• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dawn or dusk

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Would you say you're a morning person or an evening person?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Well, that depends, really. When it comes do studying and other intellectual work, I'm more of morning person. Then again, I'm totally fine doing intellectual work in the afternoon as well but I suppose I prefer the morning just a little more. xD

On the other hand, if it's physical, such as sports or the like, I'm definitely more of an afternoon person. I'm ridiculously lazy in the morning and I really don't want to sweat in the morning! Dx

What about you? You never gave out your own thoughts. xD

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • Very much an evening person and night owl; I almost never get up in the morning unless I have to. As peaceful as some mornings are, I'll usually just want to go right back to sleep..

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I don't mind seeing the sun rise. Mornings are generally more peaceful. I like both, but I lean towards evening.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I love the morning but I rarely wake up before 10 if I can help it, so I don't see many of 'em. probably lean towards night in general.

Years
  • I can operate in the morning once I've had a shower and food, but I'm only really mentally at 100% in the evening. Plus I'm a light sleeper so the sun rising usually wakes me up before I'm ready.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I am strongly a night person. When I wake up in the morning, I just feel like doing absolutely nothing and am very unmotivated. That changes though once 5-6pm hits. Suddenly I am much more energetic and ready to do things. The only time I am kinda a morning person is when I have to get up really early, like 4am, to go on a trip of some kind. In that moment, adrenaline from the excitement of the trip takes over and I'm good to go.

Years
  • It looks like I'm a morning person because of school, but in actuality I am most productive at night. Most of the time I couldn't tell you my name at eight o'clock in the morning.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Evenings for sure. In the mornings I'm the guy that won't function at all no matter how much I sleep and how early I go to bed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I looove mornings. The most beautiful time of day is sunrise, or at least early sunlight. It's just so happy and full of promises compared to lazy afternoon light or sunset sad light. Also, I've realized how much better I feel if I start work early and get home early, than if I have to work until the evening d: So I really prefer to get up early rather than staying up late.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Mornings, for sure! I have much more energy and motivation in the morning. I always like to feel like I'm getting a head start on the day and get stuff done early, then start to wind down in the afternoon, and then crash in the evening :P

Sirfetch’d

I used to be a solid night owl but as of late, my sleeping pattern has changed for the better and I'd have to say that I am a morning person! I wake up very early and refreshed nowadays and it feels so weird, but in a good way :^)

pkmin3033

I'm definitely a morning person; I get all my best working, thinking, and just general doing done in the mornings. I don't mind evenings, but I generally prefer to sleep between the hours of eleven and five if possible. I suppose that technically makes me an evening person because I spend over half of the morning asleep, but...eh, I've always thought of anything before dawn as evening still, and I'm usually up an hour or so after dawn.

Back