• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dattebayo!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    Yo yo all! Veteran pkmner since the beginning(US one not ORIGINAL one anywho) finally jumping on the bandwagon after achieving what I believe to be the goal of being above and beyond what it means to be fashionably late. Therein, my current speech pattern for this approach is similar in nature, and I hope that future readers of this thread aren't completely and utterly attached to the concept of what making a good first impression means in reality. Why? Because I must explain my intent insofar as to describe the level of amicability I'm hoping to extend to the other members of the gracious and benevolent community with the hopes of a jovial appearance. That being said, if you completely read this wall of nonsense without skipping a single syllable, I commend you. Thanks for the Hello(or Goodbye) in advance! :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey there Gokuchi! Welcome to PC. Glad to see you decided to sign up in the end, don't worry about being fashionably late, better than not at all right? Well there should be plenty to keep you entertained!

Years
  • Great to see another veteran Pokemon fan around! And welcome to PC for you, Gokuchu!

What a certain someone said earlier was right, it's actually never too late to get involved with the community and I'm sure you will know you made an awesome decision because there's so many different topics here on PC, even stuff that isn't related to Pokemon itself. So, why not tell us more about yourself? Like what your fave Pokemon game is, or other interests you have besides Pokemon, but feel free to tell us as much as you'd like!

I'm always down for a chat so feel free to send me a visitor message whenever you feel interested in doing so, because my profile's always open for new friends! Have a great time here at PC, and I'll catch you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I guess I deserve a cookie for reading everything, yes? Bahaha. 8] Welcome to PC, Goku! Better late than never to join for sure, as others have said.

Hope you have an amazing time here and stick around actively! I'm a veteran player as well, started with R/B in the late 1990s and am now as obsessed as ever with OR/AS. You'll most definitely have plenty to talk about so be sure to give the staff a poke if you need help and get posting - always worthwhile. Enjoy. <3

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

I started playing Pokemon when Red and Blue first came out all those years ago. I still play the games today. I took a small break during the release of Black and White, but found myself coming back to it! Anyway, hope you stick around. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask :3

Back