]

1) Never ask someone out if she's not in your league (popular). That's when problems start.
    2) Be yourself.
    3) Ask her out when you're sure there's mutual trust and respect.
    4) Don't date at the movies or someplace until you can drive- don't involve the parents
    5) Talk about it with your friends. If you like someone, how will you ask her out if you can't even talk with the people you know and trust? Build confidence, and don't miss an opportunity to help her out in any way, shape, or form.

Again, I don't claim to be an expert. Just makin' stuff up that should hypothetically work. Use at your own risk :D
    It's all good man, that's great advice you gave, lol I've never had a real girlfriend before either. d=

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Girls are not that hard to figure out. You just have to be yourself around us. If a girl doesn't go out with you because she likes someone else based on looks, money, etc, then that doesn;t mean that you're dumb or wierd, it means that she is petty and not worth going out with. I've learned from experience that looking at the picture from the outside is the best way to see if anyone is your kind of dating material. Just...be you. Chicks who are worth it dig stuff like that.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I'm a bit of a computer nerd (design school websites, etc... you get the idea), so as you can possibly imagine, I know what to do, just not how to do it. That's the tricky part for someone like me to ask a girl out... the brains but no outgoing personality.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    hey...no worries about being a computer nerd, Dark Mage. As a matter of fact...my boyfriend is a computer nerd! ^_^ I find them adorable!!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I know what you mean DarkMage! I'm a really smart girl, but has no guts whatsoever! I used to, but I've been shot down one to many times.... Now, I've got no guts to ask anyone out.... It sux...

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    well you can sit there and wait for the perfect person for you to come up and ask you for your name or number. Yet in the end while they start to walk to you someone else will stand up and ask them out before they ask you. The girl i am going out with had gone out with 11 other guys before me that was last school year! I was going to ask here out tuesday but she beat me too it and asked me out monday. my good friend got so pissed that he stopped talking to me. He liked her also. But he waited for her to ask him out, yet she asked me out. Any way the point is that i never thought i would have a girlfriend and it happened. If it just didn't happen like it did i was going to make it happen. I promissed her that if she goes out with me, i would be the last guy she goes out with because there is no one like me. I told her she could try more guys while she was dating me but no one will make her happyer. 8 months later, we are now engageded. we will get married after college. Dark mage and mew13 what are you going to do for the rest of your lives. There is nothing wrong with being smart. Smart is sexie(not guy to guy though lol). I, meself build pc's, Play yugioh and am a video game freak at age 19. Nothing is more buetiful then a person who is smart enough to raise a good family. So stop waiting what is the worst thing her or she can say NO! There are worst things like dieing alone and or never feeling the love of enother. No is just a word. Being your self is the key to every thing. DON'T EVER LET ANYONE CHANGE YOU. All of us are special from dark mage( programmer) to me (game freak). Dark mage can make good money making the games i play. and MEW 13 He## have no fuerrie like a womans scorn. I have been burned/shot down by girls that i gave up on love for 4 years, please don't do what i did. The joy of being love other then mommy and daddy are nothing like the love of a lover.
    G.T.G.

22sa

Years
    katiobod said:
    well you can sit there and wait for the perfect person for you to come up and ask you for your name or number. Yet in the end while they start to walk to you someone else will stand up and ask them out before they ask you. The girl i am going out with had gone out with 11 other guys before me that was last school year! I was going to ask here out tuesday but she beat me too it and asked me out monday. my good friend got so pissed that he stopped talking to me. He liked her also. But he waited for her to ask him out, yet she asked me out. Any way the point is that i never thought i would have a girlfriend and it happened. If it just didn't happen like it did i was going to make it happen. I promissed her that if she goes out with me, i would be the last guy she goes out with because there is no one like me. I told her she could try more guys while she was dating me but no one will make her happyer. 8 months later, we are now engageded. we will get married after college. Dark mage and mew13 what are you going to do for the rest of your lives. There is nothing wrong with being smart. Smart is sexie(not guy to guy though lol). I, meself build pc's, Play yugioh and am a video game freak at age 19. Nothing is more buetiful then a person who is smart enough to raise a good family. So stop waiting what is the worst thing her or she can say NO! There are worst things like dieing alone and or never feeling the love of enother. No is just a word. Being your self is the key to every thing. DON'T EVER LET ANYONE CHANGE YOU. All of us are special from dark mage( programmer) to me (game freak). Dark mage can make good money making the games i play. and MEW 13 He## have no fuerrie like a womans scorn. I have been burned/shot down by girls that i gave up on love for 4 years, please don't do what i did. The joy of being love other then mommy and daddy are nothing like the love of a lover.
    G.T.G.
    That's true, brains are important, especially with a sense of humour. And I agree, the right person would pass you by if all you do is wait, though waiting isn't bad an idea compared to what most people do these days. >=d

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Eww, love. I agree with Jynx, I hate love, who wants love?
    This world is overflowing with human beings, and the root of it all is LOVE!!!

*big, handsome, muscular boy passes by*
    *kicks him to the moon*

Now I feel much better. :p

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    Jirachi one quick question. Do you or have you ever had a boy/girl friend? If you did at least for one moment then you would know that all the anger you seem to have for love is just childish. Your depressed thoughts i have read above are scary and disturbing But it is freedom of speech so how you feel is how you feel. If you don't like any one or have advice for other People in search of "THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL" Then go to another thread. We are only here to offer advice that is all. any way gtg

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well said, i completely agree with you, katiobod. love is an amazing and wonderful thing, and you can't hate love. it's just not possible. it's like loving hate, it's a contradiction in itself.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hating love... not a hard thing to do at all.
    Love can cause too much pain, almost beyond bearable at times... And by hating those pain that love gives you, you are hating love.

Romantic type of love isn't always wonderful and romantic. I personally would say that love is undefinable, beyond definition and only understandable when it is too late for you already. Nothing can describe the feelings of being in love, and no one can ever understand how it's like to be in love unless that person is in love him/herself.

Back