• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Day Care help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have two pokemon i want training up, my Pidgeotto i'm training myself and my Jolteon is in Day Care.
    I've put him in there with a level 100 Legendary i had traded. He's currently level 27 himself. I know this has worked before, because before i got him evolved into Jolteon, i had him in day care to get his level up while i continued my game.
    But he's been in there for two days and hasn't leveled up. I know i haven't actually played much for them two days due to work (i'm only playing when i have the time).
    But i was wondering what makes the day care level up your pokemon? What's the best way to get them to level up your pokemon? I'm not really sure how the day care works. Do i just need to leave him in longer, or actually play the game longer in order for the leveling up?

Any help or advice would be great!

(sorry for any spelling mistakes)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Answered, so going to close. If you have any other questions, please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of this section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back