• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dating Training

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    But to hate love? Love in its purest form is devoid of hatred. You may dislike someone's actions, or aspects of their personality, but since a person is not love...a person can only express love...there is not possibility of hating love itself. You can dislike a relationship, but a relationship is built on love, it is not love. Unfortunately, for love to be in its purest form, a person would have to be, well, perfect, and that would make them not human...but that's a whole different discussion completely....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Well, I know what love to hate means, behind love lays hate. Hate follows love. They are not contradictions. The opposite of love is not hate - but indifference. You won't be able to describe how you feel in words if you are really in love. That's true.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Nothing will crush you harder than your most loved one leaving you...

When that happens, you will be hating love for love to cause you such great pain...

But why am I even wasting my time talking about it? It's just not the same anymore (which is a good thing), and as if words can ever speak out what "hating love" is ever like...

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:

When that happens, you will be hating love for love to cause you such great pain...

But why am I even wasting my time talking about it? It's just not the same anymore (which is a good thing), and as if words can ever speak out what "hating love" is ever like...
    I actually got a little taste of that before. x_x; It's still in my memory, lol.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    Originally Posted by SKYE
    But to hate love? Love in its purest form is devoid of hatred. You may dislike someone's actions, or aspects of their personality, but since a person is not love...a person can only express love...there is not possibility of hating love itself. You can dislike a relationship, but a relationship is built on love, it is not love. Unfortunately, for love to be in its purest form, a person would have to be, well, perfect, and that would make them not human...but that's a whole different discussion completely....
    FROSTWEAVER

RSGH5
    You won't be able to describe how you feel in words if you are really in love.
    Each of these quotes have truth to them. These statements are most likly the best things that anyone can say as far as page 4 goes. I agree with skye that you can't hate love because love is an abstract word, an emotion but then angain i hate when i or others cry. I'm not sure that might be pysical any way getting back to my point skye's point above makes a valid point but i'am an open minded person and also liked what frostwearver said "the quote above". Yes love hurts, i am not saying love or emotions are perfect. Just like a commputer (love) is only as good as the programmer (the person in love or that think there in love.).There are bugs in the computer (love) and if it brakes down (relationship ends) a pc repair man (new lover) will fix it (start a new relationship with the programmer). This doesn't end and the programmer is getting hurt by losing time and money. The last quote comes from rsgh5 . if you ever read the book sidhartha you would see that the theme is the same. In the book one man trys to find himself and the way of reaching nervana. He even runs into a man that has and learns from that man that no one can tell you how to reach it. It is a good point that if you are in love you can explain it. my parents don't like my girlfriend. They think she is not good for me. She use to cut herself when we first started to go out. (but it had been happening for about a year or two before me) She has bipoler disoder. She also gets depressed very easly. My mom and dad would be like "oh why do you go out with her" or "you don't know what love is" Well heres the thing... no one knows what love is it is just there. I could never answer my parents why i go out with her... But when ever she asks me why i go out with her, every thing we have ever done, every word spoken to each other, every breath we have taken together rushs my memery like a flash flood. The good, the bad, the love, the pain it is all combind to make use closer and make us as humans better people. Even crying as mush as i hate it is apart of those memerys. anyway i have to go keep up the chats people gtg.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I think you really summed it up, Katiobod!

A bit of advice for you, frostweaver, from someone who has been hurt by those she deeply and unconditionally cares for. Please don't take this the wrong way. I hope that it may help.

If you close the door to love, and those people whom you love and care for deeply, you will be shutting out perhaps the greatest and most meaningful experience that being a human being has to offer. You cannot fear being hurt by those who love you, and while those you love may come and go, and leave scars behind, they will make you all the stronger, if you choose to look at it from that persective. We all have a choice to make when we become hurt by those who love us. We can feel miserable and sorry that we have been hurt so badly, or we can rise for the sake of love, and become stronger people because of it. Essentially, love is a teaching tool in any relationship, no matter if it remains good forever, or goes bad eventually.

I am reminded of a quote from Moulin Rough:

"The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return."

That is all I have to say.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... I'm fine. ^^;
    How come everyone is treating me as if I have some major mental problems or something just because I threw out a more darker quote in this page? And that was in the past and the problem was solved long time ago... and I'm very content and satisfied with how it turned out.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I was under a wrong impression then. My apologies. ^_^ It did lead to a very interesting discussion though, huh?

22sa

Years
    Skye said:
    I think you really summed it up, Katiobod!

A bit of advice for you, frostweaver, from someone who has been hurt by those she deeply and unconditionally cares for. Please don't take this the wrong way. I hope that it may help.

If you close the door to love, and those people whom you love and care for deeply, you will be shutting out perhaps the greatest and most meaningful experience that being a human being has to offer. You cannot fear being hurt by those who love you, and while those you love may come and go, and leave scars behind, they will make you all the stronger, if you choose to look at it from that persective. We all have a choice to make when we become hurt by those who love us. We can feel miserable and sorry that we have been hurt so badly, or we can rise for the sake of love, and become stronger people because of it. Essentially, love is a teaching tool in any relationship, no matter if it remains good forever, or goes bad eventually.

I am reminded of a quote from Moulin Rough:

"The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return."

That is all I have to say.
    Awesome movie. XP And Frosty, the dark quotations are the only ones worth posting if you ask me... don't listen to me though... *is love and church deprived* XDD What do you mean become stronger people because of the hurt? :\ I guess love does teach lessons. It teaches you to love your family, IMO, or those closest to you whom love you the most. To respect them.... because they do love you. One's priorities slightly change.

...Gad. -_-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    The quote "those that do not kill me makes me stronger" shows what it means to be stronger if you're hurt. Really you're a spoiled brat who's overprotected if you say that you've never suffered anything without any sign of obstacles in life and with the most loving family ever. Everyone should suffer a bit (but not too much like house burnt down then struck by disease and then go broke... now that's too much) at times.

It's true that dark quotations interest me a lot more than "be happy!" type of quotes. They just seems so much deeper and more reflective. There are some positive quotes that are also deep and reflective too though.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    The quote "those that do not kill me makes me stronger" shows what it means to be stronger if you're hurt. Really you're a spoiled brat who's overprotected if you say that you've never suffered anything without any sign of obstacles in life and with the most loving family ever. Everyone should suffer a bit (but not too much like house burnt down then struck by disease and then go broke... now that's too much) at times.

It's true that dark quotations interest me a lot more than "be happy!" type of quotes. They just seems so much deeper and more reflective. There are some positive quotes that are also deep and reflective too though.

Understood. One must experience pain as well as joy in order to live life. To live life to its fullest means to make mistakes, to be hurt, and to gain strength from those experiences, both positive and negative. We tend to learn more from the negative, since people tend to point out the negative more than praising the good. It's kind of a sad thing, but I suppose as long as you learn and grow from experiences, then it will make you a better person either way.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Quote:
    RSGH5
    You won't be able to describe how you feel in words if you are really in love.

um... i never said this, katiobod. sorry, and it's not even really true. so, if you would edit that, it would be apreciated

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... just quoted wrong as it is written by 22sa not you... but really it's rather minor ^_^; Blah... can't fix it for you. You may have to PM the one who quoted wrong, or just PM a OC mod if it bugs you this much

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it doesn't bother me much, i was just saying.
    gee... do i come off as that irrational?

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    LOL SORRY rsgh5, i Quote i got was from 22sa. lol. I quoted three things and got the users mixed so i am sorry about that. But i can't edit something i have already posted days before can i?i Don't know and i am sorry again. ANY WAY can someone get us back on topic.?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it's no problem.
    it was fun, today some girl asked me if i'd go to a dance with her. and i said no

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
    wow ryan your incredibly mean she was probably crushed, three guys in a row just like that bam bam bam and all because of you...

22sa

Years
    Yeah, rsgh5, that sounds a bit too insensitive. ^^'

Chris'schick

Sexy Poke catcher
    Years
    This is Katiobod's girlfriend, I hope I can give some of you dating frustrated males some tips on the female psych, because other than what you may believe most of us arn't too hard to understand... most of the time...

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    Off topic... YAY.. i got pictures you can all blame my girlfriend isn't she the best. And my signature is the biggest and best lol...... back on topic. my girlfriend joined to give advice from the opposite sex. So i hope between the two of us you guy's (no pun intended) will get a new love in your life...

Back