• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dating Training

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    um, no offence, but i think that most people can do better than getting love advice from a pokemon site. like, living your own life?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    um, no offence, but i think that most people can do better than getting love advice from a pokemon site. like, living your own life?

Well, people have posted asking for advice...that isn't a bad thing, is it? ^^ I mean, really, this is the best place to get advice, where the people here don't know the people you are dealing with, so they can't be biased or anything. It's really quite perfect. ^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    katiobod said:
    Off topic... YAY.. i got pictures you can all blame my girlfriend isn't she the best. And my signature is the biggest and best lol...... back on topic. my girlfriend joined to give advice from the opposite sex. So i hope between the two of us you guy's (no pun intended) will get a new love in your life...
    Cool! XP Lemmie check her age... good, oh wow. I'm younger. Okay.

Now if only I had a narrow question....

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    Well, here's some advice, JUST GO FOR IT! dont let your fears hold you back from asking out your #1 love, that happened to 1 of my friends, now he having the worst time in his life.

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    That is the way it works. Ask or it's your loss and someone else's gain... It s#ck that that is the way it is but you can sit there and waste your breath on complainning about it or use it more usefully by asking out your love intrest. The final chose is up to you

Back