• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dave88's trade thread - Shiny Pokemon!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    SUPER IMPORTANT! THOSE WHO I TRADED A TRU ARCEUS TO IT TURNED OUT TO BE A HACK. I GOT A REPLACEMENT LEGIT ONE SO I WILL TRADE YOU THAT NEW ONE INSTEAD.
    SUPER IMPORTANT! THOSE WHO I TRADED A GAMESTP TO IT TURNED OUT TO BE A HACK. I DON'T HAVE A REPLACEMENT SO YOU CAN EITHER PICK A NEW POKEMON FROM MY THREAD OR GET A REFUND.

Hey there. I've been playing Pokemon for a while now but have been having some trouble grabbing some of the rare Pokemon. So, I decided to start trading the rare ones I do have.

I have only one rule. No hacked pokemon, please!

Here's what I've got:
    Shiny Electrike
    Shiny Mancentric
    Shiny Gyarados
    Shiny Riolu
    Shiny Skitty
    Shiny Delcatty
    TRU Arceus
    MYSTRY Mew
    Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
    TRU Shaymin
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    10 ANIV Celebi
    Deoxys Defense Forme Lv73 from Kanto (Aurora Ticket)
    FAL2010 Mew
    Almost all Non-Shiny Pokemon Lv100 (specify what you want)

Also, I have a level-up service to offer. For one shiny pokemon, I will level up your Pokemon to whatever level you wish!

Here's what I want (Any level will be accepted) :

Any shiny pokemon except for Shiny Electrike, Mancentric, Gyarados, Riolu, Skitty, and Delcatty
    All Events except those I am offering

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hey just wondering what youd like for the mystery mew? i can give ya a darkrai or deoxys?

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
  • i can trade you a shiny or two of your choice from my thread if that arcues has decent IVs, if you can't check them i can if you want

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I was wondering about the TRU arceus will u trade me it for a lv.50 shiny darkrai? It is the very last pokemon i need to finish my pokedex!

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • really any lever? of so I have a shiny flygon, could you level up my trapinch? (its level 1 and I want it to be as high as posible)

Back