• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dawns new outfit...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It would've been nice for Nintendo to give Dawn some baggy snow pants. :\
    But the skirt is nice too, and it also wouldn't be Dawn without a skirt! XD

I play as Lucas too.
    I like his blue clothes, but they should've changed his hat to blue as well. :\

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @poke-scooter-mon: Maybe if you read, you would know what everyone is talking about. :\
    It seems she's never heard of something called pants...
    Seriously, in platinum version the temprature of sinnoh has drastically decreased to the point that there is snow everywhere and shes wearing a miniskirt? LOL. Thats funny. Maybe she wont wear pants because she lost all feeling in her legs some time ago. IDK. Its just stupid.....
    Does that answer your question? :\

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Imagine her wearing pants. It'd look quite awful.

I imagined it. Oof, I'd dare not do that again... EEK.

Years
    All they do is like to make the girls a little piece of eye candy which i nevver got their cartoons wo accually looks at them

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    They've been doing this since the original games pretty much.
    Making all the females wear shorts at least. But it doesn't matter that much to me. If a honeycomb squad can take a lighting bolt of up to over 5000 volts and survive, then why should Dawn worry about being cold?

THINK POKELOGIC PEOPLE

Edit: I disagree with the whole Misty looks good thing, Dawn looks the best IMO.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
    She looks prettier, with a white scarf. I like more the girls that wear covered clothes, i mean, the girls that don't show too much their skin.

Back